SBA 8a Certification Consultants & SBA 8a Certification Application Help
Nationwide Help. Get a FREE Initial Consultation. Call 1-866-601-5518.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) gets the first impression with the information you initially submit with your 8a application. If the SBA gets a bad impression the first time, it is difficult to overcome during a reconsideration request. Our SBA 8a certification consultants offer nationwide help to small business seeking to reduce the chance of getting a denial the first time around.
- We use our legal expertise and experience dealing with SBA 8a issues in court to further protect our clients from some of the most dangerous landmines when they try to get 8a certified.
- Knowing that the courts give the SBA significant discretion to reasonably interpret what you submit in your SBA 8(a) application can put you in a bad position if you submit damaging information. Don’t wait until its too late. Contact us for immediate help.
- Help to get through the confusion and to overcome common difficulties.
- Know that submitting false information to the SBA can lead to criminal penalties.
- Get professional help from lawyers that understand the program instead of document preparation companies.
Understanding the legal requirements and how the SBA really looks into your 8(a) application is the starting point for any small business wanting to know about getting 8a certified. Simply filling out the forms without some level of how the SBA looks your application can be a nightmare waiting to happen.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD of SUCCESS
Watson & Associates LLC provides government contracts and SBA 8a certification application services to companies looking to avoid the common mistakes seen during the 8a application process. We make that your application meets the basic 8a certification requirements which are subject to the SBA’s review. See what we have done.
- Compared to traditional document preparation companies that have no actual experience litigating the common issues that arise during the 8a certification process, we understand the law and how the SBA is supposed to review 8(a) application.
- Get help from legal professionals that understand the nuances and landmines lurking in the 8a certification application process.
The reality is that the SBA does deny applications that do not meet the legal requirements and SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals often agrees with the SBA denial decisions.
- Do you understand how your business relationships can ruin the chances of getting 8a certified?
- Do you know that when another company or person has no actual control or your business but simply has the appearance of control, that the SBA can deny your application?
See what our clients are saying.
Complete SBA 8a Certification Help & 8a Application Services
DETAILED SERVICES FOR SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESSES NATIONWIDE
- A-Z help with the SBA 8a application process
- SBA 8a certification help – Net worth issues and prequalifications
- Small business ownership and business documents
- Help to address SBA 8a Program affiliation regulations
- Developing narratives when required by the SBA
- Consulting about small business 8a certification application requirements
- SBA 8a applications review assistance services
- Harmful business ownership and control matters
- Help to get SBA 8 a certified and with a request for reconsideration
- Appeal of small business 8a status denial to SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals
- 8a sole source and 8 a certified set-aside matters
- Joint venture agreements teaming arrangements
- Request for reconsideration
- SBA Mentor Protege Program
Flat Rates Available for SBA 8a Certification Help. Call us Today for a FREE Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
Although we have a very good success rate with getting companies get 8a certified, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be successful in getting 8a certified. Instead, we look for common issues and red flags to reduce suspect from the SBA. ( Beware of companies that guaranty that you will get 8(a) certified.)
Not sure whether your business relationships and ownership documents can lead to affiliation and cause your 8a application to be denied?
See our success in the landmark case of Argus and Black when we appealed the SBA’s denial of our client into the 8a Program. This case is now cited throughout the country and by courts.
PRE CERTIFICATION SERVICES
By adding clarity to your information and preparing your SBA 8a certification application in a way that is more in line with what the SBA is looking for, we help you to increase your chances of getting approved on the first try. We have earned a reputation for gaining favorable results for small businesses nationwide through vigorous representation.
- The SBA frequently denies applications because the applicant did not communicate the right information in the application.
- You do not have to be a minority owned business to get 8a status
HELP AFTER GETTING 8A CERTIFIED
GET HELP WITH HOW TO ACCESS SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDES AND 8A SOLE SOURCE CONTRACTS
The 8a Program has significant power in federal procurement. Therefore, by getting 8 a certified, your business stands to be in a unique position to get sole source government contracts where other small businesses could not.
WHY OUR SBA 8A CERTIFICATION APPLICATION SERVICES ARE DIFFERENT
We are more than just a document preparation company, we understand the law and help you to eliminate the guesswork and fatal mistakes in the SBA 8a certification process:
- By looking at each SBA 8a certification application on its own merits, and considering previous court decisions on similar issues.
- By having years of experience litigating SBA 8a disputes, we utilize our skill and knowledge to advise our clients whether or not there is risk submitting their 8a applications.
MINIMIZE THE IMPACT OF SBA AFFILIATION AND IMPROPER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
Regardless of whether you are a minority-owned business, our SBA certification consultants help you to minimize the impact of improper business relationships that can lead to affiliation under the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule or other regulations.
See What Our Clients Have to Say About Our 8a Certification Assistance
GET 8 A CERTIFIED – POST SBA 8A SERVICES
After your 8a application is approved and you have small business 8a status, we provide post 8a certification services to 8(a) certified companies that need help with: 8a set-aside government contracts; joint venture and teaming agreement concerns, small business 8a size protests and appeals.
At Watson, our SBA 8a certification consultants help socially and economically disadvantaged individuals or companies to look deeper into legal issues such as Ostensible Subcontractor Rule affiliation, improper small business set aside relationships and control of your business. This is fertile ground for getting your SBA 8a application package denied.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET 8 A CERTIFIED AND SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION:
Visit our Blog to find additional information about the SBA’s business development program abd small business set aside bids and getting your 8a status.
Information for SBA 8 a Certification applicants and Small Disadvantaged Businesses
How to address 8(a) Certification Based on Ethnicity Bias and Immigration
More about SBA 8a Certification Supporting Documents
Learn about 8a status benefits and advantages
SBA Certification Requirements