Develop a sound strategy for seeking out and becoming compliant with federal projects.
Small business government contract development has become a nightmare for companies across the country.
Many companies spend thousands of dollars trying to get federal contracts. However, they lack hard data to help them make better decisions.
- We base our recommended solutions from hard data
- Clients get a tailored program that is unique to their business goals
- 30 years experience in the federal marketplace
At Watson & Associates, our small business government contracting and business development services guide clients away from the costly landmines when to getting government contracts. We have been on the other side and have seen firsthand the common mistakes made when marketing to the federal government.
Federal Government Contract Compliance and Development Services
- FAR Compliance and Contract Management
- Proactive Business Development and Marketing Strategies
- Consulting Services
- Bid protests (GAO, Agency or Court of Federal Claims)
- Claims Services and Litigation
- Suspension and Debarment
- Small Business Matters
- Internal Policy and Controls
- Teaming Agreement and Joint Venture Agreements
- False Claims Act Defense
- Procurement Policy Assistance
- Procurement Fraud Matters
We also help you to:
- Maximizing profits in small business government contracting
- Avoid unnecessary fraud pitfalls – develop the required internal policies
- Develop sound litigation strategies in bid protests and claims litigation.
- Strengthen your roadmap to success as a certified small business
- Training for your key staff members in critical areas of government contracting.
Review our Practice Areas Tab for a list of our comprehensive federal contracting and government small business development services.
Given the current state of the economy, it is no secret that government contracts for small business opportunities are where everyone is searching for future company profits.
With law offices located in Washington, DC and Denver, Colorado, the government small business government contracting lawyers and consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide precision-based legal services and small business development advice to companies that are either struggling with securing federal contracts, or companies that seek lawyers that understand the various complex legal issues that surface.
Small Business Certification Services
When it comes to the Federal Small Business Government Contracting Program, our attorneys, and SBA certification consultants are well-prepared to discuss matters either covered under FAR 19 or Code of Federal Regulations for Small Business Administration (SBA) Programs.
Common legal disputes that the law firm handles include: Teaming agreements; Joint Venture Agreements, Mentor Protégé matters, marketing to the federal government, avoiding small business size protests and appeals, prime and independent contractor agreement disputes and more.
Our government small business contracts and SBA certification lawyers and consultants work with you to formulate and execute a tailored plan of action based upon solid data and planning to acquire government contract for small businesses.
- We help to assess trends and policy that impacts your specific Industry.
- We work with CEO’s and key management personnel to take advantage of government small business opportunities.
Government Small Business Government Contracting Opportunities Help for CEO’s
Our government small business contracts and SBA certification program experts work exclusively with decision makers that have a vision and want to build their business into the next year by taking advantage of the various set-aside programs and small business government contracting opportunities.
- We look at the procurement market; both past and future, to
- Develop a roadmap of how to better position you for upcoming opportunities
- Teaming and potential joint venturing regardless of minimal past performance.
- Our goal is to help you to double revenues and profitability while developing the requisite compliance and litigation reduction strategies.
Experienced Government Small Business Contract Lawyers
Our government small business contract lawyers will also help you to navigate through the various Small Business Administration (SBA) Program Including Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Programs, 8a Certification Business Development Program, Woman-Owned and HUBZone small business opportunity programs..
Nationwide Federal Small Business Development Consulting Services
Our federal government small business development consultants cover all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our federal government small business development consultants and attorney assist federal government contractors include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
It is the experience and pedigree of attorneys and consultants you will be working with that really sets us apart.
Call Our Government Small Business Development Consultants Today
If you are looking to increase revenues by utilizing high-level government small business development strategies, call our lawyers and consultants to take advantage of upcoming opportunities. Call 1-866-601-5518.