SBA 8a Certification Consultants & 8a Certification Application Services
The SBA gets the first impression with the information you initially submit with your 8a application. If the SBA gets a bad impression the first time, it is difficult to overcome. Our SBA 8a certification consultants offer nationwide help. Get a FREE Initial Consultation. Call 1-866-601-5518.
- Knowing that the courts give the SBA significant discretion to reasonably interpret what you submit in your SBA 8(a) application can put you in a bad position if you submit damaging information. Don’t wait until its too late. Contact us for immediate help.
- Help to get through the confusion and to overcome common difficulties.
- Know that submitting false information to the SBA can lead to criminal penalties.
- Get professional help from lawyers that understand the program instead of document preparation companies.
Understanding the legal requirements and how the SBA really looks into your 8(a) application is the starting point for any small business wanting to know about getting 8a certified. Simply filling out the forms without some level of how the SBA looks your application can be a nightmare waiting to happen.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD of SUCCESS
Watson & Associates LLC provides government contracts and SBA 8a certification application services to companies looking to avoid the common mistakes seen during the 8a application process. We make that your application meets the basic 8a certification requirements which are subject to the SBA’s review. See what we have done.
- Having traditional document preparation companies that have no actual experience litigating the common issues that arise during the 8a certification process can prove to be a waste of time later.
- Get help from legal professionals that understand the nuances and landmines lurking in the 8a certification process.
The reality is that the SBA does deny applications that do not meet the legal requirements and SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals often agrees with the SBA denial decisions. See what our clients are saying.
Get Complete SBA 8a Certification Help & 8a Applications Guidance
DETAILED SERVICES FOR SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESSES NATIONWIDE
- A-Z help with the SBA 8a application process
- SBA 8a certification help – Net worth issues and prequalifications
- Small business ownership and business documents
- Addressing SBA 8a Program affiliation regulations
- Developing narratives when required by the SBA
- Consulting about small business 8a certification application requirements
- SBA 8a applications review assistance services
- Harmful business ownership and control matters
- Help to get SBA 8 a certified and with a request for reconsideration
- Appeal of small business 8a status denial to SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals
- 8a sole source and 8 a certified set-aside matters
- Joint venture agreements teaming arrangements
- Request for reconsideration
- SBA Mentor Protege Program
Flat Rates Available for SBA 8a Certification Help. Call us Today for a FREE Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
Although we have a very good success rate with getting companies get 8a certified, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be successful in getting 8a certified. Instead, we look for common issues and red flags to reduce suspect from the SBA. ( Beware of companies that guaranty that you will get 8(a) certified.)
Not sure whether your business relationships and ownership documents can lead to affiliation and cause your 8a application to be denied?
See our success in the landmark case of Argus and Black when we appealed the SBA’s denial of our client into the 8a Program. This case is now cited throughout the country and by courts.
PRE 8a CERTIFICATION SERVICES
By adding clarity to your information and preparing your SBA 8a application in a way that is more in line with what the SBA is looking for, we help you to increase your chances of getting approved on the first try. We have earned a reputation for gaining favorable results for small businesses nationwide through vigorous representation.
- The SBA frequently denies applications because the applicant did not communicate the right information in the application.
- You do not have to be a minority owned business to get 8a status
HELP AFTER GETTING 8A CERTIFIED
GET HELP WITH HOW TO ACCESS SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDES AND 8A SOLE SOURCE CONTRACTS
The 8a Program has significant power in federal procurement. Therefore, by getting 8 a certified, your business stands to be in a unique position to get sole source government contracts where other small businesses could not.
REDUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY FOR PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our team of government small business attorneys and SBA 8a applications consultants ensure our 8a certification services help applicants to also reduce criminal liability and avoid dangerous mistakes for submitting false information during the application process.
WHY OUR SBA 8A CERTIFICATION APPLICATION SERVICES ARE DIFFERENT
We are more than just a document preparation company, we understand the law and help you to eliminate the guesswork and fatal mistakes in the SBA 8a certification process:
- By looking at each SBA 8a certification application on its own merits, and considering previous court decisions on similar issues.
- By having years of experience litigating SBA 8a disputes, we utilize our skill and knowledge to advise our clients whether or not there is risk submitting their 8a applications.
MINIMIZE THE IMPACT OF SBA AFFILIATION AND IMPROPER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
Regardless of whether you are a minority-owned business, our SBA certification consultants help you to minimize the impact of improper business relationships that can lead to affiliation under the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule or other regulations.
What is 8a certification and how long does it take to get 8 a certified?
An 8a certification is when the SBA reviews and approves certain qualified small businesses for access to the nine-year program which allows the applicant to take advantage of many lucrative federal contracting opportunities. It can take as much as 45 days to get the SBA’s disapproval or approval decision. Some companies may take as long as one year but this is mostly due to continuous inquiries that the SBA makes about the 8a requirements.
Correctly apply net worth issues during the application for 8a certification process
One of the main issues the SBA looks for during the small business 8a certification application process is the applicants net worth. Our 8a certification assistance helps you to take proactive measures under the regulations that can put you in compliance with SBA regulations.
Avoid costly legal mistakes when preparing your narrative statement of Social Disadvantaged status
The SBA only requires narratives in limited situations: The SBA scrutinizes your 8a certification application for irregularities, inconsistencies, and reliance on your business customers.
Our goal is to treat every issue as though it were going before a judge – the reality is that it can end up there.
As federal government contract and SBA lawyers, we understand SBA 8a requirements and we share our clients’ goal to avoid the underlying legal landmines and get approval the first time that they apply.
See What Our Clients Have to Say About Our 8a Certification Assistance
GET 8 A CERTIFIED – POST SBA 8A APPLICATION SERVICES
After your 8a application is approved and you have small business 8a status, we provide post 8a certification services to 8(a) certified companies that need help with: 8a set-aside government contracts; joint venture and teaming agreement concerns, small business 8a size protests and appeals.
At Watson, our SBA 8a certification consultants help you to look deeper into legal issues such as Ostensible Subcontractor Rule affiliation, improper small business set aside relationships and control of your business. This is fertile ground for getting your SBA 8a application package denied.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET 8(A) CERTIFIED AND SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION:
Visit our Blog to find additional information about small business set aside bids and getting your 8a status.
Information for SBA 8 a Certification applicants and Small Disadvantaged Businesses
How to address 8(a) Certification Based on Ethnicity Bias and Immigration
More about SBA 8a Certification Supporting Documents
Learn about 8a status benefits and advantages
SBA Certification Requirements