SBA 8a Certification Consultants & 8 a Attorneys
SBA Certification Services For Small Businesses in ALL States. Free Initial Consultation. Call 1-866-601-5518.
At Watson & Associates, LLC our SBA 8a certification consultants frequently help small businesses and economically disadvantaged individuals to prepare their 8a application in a way that reduces the possibility of rejection. Getting the opportunity to bid or get sole source contracts is a great privilege for 8a certified companies.
However, the program has strict oversight. Applicants must be aware of the civil and legal consequences of submitting false information to the government.
- Help for small businesses in ALL States
- Assistance from lawyers that understand the rules and litigate issues frequently
- Representation from lawyers and consultants that have actually worked for the government.
As 8a consultants, and with over 20 years of showing companies nationwide SBA) heavily scrutinizes your application and looks for inconsistencies in the content of your documents. For example, the SBA scrutinizes your net worth requirements, and even questions your business relationships with your clients. we take the approach that the Small Business Administration (
AVOID THE MOST DANGEROUS MISTAKES MADE BY 8A APPLICANTS
We help you to minimize the chance of getting denied. Avoid costly mistakes such as:
- Offering vague, conclusory and detailed information to support a claim of social disadvantage, or information unrelated to your personal experiences
- Not knowing how to handle civil judgments or actions which constitute lack of business integrity
- Improper allegations that immigrant status is a protected ethnicity
- Arguing allegations of sexual bias were not sufficiently specific)
When it comes to meeting the requirements for 8a certification, you get more than what the typical 8a consulting firms offer. As federal government contract small business lawyers, we also understand and litigate the serious issues that arise during SBA certification. See what we have done.
Complete 8a Certification Consulting & Attorney Legal Services
- A to Z help with the SBA 8a application process
- Tailored SBA 8a certification assistance – Net worth issues and pre-qualifications
- Small business ownership and business documents
- Help with 8a net worth requirements
- SBA 8a Program affiliation problems (Ostensible Subcontractor Rule)
- Developing narratives when required by the SBA
- SBA 8a application review assistance services
- Business ownership and control matters to meet requirements for 8a certification
- Appeal for small business 8(a) certification denial to the SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals
- 8(a) sole source and 8(a) set-aside matters
- Joint ventures & JV agreements
- Teaming arrangements
- Litigation and appeals
- Issues with potential for success
- Termination from the 8(a) Program
- Request for reconsideration
- SBA Mentor Protege Program
Flat Rates (Competitive 8a Certification Cost) Available. Nationwide Help. Call our Federal Small Business Consultants and Lawyers Today for a FREE Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS FOR GETTING 8 A CERTIFICATION ASSISTANCE?
- SBA Certification Preparation Services – Partial Review
This can include 8a net worth requirements, review of business relationships, and assessing the possibility of affiliation. You now have the option to bring attorneys and SBA consultants on board to review your documents and make recommendations as to what you need to do to get yourself in a better position for potential approval.
- Complete SBA 8a Application Services
Small disadvantaged businesses applying to the 8(a) Program now have the option to work hand-in-hand with one of our 8a consultants and lawyers. This option for our small business certification services still keeps you heavily involved but you now have an experienced attorney talking you through the steps.
- When trying to get 8 A certified, you are still responsible for developing your local business documents under state law. We will point out the potential issues the SBA may raiseduring your 8a registration phase.
PRE SBA CERTIFICATION SERVICES
By adding clarity to your information and preparing your SBA 8a certification application in a way that is more in line with what the SBA is looking for, we help you to increase your chances of getting approval on the first try. Our SBA consultants and SBA attorneys have a reputation for gaining favorable results for small businesses nationwide through vigorous representation.
- The SBA frequently denies applications because the applicant did not communicate the right information in the application.
- You do not have to be a minority owned business to get 8a status or to be deemed socially and economically disadvantaged
POST 8A CERTIFICATION APPLICATION SERVICES
Get Help With Accessing Small Business Set-Asides and 8a Sole Source Contracts
The 8a Program has significant power in federal procurement. Therefore, when you apply for 8a certification, your business stands to be in a unique position to get sole source 8a government contracting opportunities where other small businesses could not.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET 8A CERTIFIED, COST AND SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION:
Visit our Blog to find additional information about the SBA’s business development program, 8a certification cost, and small business set aside bids and getting your 8a status.
Information for SBA 8 a Certification applicants and Small Disadvantaged Businesses
How to address 8(a) Certification Based on Ethnicity Bias and Immigration
More about SBA 8a Application and Supporting Documents
Learn about 8a status benefits and advantages
SBA 8a Application Certification Requirements
What is the 8(a) Program?
The 8(a) Program is uniquely under the jurisdiction of the Small Business Association (SBA) of the United States . The program last nine years and the same application cannot apply for certification under another 8a business development program. When you become 8a certified the SBA provides business training, counseling, marketing and technical assistance to firms that have been 8a certified.
The first four years of being 8a certified is looked at as the developmental stage. The final five years are considered the transition stage. The underlying goal of this unique program is to have small businesses graduate from the program move forward to thrive in a competitive business environment.
Who is admitted into the Program? The 8(a) Program is intended for small businesses that are owned and controlled at least 51% by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. The SBA 8(a) regulation presume that African-Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Pacific American, Native Americans and Subcontinent Asian Americans are socially and economically disadvantaged. However, the SBA can find facts that rebut the presumption. This is where having an experienced 8a consultant can help. If you do not belong to one of the regulatory groups, you can still submit an 8a application if you can show that you are disadvantaged due to race, ethnic origin, gender, physical handicap, long-term residence in an environment isolated from the mainstream of American society; or other similar cause.
How Long Does 8a Certification Last?
The 8(a) Business Development Program gives you nine years to access the unique privileges of being 8a certified. You must be careful of trying to have other family members apply. There strict rules that presume affiliation for spouses and other family members. Also note that understand specific circumstances, the SBA can pursue early graduation or termination from the 8(a) Program.
SBA 8a CONSULTANTS OFFERING NATIONWIDE 8A CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Our SBA 8a certification services, SBA 8a attorneys provide legal counsel to defense contractors throughout the United States and overseas including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands.
Cities in which our SBA 8a certification attorneys and government contracting lawyers offer help with small disadvantaged business consulting include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Houston, San Antonio, Wichita Falls, Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
FOR HELP WITH 8 A CERTIFICATION, GET A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ABOUT 8A REGISTRATION TODAY FROM OUR SMALL BUSINESS SBA 8A CONSULTANTS. CALL US AT 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Checklist for Preraring your 8A Certification
- 8A Compliance Guide
- Affiliation Issues in 8a Contracts and Native American Sole Source Contracting
- 8a Contracts & Getting 8a Sole Source Government Contracts
- 8a Joint Venture Partnership Agreement and SBA Approval Requirements
- 8a Status Based on Ethnicity Bias and Immigration
- SBA 8a Certification Requirement – Net Worth