- As soon as you find out that you are under investigation for violation of federal False Claims regulations or have been contacted by law enforcement offices such as the Inspector General (IG), Department of Justice (DOJ, etc. )you hire a False Claims Act lawyer.
- Although it is advisable to speak and cooperate with federal law enforcement, It by no means suggests that you should inquire about and protect your legal and constitutional rights. Having the best False Claims lawyers to defend you after you have waived your rights does you no good.
- Reduce chances of paying out millions of dollars in criminal penalties
- Avoid the pain of being in the news and headlines
- Keep your business on track and generate revenues
- Help from attorneys that understand federal procurement laws
Whether you are already a target in a federal investigation or charged with violation of the Federal False Claims Act, our defense attorneys can help you to:
- Put yourself or your company in a better position to negotiate
- Get help with SDVOSB, SBA 8(a) BD and HUBZone small business fraud allegations
- Develop an aggressive defense posture by using a team of top-level professionals
FEDERAL FALSE CLAIMS ACT DEFENSE LAWYER SERVICES
LAW OFFICES IN WASHINGTON DC AND COLORADO – OFFERING NATIONWIDE HELP FOR DEFENDANTS AND QUI TAM RELATORS
Our Federal False Claims Act lawyers Whistleblower defense attorneys litigate against the various Qui Tam Lawsuit criminal and civil allegations and misrepresentation nuances involved with federal procurement laws and regulations. Government contract defense attorneys at Watson & Associates can help with:
- Allegations of FCA violations from the Contracting Officer
- Government investigations
- Civil False Claims Act defense
- Buy American Act cases
- Responding to government investigations and subpoenas
- False Certifications and misrepresentation disputes
- Whistleblower Qui Tam Defense, and Wire Fraud and Conspiracy Claims
- Assessment of the penalty for violating federal false claims act
- Fraudulent invoice allegations
- SBA 8(A)BD and HUBZone Small Business Program fraud
- Fraudulent schemes and pass-through contract allegations
- Kickbacks and government fraud
- Mischarge and Overcharges in fraud against the Government
- Contract claims Settlement agreements
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT ATTORNEYS DEFENDING YOU FROM DANGEROUS CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS BY FEDERAL PROSECUTORS
FCA whistleblowing is huge business across the United States. To adequately represent criminal defendants charged with violating the False Claims Acts Whistleblower Statute, our law firm forms a strategic approach to fulfilling your legal defense. This means assessing the facts alleged by the Federal Government, interviewing potential witnesses, and ultimately gauging the strength and weaknesses of your case.
- Federal prosecutors have ten times as many resources as you do. We help you to build a sound defense team that includes federal criminal defense lawyers, former government attorneys, a support staff that may include paralegals and investigators.
- When your life and liberty as at risk and you stand a chance of being charged with criminal violations, having attorneys that understand the federal criminal process both at pre-indictment and post-indictment is critical.
For high-risk cases, having a team of former federal prosecutors that know the criminal process and the substantive areas of contracting or healthcare laws can put you in a substantially better position to fight back.
What is the Federal Whistleblower Protection Act and Its Criminal Penalties?
The Federal False Claims Act (FCA), 31 USC 3729 – 3733 was put in place by Congress because of concerns that government contractors and suppliers of goods and services were defrauding the government.
What does the Federal False Claims Act forbid?
The Act states that: any person who knowingly submitted false claims to the government was liable for double the government’s damages plus a penalty of $2,000 for each false claim. Penalties and changes have occurred several times. When you retain legal counsel, you want to be sure to get the latest penalty amounts.
AS A FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENDANT, WE CAN HELP YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR STATE
The federal agencies are working 24/7 against you. Start right away to protect your legal rights against any penalty for violating the Federal False Claims Act. Speak with a federal criminal defense lawyer and Federal False Claims attorneys, call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5518.
- Federal penalties can also include criminal and civil fines for each false statement made to a government agency and US attorney.
- While you are busy protecting your legal rights in a Qui Tam defense action, you must avoid the provisions for False Claims Act treble damages.
Our Federal False Claims Act lawyers provide legal counsel to defense contractors throughout the United States and overseas including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands.8.
- Liability for Subcontractors
- What is the False Claims Statute? 31 USC 3729
- Contractor Defense to Government Procurement Fraud Under The FCA.
CALL WATSON’S FALSE CLAIMS ACT DEFENSE LAWYERS
The government may be wiretapping your phones as you read this. Act now and call our today. To learn more about Watson & Associates, LLC government contract lawyers and how we help protect your rights or to set up an appointment to discuss the details of your case, call the False Claims attorney at our law office today at 1-866-601-5518.