Establish the strength and weaknesses of your case now. The government has already used its substantial resources against you. We understand how the federal procurement playing field works and the issues presented in government fraud cases. Nationwide for defendants.
The federal government has significantly increased its procurement contract fraud task force and has increased prosecution of small businesses and DOD contractors submitting fraudulent invoices, misrepresentation, violation of the Buy American Act, SBA fraud, False Claims Act and other federal contract fraud violations.
This increased white collar criminal prosecution and high verdict penalties have put corporations and individuals on notice of increased government investigations that can lead to substantial jail time, criminal fines and civil penalties.
With law offices in Washington, D.C. and in Denver, Colorado, Watson & Associates, LLC aggressively represents and defends government contractors and individuals nationwide and overseas facing government procurement fraud investigations, whistleblower allegations, criminal indictment for government grants or need to respond to the government’s subpoena request.
Federal Government Procurement Fraud Defense Legal Services
Government contractors, corporations, and individuals facing criminal allegations in Whistleblower cases, or False Claims Act fraud investigations may have to deal with both criminal and civil actions at the same time. At Watson, our government procurement contract fraud lawyers understand the government contracting procurement process and help with:
- Federal government investigations.
- False Claims Act and Qui Tam defense
- SBA small business fraud civil and criminal defense,
- Internal corporate investigations,
- Anti-kickback statute defense,
- Anti-Kickback violations and contract bribery,
- Misrepresentation allegations,
- Procurement Contract Wire Fraud,
- Money laundering
- Defense contractor fraud
- SIBIRS and embezzlement Criminal Charges,
- Procurement Conspiracy Charges,
- Mail and Wire Fraud Penalties.
- Homeland Security criminal defense
- Federal Procurement wire fraud litigation,
- Inspector General investigations
- Buy American Act Fraud
For a confidential consultation, call a civil or criminal defense lawyer at 1-866-601-5518.
Speak to Criminal Defense Attorney John Scorsine. Call 1-866-601-5518.
Common Criminal Where the Feds Come After You and We Can Help
- Charges of wire fraud conspiracy and for paying illegal gratuities to a government official, in connection with the award of federal government contracts.
- Charges of conspiracy for giving government contractors an unfair advantage of bidding on federal contracts
- Participation in a conspiracy to obtain government contracts through procurement fraud and misrepresentation.
- Charges for violation of limitations on subcontracting regulations and fraudulent schemes for pass through contracts
- Criminal charges for collusion when bidding on government contracts
- Procurement Fraud Schemes involving the SBA 8(a) BD Program, HUBZOne and SDVOSB small business programs.
Other White Collar Crime and Government Fraud Practices Areas:
Government contracting and procurement law statutes vary considerably. As contractor civil and criminal defense lawyers, we understand the various legal issues and nuances that arise. As a result, our Government Contract Fraud Practice Group litigate high-profile cases regarding; SBA Small Business Fraud, Misrepresentation, False Claims Act violations, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act; Mail and wire fraud statutes; Securities fraud representation; Anti-money laundering, federal government investigations and compliance; DOD defense contracting and procurement fraud issues.
Watson’s criminal defense lawyers represent corporations and individuals in the United States and overseas with white-collar criminal investigations, enforcement actions, litigation and other procurement related matters.
- We have worked on the government’s side – we understand federal procurement process and FAR regulations. We provide candid information to our clients.
- We help you to put your best position forward early – it puts you in a better position to formulate a better end result.
- Develop a strong legal defense early while preserving constitutional rights
- We perform a detailed analysis of each case to the statutes and court decisions so that we can best advise you.
Help With U.S. Government Fraud Waste and Abuse Cases
Government fraud authorities come at all angles: Since there are different angles that the federal investigative agencies can approach a contractor for procurement contract fraud, our white collar defense attorneys and procurement contract fraud lawyers are well versed in such areas as bid rigging and false representations during the bidding process, falsification of documents and government invoices, SBIRS False Claims Act, government fraud misrepresentation and overcharging the government for defective products, fraud waste, and abuse, or recent issues such as limitation on subcontracting requirements and pass through contracts.
- Price fixing: As government procurement fraud lawyers, we represent contractors involved with price fixing and criminal charges resulting from collusion and other violations of government procurement policy.
- Government grants and SIBIRS: Another area of government fraud investigations include unlawful use of government grants due to a violation of SBA small business regulations, SIBIRS procurement fraud, ITAR violations and export control. These are areas where our federal procurement fraud defense attorneys can help.
- False Claims Act defense: Many small businesses find themselves as part of government investigations alleging pass through schemes, submitting invoices under the SBA small business programs such as the 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone Program, and others. Those invoices can develop into False Claims Act violations.
- Government fraud pre-indictment and post-indictment criminal defense legal services. Protecting your legal rights early in the process is very important. Our criminal defense attorney will immediately assess each case and develop a roadmap for the next steps.
Defense Contractor Fraud Criminal Charges
When corporations or government officials are criminally charged with defense contractor fraud, our criminal defense lawyers can help. Whether situation involves fraud waste and abuse of violation, money laundering or procurement integrity regulations, government procurement contracts, the defense lawyers at our law firm can help.
- Corporate officers and corporate directors seek our legal advice and aggressive representation to defend against allegations against a wide variety of White Collar crimes.
- Small business government contractors are usually targeted for allegations of government fraud. To effectively defend themselves against contract fraud, having defense lawyers that understand the various SBA small business program regulations can be a benefit when involved in a federal criminal case.
- Subcontractor involvement becomes a serious issue when a criminal charge involves defense contractor fraud against the federal government. Our federal criminal defense lawyers can help.
Buy American Act Government Contract Fraud Defense Lawyers
There is an increasing amount of federal government procurement fraud and government contract fraud cases involving violation of the Buy American Act. Although there are certain exceptions to the statute, prime contractors and manufacturers still find themselves under government investigation for criminal procurement contract fraud for violating the Buy American Act.
- Our government contract fraud lawyers and criminal defense attorneys represent DOD contractors in the U.S. and overseas
Additional Information About White Collar Crime and Government Fraud
Overseas and Nationwide Government White Collar Crime and Legal Defense Services
Our Government fraud attorneys and federal procurement fraud defense, False Claims Act and white collar criminal defense attorneys provide legal counsel to contractors throughout the United States and overseas with contract fraud prevention and investigation help including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. The law firm also helps with government procurement fraud prevention and represents government contractors in Dubai, Afghanistan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
Contact Our Government Procurement Fraud Investigation Lawyers & Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you or your company is involved in a pending case for US government corruption, labor and overcharging, contract fraud false statements or needs help with procurement fraud prevention, False Claims Act criminal defense, or federal government procurement fraud investigation matter, contact our white collar crime lawyers and criminal defense attorneys at 1-866-601-5518 for a free, confidential initial consultation.