- AVOID COMMON MISTAKES MADE BY FALSE CLAIMS ACT WHISTLEBLOWER DEFENDANTS. GET A MORE FAVORABLE OUTCOME.
- GET HIGH-LEVEL CRIMINAL DEFENSE FROM FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACT LAWYERS.
NATIONWIDE HELP – FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION – CALL 1-866-601-5518.
You have worked hard and developed your reputation and business only to one day be visited by federal investigators. You and your company are now at the whim of Department of Justice prosecutors either in an IG investigation or defending against an alleged violation of the whistle provision of the Federal False Claims Act.
Immediately getting the proper legal defense is essential. When there is a Whistleblower that initiates a claim or some other government enforcement action that triggers a case for violation of the , most potential defendants wait until charges are brought or an indictment occurs. This is simply too late. At Watson & Associates, LLC, we provide Federal False Claims Act Qui Tam lawyers that also understand the federal criminal process.
- Most companies or individuals accused of fraud against the Government simply hire a traditional criminal defense attorney to represent them in government procurement cases. Oftentimes, the attorney has no experience with the federal procurement laws, SBA small business programs, or Federal Acquisition Regulations that the prosecution is building its case on. As a result, any meaningful defense to your criminal False Claims Act allegations is significantly reduced.
- Whether the penalty for violating the Federal False Claims Act is based on fraudulent invoices, violations of the limitations on subcontracting rules (pass-through contracts) or False Claims Act healthcare fraud, our criminal law firm can help.
Federal False Claims Act Lawyer & Whistleblower Defense Attorney Services
LAW OFFICES IN WASHINGTON DC AND COLORADO – OFFERING NATIONWIDE HELP
Our Federal False Claims Act law firm and Whistleblower defense attorneys defend against the various Qui Tam criminal and civil allegations and misrepresentation nuances involved with federal procurement laws and regulations. A federal criminal defense lawyer at Watson & Associates can help with:
- Allegations of FCA violations from the Contracting Officer
- Government investigations
- Civil False Claims Act Whistleblowe defense
- The Criminal False Claims Act defense
- Responding to government investigations and subpoenas
- False Certifications and misrepresentation disputes
- Whistleblower Qui Tam Defense, and Wire Fraud and Conspiracy Claims
- Healthcare Fraud
- SEC whistleblower defense attorneys
- Assessment of the penalty for violating federal false claims act
- Fraudulent invoice allegations
- SBA and Small Business Program fraud
- Fraudulent schemes and pass through contract allegations
- Kickbacks and government fraud
- Subcontractor Liability and violation of Qui Tam provisions
- Mischarge and Overcharges in fraud against the Government
- False Claims Act settlement agreements
- Federal criminal defense attorney and False Claims Act QUI TAM Lawsuit defense services
For high-risk cases, having a team of former federal prosecutors that know the criminal process and the substantive areas of contracting or healthcare laws can put you in a substantially better position to fight back.
COMMON MISTAKES MADE BY CRIMINAL DEFENDANTS
Common mistakes made by defendants in a false claims case include:
- Speaking to third parties, including co-workers about sensitive issues that can incriminate them. The government often seeks potential targets to seek out information against you in exchange for their freedom in the qui tam whistleblowers case
- . The very people, that you trust may be informants for the government.
- Dealing with federal investigators under the minds that nothing wrong had been done. Although the allegations of violation of the False Claims Act may not be true and you may be very well innocent, federal investigators work for the federal prosecutor. Their job is to build a case against you.
- Holding back critical information from their defense lawyer. This can hurt your case, when you hire a defense lawyer experienced in False Claims Act cases, you should put every fact up front. Do not guess on what you think may be important. Every fact can be very important.
Some of our practitioners have over 30 years in criminal practice. In top cases, we also work with outside former federal prosecutors on our defense team. This gives your case a winning edge.
Watson & Associates, LLC Federal Criminal False Claims Act Whistleblower defense attorneys aggressively defend government contractors and individuals nationwide and overseas facing criminal and Qui Tam defense actions for government fraud.
- Position your company to develop a solid case or negotiate a more favorable outcome up front for False Claims Act Whistleblower lawsuits.
- Get help from federal whistleblower law and Qui Tam defense attorneys that understand both federal government contract law and criminal defense.
- Get aggressive legal defense from former prosecutors and government contracting attorneys.
AS A FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENDANT, WE CAN HELP YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR STATE
The federal agencies are working 24/7 against you. Start right away to protect your legal rights against any penalty for violating the Federal False Claims Act. Speak with a federal criminal defense lawyer and Federal False Claims Act defense law firm, call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5518.
- Federal criminal and civil False Claims Act penalties can also include a fine for each false statement made to a government agency and US attorney.
- While you are busy protecting your legal rights in a Qui Tam action, you must avoid the provisions for False Claims Act treble damages.
Cities in which our Qui Tam defense and the Criminal False Claims Act law firm assists federal government contractors, a private citizen accused of fraud against the Government include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
ADDITIONAL FALSE CLAIMS ACT WHISTLEBLOWER INFORMATION
- Liability for Subcontractors
- What is the False Claims Statute? 31 USC 3729
- Contractor Defense to Government Procurement Fraud Under The FCA.
Call Our Qui Tam & Federal False Claims Act Law Firm
Are you a target in a Qui Tam lawsuit for a penalty for violating the Federal False Claims Act? The government may be wiretapping your phones as you read this. Act now and call us today. To learn more about Watson & Associates, LLC Criminal False Claims Act law firm and how we help protect your rights in and False Claims Act Whistleblower case or to set up an appointment to discuss the details of your case, call the defense attorneys our law office today at 1-866-601-5518.