Nationwide False Claims Act Attorney & Whistleblower Law Defense Lawyers
Develop a solid legal defense position early in the Qui Tam defense or government investigation process. Learn the best angles to preserve your rights and legal defenses and gain an edge for potential negotiation.
Watson & Associates, LLC Federal False Claims Act defense lawyers and Qui Tam Criminal Defense Attorneys aggressively defend government contractors and individuals nationwide and overseas facing criminal and civil actions.
- Position your company to develop a solid case or negotiate a more favorable outcome.
- Get help from defense attorneys that understand federal government contract law and criminal defense.
- Learn how the government investigation works and make more informed decisions.
- Get help with continuing suspension and debarment actions.
The U.S. Federal False Claims Act 31 U.S.C. § 3729 (FCA) creates a problem for government contractors when the U.S Department of Justice (DOJ), SEC and other federal enforcement agencies initiate government investigations.
Without knowing the legal and constitutional limits on the government’s actions, your company can face millions or thousands of dollars in penalties and fines.
How you respond to subpoenas and government investigations is critical when structuring a favorable outcome. Having the right litigation attorney and legal representation is just a critical.
- Federal Civil or Criminal False Claims Act penalties can also include a fine for each false statement made to government agency and US attorney.
- While you are busy protecting your legal rights in a Qui Tam action, you must avoid the provisions for False Claims Act treble damages.
Watson & Associates’ LLC, provides Civil and Criminal False Claims Act lawyers and whistleblower defense attorneys that aggressively defend government contractors and individuals being investigated or charged with criminal violations.
- Our federal criminal defense attorneys help you to minimize the impact and effectively respond to investigations while positioning your case in the best possible light.
- If the government investigation shows the allegations of liability to be unfounded, we will compile a sound defense team and aggressively prepare for trial.
Civil and Criminal False Claims Act Lawyer & Whistleblower Attorney Defense Services
With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, our Federal False Claims Act lawyers defend against the various Qui Tam criminal and civil allegations and misrepresentation nuances involved with federal procurement laws and regulations. A federal criminal defense lawyer at Watson & Associates can help with:
- Allegations of FCA violations from the Contracting Officer
- Government investigations
- Responding to government investigations and subpoenas
- False Certifications and misrepresentation disputes
- Qui Tam lawsuit, and Wire Fraud and Conspiracy Claims
- FCA retaliation defense
- SEC false claims act whistleblower law protection attorney
- Assessment of FCA Penalties
- Fraudulent invoice allegations
- Improper product submissions
- SBA and Small Business Program fraud
- Fraudulent schemes and pass through contract allegations
- Subcontractor Liability
- Fraudulent invoices submitted to the government
- Mischarge and Overcharges
- False Claims Act settlement agreements
- Criminal defense attorney services
What is a false claims act?
False Claims Act cases commence when the government or law enforcement agencies have evidence of misrepresentation whether it be through defective products, incorrect invoices of development of a fraudulent scheme to get certified into one of the small business programs. The legal elements that lead to misrepresentation and criminal penalties include:
- Knowingly presenting (or causing to be presented) to the federal government a false or fraudulent claim for payment;
- Knowingly using (or causing to be used) a false record or written or oral statement to get a federal government claim;
- Actions of conspiracy to get a false or fraudulent claim paid, receive grants, or simply getting admitted in to SBA programs are but a few examples.
- Knowingly using (or causing to be used) some record or statement with the expectation of defrauding the government or that the government rely upon them to decrease an obligation or even pay more money to you.
Qui Tam Defense, Fraudulent Misrepresentation and Whistleblower Defense
In a Qui Tam Defense case involving government contracts takes a special set of lawyer skills. Not only does the whistleblower attorney have to be experienced in the criminal defense and trial aspects of the case but he or she must also understand the complex nuances of federal government contracts law.
At Watson & Associates, our criminal defense attorney is also well-versed in the federal procurement aspects and what constitutes misrepresentation to the federal government. He understands the ins and outs of Qui Tam Whistleblower defense lawsuits.
Find fraud lawyers at Watson for a confidential free initial consultation. The federal agencies are working 24/7 against you. Start right away to protect your legal rights. Speak with a federal criminal defense attorney and False Claims Act Whistleblower defense lawyer, call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5518.
31 USC 3729 Federal False Claims Act Whistleblower Criminal Defense Lawyers
When companies or individuals charged with defrauding the government are looking for experienced defense government fraud lawyers to defend in high-stakes fraudulent misrepresentationcases under 31 USC 3729 in involving procurement fraud, implementation of Federal False Claims penalties, conspiracy, Qui Tam defense, wire fraud or violation of SBA regulations, they call upon the Watson’s False Claims Act attorneys and federal whistleblower attorneys to provide aggressive defense services and representation and legal advice including possible defenses to the false claims act statute of limitations.
Whistleblower Act Government Fraud Lawyers for Legal Defense in All States
Watson’s Whistlebower and Qui Tam False Claims Act defense attorneys provide legal counsel to government contractors accused of throughout the United States and overseas including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Qui Tam defense and misrepresentation in Colorado, Denver, Colorado Sprimgs, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands government fraud lawyers.
Additional FCA Law & Whistleblower Law Information
- Liability for Subcontractors
- What is the False Claims Statute? 31 USC 3729
- Contractor Defense to Government Procurement Fraud Under The FCA.
Find a lawyer at Watson. Call Our False Claims Act Whistleblower Defense Lawyers
To find a lawyer for immediate help with a pending Qui Tam defense lawsuit, misrepresentation under 31 USC 3729 and to protect your company’attorneys future, contact our Colorado and DC False Claims Act Whistleblower defense attorneys and federal whistleblower law criminal defense lawyers for legal advice or call 1-866-601-5518 or 202-827-9750. FREE CONSULTATION.