US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and Federal Court Lawyers Helping Government Contractors in All States.
Appealing a case to the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC), whether intervening, bringing the appeal, of defending requires a different set of skills and knowledge than that required at the trial court level.
The focus on each case for your appeals attorney is the error committed by the lower court and not the merits of the case as it would be at the trial court level.
Having a detailed review of the record from the agency level all the way to the appellate level is the path that finds errors in the record, evidence that was not properly admitted, or other reversible error.
With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, the appellate attorneys at Watson & Associates, LLC help government contractors across the United States and overseas to assess the merits of filing an appeal to the Federal Circuit Court and to aggressively advocate on their behalf.
US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals Procurement Attorney Appellate Services
- Court of Federal Claims (COFC) Bid Protest Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court Jurisdiction Disputes
- Competition in Contracting Act
- Termination for Default & Convenience Appeals
- Appeal Summary Judgement Decisions
- Government Contract Claims & Contract Disputes Act Appellate cases
- ASBCA Appeals
- CBCA Appeal Decisions
- SBA OHA small business decisions to CAFC
Contact Attorney: Theodore Watson
Our goal is to persuade the US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals that a lower court committed a legal error that is also reversible. Call Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518. FREE Initial Consultation.
Federal Circuit Court Jurisdiction: This federal circuit court jurisdiction to hear stems from Article III of the United States Constitution. As federal court lawyers, Watson & Associates’ provide legal advice and high-level representation to small businesses and large firms seeking appellate review of lower court decisions.
Federal Circuit litigation for an appeals attorney can be very time intensive and need focused and dedicated attention by appellate attorneys. The Court hears a variety of federal contracting cases including Contract Disputes Act Claims against the federal government, COFC bid protest appeals, SBA OHA small business appeals, appeals from the United States Court of Federal Claims, appeal from the Boards of Contract Appeals.
CAFC Contract Disputes Act & Government Contract Claims Appeals: Many federal appellate cases are brought before the United States Court of Appeal for the Federal Circuit in Washington DC due to an alleged legal error at the lower court. Disputes including a lower court’s decision regarding construction contract delays, differing site conditions and liquidated damages in federal government construction contracts that are in dispute.
- Our CAFC Federal Court of Appeals lawyers will review the record and provide detailed guidance about the merits of any potential appeal to the federal circuit.
UUS Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Representation – SBA OHA Decisions to the US Court of Appeals Washington DC
Watson’s government contract law appeals attorneys also represent small businesses by appealing adverse decisions from SBA Office of Hearings and SBA OHA Appeals to the US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Our federal appellate attorneys litigate cases involving SBA affiliation rules and Small Business Size Appeal decisions involving the various aspects of the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule, teaming arrangements, Joint Venture Agreements, and Mentor Protégé relationships.
US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Court Process
When a case at the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit is docketed with the Clerk of the Court, and assigned a docket number, each party must then prepare and file appellate briefs that address the material arguments. The appellate attorneys will also submit materials (relevant documents in the record, transcripts of testimony derived from the lower court.
- When appellate briefs are filed, the court schedules the case for oral arguments before the judges. Each side gets between 15 and 30 minutes to present oral arguments.
Call Our Washington DC Federal Circuit Court Appeal Lawyers
For immediate help, with appealing a case to the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, call our CO and Washington DC government contracts federal appeal lawyers at 1-866-601-5518. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.