Government Contracts Appeals, Small Business Appellate Cases, Contract Bid Protests, Contract Disputes Act Appeal Lawyers
At Watson & Associates, LLC, with law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, we offer appellate legal services to government contractors and small businesses who are doing business with the federal government. As federal contractors, you may often find that you received an unfavorable ruling from either the U.S. Court of Federal Claims or some other lower court. Unfortunately, lower courts do commit a legal error that sometimes can be reversible.
By bringing your case to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, you can show why your case was wrongly decided. Whether you are appealing a bid protest decision from the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, a Contract Disputes Act case or a small business adverse decision, our federal court attorneys can help.
Our law firm has extensive experience counseling government contractors and small business on how to address appeal cases at the Federal Circuit Court. We frequently practice at the various courts that hear issue pertaining to federal government contracting and SBA small business issues as well as bid protest appeal cases to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
When the stakes are high, we put together a team of professionals and litigators that can take the government on head-on.
Our experienced trial lawyers represent our procurement and government contract clients in complex litigation matters including:
- Bid protests
- Contract Disputes Act
- Small business and affiliation matters
- Contract claims and disputes
- SBA Small Business Programs (E.g. HUBZone and 8(a) Business Development Program matters.
- Various procurement law appellate matters
We also represent companies by carefully assessing the risk of appealing their cases to the Federal Circuit Court or helping them to preserve their rights to appeal at the lower court level.
Federal Circuit Court Lawyers Serving Washington DC and Nationwide
We understand the substantive areas involved in federal procurement including bid protests and disputes regarding claims and small business matters.
Our goal is to keep cost down while developing a strategic plan of action that can convince the federal circuit court judges to rule in your favor. Contact one of our lawyers today.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Should You File A Government Contracts Case at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit CAFC?
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals Rejects Arguments for FAR 15.6 Unsolicited Proposals
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals CAFC Rules Against COFC On REA Claims for Increased Cost – Negligent Estimate
- US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals CAFC Decides No Privity of Contract
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Rules Bid Protest SBA Certificate of Competency COC
- Federal Appeal Lawyers | US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit | Best Appellate Lawyers (video)