SBA 8A Certification Consultants & SBA Attorneys
Avoid Costly Mistakes. SBA 8a Certification Services and Legal Help For Small Businesses in ALL States.
At Watson & Associates, LLC our SBA 8a certification consultants and attorneys frequently help small businesses and economically disadvantaged individuals to prepare their 8a application in a way that reduces the possibility of rejection. Getting the opportunity to bid or get sole source contracts is a great privilege for 8a certified companies. However, the program has strict oversight. Applicants must be aware of the civil and legal consequences of submitting false information to the government.
- Help for small businesses in ALL States to apply for SBA certification
- Assistance from lawyers that understand the rules and litigate issues frequently
- Representation from 8a certification application lawyers and consultants that have actually worked for the government.
Complete SBA Certification Consulting & Attorney Legal Services
- A to Z help with the SBA 8a certification process
- Tailored SBA 8a application assistance – Net worth issues and pre-qualifications
- 8a certification 2 year waiver
- Small business ownership and business documents
- Help with 8(a) net worth requirements
- SBA 8a Small Business Program affiliation problems (Ostensible Subcontractor Rule)
- Developing narratives when required by the SBA
- SBA 8a assistance and review services to reduce 8a certification cost
- Disputes about early 8a program graduation
- Business ownership and control matters to meet requirements for 8a certification
- Appeal for small business 8(a) certification denial to the SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals
- 8(a) sole source and 8(a) set-aside matters
- Joint ventures & JV agreements
- Teaming arrangements
- Litigation and appeals
- Issues with potential for success
- Termination from the 8(a) Program
- Request for reconsideration
- SBA Mentor Protege Program
Flat Rates (Competitive 8a Certification Consultants Cost) Available. Nationwide Help. Call our Federal Small Business Lawyers Today for a FREE Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
AVOID THE MOST DANGEROUS MISTAKES MADE BY 8A SMALL BUSINESS APPLICANTS
We help you to minimize the chance of getting denied. Avoid costly mistakes such as:
- Offering vague, conclusory and detailed information to support a claim of social disadvantage, or information unrelated to your personal experiences
- Not knowing how to handle civil judgments or actions which constitute lack of business integrity
- Improper allegations that immigrant status is a protected ethnicity
- Arguing allegations of sexual bias were not sufficiently specific)
When it comes to meeting the requirements for 8a certification, you get more than what the typical 8a consulting firms offer. As federal government contract small business lawyers, we also understand and litigate the serious issues that arise during SBA certification. See what we have done.
NEED 8A ASSISTANCE? WHY US?
There are quite a few 8a consultants across the United States. However, when there is legal trouble and disputes from the SBA, many of them cannot help you. Many companies come to us when other firms make mistakes and can no longer address concerns from the SBA. We help to minimize the issues up front. Many companies offer guarantees of getting certified. Given the subjective native of 8a application scrutiny by the SBA, no consulting firm can assure you that you will become 8(a) certified the first time around. We have also successfully challenged the SBA in many high-level cases. For example, see the case of Argus and Black that is now cited nationwide.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS FOR GETTING 8 A CERTIFICATION ASSISTANCE?
- SBA Certification Preparation Services – Partial Review
This can include 8a net worth requirements, review of business relationships, and assessing the possibility of affiliation. You now have the option to bring8a certification attorneys on board to review your documents and make recommendations as to what you need to do to get yourself in a better position for potential approval.
- Complete SBA 8a Application Services
Small disadvantaged businesses applying to the 8(a) Program now have the option to work hand-in-hand with one of our 8a small business consultants and lawyers. This option for our small business certification services still keeps you heavily involved but you now have an experienced attorney talking you through the steps.
- When trying to get 8 A certified, you are still responsible for developing your local business documents under state law. We will point out the potential issues the SBA may raise during your 8 A registration phase.
PRE SBA 8a CERTIFICATION SERVICES
By adding clarity to your information and preparing your SBA 8a certification application in a way that is more in line with what the SBA is looking for, we help you to increase your chances of getting approval on the first try. Our SBA 8a consultants and SBA attorneys have a reputation for gaining favorable results for small businesses nationwide through vigorous representation.
- The SBA frequently denies applications because the applicant did not communicate the right information in the application.
- You do not have to be a minority owned business to get 8a status or to be deemed socially and economically disadvantaged
AFTER BECOMING 8A CERTIFIED
Get Help With Accessing Small Business Set-Asides and 8a Sole Source Contracts
The 8a Program has significant power in federal procurement. Therefore, when you apply for 8a certification, your business stands to be in a unique position to get sole source 8a government contracting opportunities where other small businesses could not. In addtion, we help you when the SBA forces early 8a program graduation.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET 8A CERTIFIED, REDUCE 8A CERIFICATION COST AND TIPS FOR GOVERNMENT SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION:
Visit our Blog to find additional information about the SBA’s business development program, 8a certification cost, and small business set aside bids and getting your 8a status.
Information for SBA Certification applicants and Small Disadvantaged Businesses
How to address 8(a) Certification Based on Ethnicity Bias and Immigration
More about SBA 8a Application and Supporting Documents
Learn about 8a status benefits and advantages
SBA 8a Application Certification Requirements
SBA 8a CONSULTANTS OFFERING NATIONWIDE 8A CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Our SBA certification services, SBA 8a attorneys provide legal counsel to defense contractors throughout the United States and overseas including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands.
Cities in which our Small Business Administration SBA 8a certification attorneys and government contracting lawyers offer 8a assistance with small disadvantaged business consulting include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Houston, San Antonio, Wichita Falls, Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
FOR HELP WITH 8 A CERTIFICATION, GET A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ABOUT 8A REGISTRATION TODAY FROM OUR SMALL BUSINESS SBA 8A CONSULTANTS. CALL US AT 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Checklist for Prepraring your 8A Certification
- 8A Compliance Guide
- Affiliation Issues in 8a Contracts and Native American Sole Source Contracting
- 8a Contracts & Getting 8a Sole Source Government Contracts
- 8a Joint Venture Partnership Agreement and SBA Approval Requirements
- 8a Status Based on Ethnicity Bias and Immigration
- SBA 8a Certification Requirement – Net Worth