WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXONERATE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY FROM ALLEGATIONS OR CHARGES FOR VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL FLASE CLAIMS ACT.
GET HIGH LEVEL CRIMINAL DEFENSE FROM FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACT LAWYERS.
NATIONWIDE HELP – FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION – 1-866-601-5518.
You have worked hard and developed you reputation and business only to one day be visited by federal investigators. You and your company are now at the whim of federal prosecutors on agency IG. Immediately getting the proper legal defense is essential. When there is a Whistleblower that initiates a claim or some other government enforcement action that triggers the case, most potential defendants wait until charges are brought or an indictment occurs. This is simply too late. At Watson & Associates, LLC, we provide top criminal defense lawyers that understand the federal criminal process.
- Most companies or individuals simply hire a traditional criminal defense attorney. Often the attorney has no experience with the federal procurement process, SBA small business programs, or Federal Acquisition Regulations that the prosecution is building a criminal case on. As a result, any meaningful False Claims Act defense is already reduced.
- Whether the criminal charge is based on fraudulent invoices, violations of the limitations on subcontracting rules (pass-through contracts) or healthcare fraud, our False Claims Act lawyers can help.
Federal False Claims Act Law Firm & Defense Attorney Legal Services
FALSE CLAIMS ACT LAW FIRM IN WASHINGTON DC AND COLORADO – NATIONWIDE HELP
Our Federal False Claims Act Whistleblower defense attorneys defend against the various Qui Tam criminal and civil allegations and misrepresentation nuances involved with federal procurement laws and regulations. A federal criminal defense lawyer at Watson & Associates can help with:
- Allegations of FCA violations from the Contracting Officer
- Government investigations
- Civil False Claims Act defense
- Criminal False Claims Act defense
- Responding to government investigations and subpoenas
- False Certifications and misrepresentation disputes
- Whistleblower Qui Tam Defense, and Wire Fraud and Conspiracy Claims
- Healthcare Fraud
- SEC whistleblower defense attorneys
- Assessment of the penalty for violating federal false claims act
- Fraudulent invoice allegations
- SBA and Small Business Program fraud
- Fraudulent schemes and pass through contract allegations
- Kickbacks and government fraud
- Subcontractor Liability
- Mischarge and Overcharges
- False Claims Act settlement agreements
- Federal criminal defense attorney and QUI TAM defense services
For high-risk cases, having a team of former federal prosecutors that know the criminal process and the substantive areas of contracting or healthcare laws can put you in substantially better position to fight back.
AGGRESSIVE CRIMINAL FALSE CLAIMS ACT DEFENSE
The Criminal False Claims Act can be a threat to your company even when a mistake is made but one of your employees files a Whistleblower Qui Tam lawsuit against. Sometimes the contracting officer may decide to pursue what could be an honest mistake with your invoice submissions. When the government targets you or your company, the process usually moves forward until charges are brought or indictment actions are on the way.
- Getting a solid legal defense from any criminal false claims charges means eliminating or reducing jail time.
- Hire our defense lawyers who can understand False Claims Act Whistleblower penalties and can help you make more informed decisions.
Some of our practitioners have over 30 years in criminal practice. In top cases, we also work with outside former federal prosecutors on our defense team. This gives your case a winning edge.
Watson & Associates, LLC Federal Criminal False Claims Act law firm and Whistleblower defense attorneys aggressively defend government contractors and individuals nationwide and overseas facing criminal and Qui Tam defense actions for government fraud.
- Position your company to develop a solid case or negotiate a more favorable outcome up front for False Claims Act Whistleblower lawsuits.
- Get help from federal whistleblower law and Qui Tam defense attorneys that understand both federal government contract law and criminal defense.
- Get aggressive legal defense from former prosecutors and government contracting attorneys.
- We help clients across the United States and overseas.
AS A FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENDANT, WE CAN HELP REGARDLESS OF YOUR STATE
The federal agencies are working 24/7 against you. Start right away to protect your legal rights. Speak with a federal criminal defense lawyer and Federal False Claims Act defense law firm, call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5518.
- Federal criminal and civil False Claims Act penalties can also include a fine for each false statement made to a government agency and US attorney.
- While you are busy protecting your legal rights in a Qui Tam action, you must avoid the provisions for False Claims Act treble damages.
Our criminal or federal False Claims Act lawyers defend clients in all states. We represent defendants in False Claims Act health care fraud cases, government fraud cases for small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our Criminal False Claims Act Lawyers assist federal government contractors include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
Additional False Claims Act Whistleblower Lawsuit Information
- Liability for Subcontractors
- What is the False Claims Statute? 31 USC 3729
- Contractor Defense to Government Procurement Fraud Under The FCA.
Call Our Federal False Claims Act Lawyers
The government may be wiretapping your phones as you read this. Act now and call us today.
To learn more about Watson & Associates, LLC Criminal False Claims Act law firm and how we help protect your rights in a False Claims Act defense case or to set up an appointment to discuss the details of your case, call the attorneys our law office today at 1-866-601-5518.