THE POWER OF PROTECTING YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND GOVERNMENT’S IMPROPER ACTIONS
Federal investigators and government prosecutors can be wrong. Innocent small businesses and government contractors, as criminal defendants can face unfair and harsh sentences if found guilty of white collar criminal charges of government procurement fraud. Companies and individuals facing procurement fraud charges or some other form of white collar criminal charge can end up with a wrongful conviction resulting from mistakes made at the government investigation stage or even during the indictment or litigation phases.
- Get help understanding the process from beginning to end
- Work with defense lawyers that under how the federal criminal system really works
- Develop the strong points of your case early
- Our defense attorneys represent federal defendants nationwide.
In many cases, you can get a more favorable result when you have a white collar criminal defense attorney that understands the government’s case and not just the defendant’ side. Contact our government fraud attorneys now.
Government Fraud Attorneys – Experience Matters
The process of getting a favorable result starts with understanding how the system works and using it to your advantage as a defendant. In procurement fraud cases, knowing the substantive areas of the underlying government’s charges can be a huge leverage in minimizing the impact of an adverse decision. Our white collar defense attorney and government fraud lawyer, John Scorsine, has decades of experience in government contractor defense cases and is even admitted to Supreme Court of the United States. He has extensive experience with specific areas in federal procurement, export control criminal defense, ITARs violations and various aspects of government contracts law.
Government Procurement Fraud Lawyer & Federal Contract Criminal Charge & Defense Attorney Services
Government contractors, corporations, and individuals facing federal contract criminal charges and consequences of procurement fraud in qui tam lawsuits, Whistleblower cases, or False Claims Act government investigations may have to deal with both criminal and civil actions at the same time.
When looking at the consequences of government procurement fraud, fines can be in the hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. Federal prosecutors have a wide variety of legal tools to carve our their fines and criminal penalties.
If you are looking to find a government contract fraud lawyer that can effectively represent you or your company, at Watson, our government fraud lawyers understand the government contracting procurement process and help with:
- Federal government investigations.
- False Claims Act and Qui Tam defense
- White collar crime investigations
- SBA small business civil and criminal defense
- Charges of conducting procurement fraud schemes
- Internal corporate investigations,
- Anti-kickback statute defense,
- Anti-Kickback violations and contract bribery,
- Misrepresentation allegations and felony offenses,
- Procurement contract defense litigation
- Money laundering in government contracting
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Vendor kickbacks
- SIBIRS and embezzlement Criminal Charges,
- Procurement ethics and compliance
- Taking part in government procurement contract law fraud cases
- Procurement Conspiracy Charges,
- Mail and Wire Fraud Penalties.
- Homeland Security criminal defense
- Federal Procurement wire fraud litigation,
- Inspector General investigations
- Buy American Act
If you are looking for an experienced white collar defense contractor fraud lawyer and government fraud attorney that understands the serious issues presented with felony offenses and the consequences of procurement fraud, speak to fraud Attorney John Scorsine. Call 1-866-601-5518.
Common Federal Contract Criminal Charges Where the Feds Come After You and Our Government Fraud Lawyers Can Help
- Federal contract criminal charges and for paying illegal gratuities to a government official, in connection with the award of federal government contracts.
- Charges of conspiracy for giving government contractors an unfair advantage of bidding on federal contracts
- Participation in a conspiracy to obtain government contracts through misrepresentation.
- White collar crime investigations and charges for violation of limitations on subcontracting regulations and fraudulent schemes for pass-through contracts
- Criminal charges in white collar investigations for collusion when bidding on government contracts
- Government Contract Fraud Schemes and felony offenses involving the SBA 8(a) BD Program, HUBZone, and SDVOSB small business programs.
Nationwide Representation in Government Procurement Fraud Cases
FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE CONTRACTOR FRAUD LAWYERS HELPING CLIENTS TO DECIDE THE BEST LEGAL POSITION EARLY IN THE CASE
Given the stiff consequences for federal contract criminal charges and charges in white collar crimes, we understand the various legal issues and nuances that arise in defense contractor fraud cases. We understand that a sound legal strategy up front is critical to getting a more favorable result for our clients. As a result, our Government fraud attorneys litigate high-profile cases regarding; SBA Small Business Fraud, Misrepresentation, False Claims Act violations, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act; Mail and wire fraud statutes; Securities fraud representation; Anti-money laundering, federal government investigations, and compliance; DOD defense contracting issues.
Additional Information About White Collar Crimes and Government Procurement Fraud
Contact Us Today
CALL OUR GOVERNMENT FRAUD ATTORNEYS FOR IMMEDIATE HELP
To learn more about Watson & Associates, LLC and our legal representation as government procurement fraud attorneys, please call our law office today. When it comes to defending your case in the federal court system, time is of the essence. contact our federal criminal defense lawyers and white collar criminal defense attorneys at 1-866-601-5518 for a free, confidential initial consultation.