Government Contracts Appeals, Small Business Appellate Cases, Contract Bid Protests, Contract Disputes Act Federal Appeal Lawyers
At Watson & Associates, LLC, with law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, we offer appellate legal services to government contractors and small businesses who are doing business with the federal government. As federal contractors, you may often find that you received an unfavorable ruling from either the U.S. Court of Federal Claims or some other lower trial court. Unfortunately, lower courts do commit a legal error that sometimes can be reversible.
By bringing your case to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, you can show why your case was wrongly decided. Whether you are appealing a bid protest decision from the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, a Contract Disputes Act case or a small business adverse decision, our federal court attorneys can help.
When it comes to circuit court appellate practice, Watson & Associates has extensive experience counseling government contractors and small businesses on how to address appeal cases at the Federal Circuit Court and how to navigate the appellate process. As frequently practice at the various courts that hear issue pertaining to federal government contracting and SBA small business issues as well as bid protest appeal cases to the United States Court of Appeals.
- When the stakes are high, we put together a team of professionals and litigators that can take the government on head-on.
Our experienced trial attorneys and circuit court appeal lawyers represent our procurement and government contract clients in complex litigation matters including:
- Bid protest appeals at the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Contract Disputes Act appeals
- Contract terminations
- Federal construction claims appeals
- Applicable Court of Appeals rules
- Federal government small business and SBA affiliation matters
- Contract claims and disputes
- SBA Small Business Programs (E.g. HUBZone and 8(a) Business Development Program matters.
- Various procurement law appellate matters
We also represent companies by carefully assessing the risk of appealing their cases to the Federal Circuit Court or helping them to preserve their rights to appeal at the lower court level.
Federal Appeal Lawyers Serving Washington DC and Nationwide
As federal appeal lawyers to the federal circuit courts, we understand the substantive areas and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit rules involved in federal procurement including bid protests and disputes regarding claims and small business matters.
As your appellate attorney, our goal is to keep cost down while developing a strategic plan of action that can convince the federal circuit court judges to rule in your favor. Contact one of our lawyers today.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Should You File A Government Contracts Case at the U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals CAFC?
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals Rejects Arguments for FAR 15.6 Unsolicited Proposals
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals CAFC Rules Against COFC On REA Claims for Increased Cost – Negligent Estimate
- US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals CAFC Decides No Privity of Contract
- US Court Rules Bid Protest SBA Certificate of Competency COC
- Federal Appeal Lawyers | US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit | Best Appellate Lawyers (video)