Avoid the dangerous court dismissal decisions for lack of jurisdiction. There are specific civilian board of contract appeals rules of procedure that allow CBCA judges to hear an appeal from a federal agency’s final decision. Our government contracts and Washington DC CBCA lawyers help contractors in ALL STATES to prepare an appeal with a strong legal foundation.
1-866-601-5518. FREE Initial Consultation.
When government contractors receive an adverse decision from the contracting officer or any other government contracting agency, filing a timely appeal to the US Civilian Board of Contracts Appeals (CBCA) would be the next step.
REDUCE THE CHANCES OF YOUR CASE BEING DISMISSED FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION
Small business government contractors and large businesses should be aware that the CBCA’s jurisdiction when it comes to contract claims against the federal government and the Court’s authority to hear cases under Section 847 of the National Defense Authorization Act extends to all agencies of the federal government except the Department of Defense and its constituent agencies, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the United States Postal Service, the Postal Rate Commission, and the Tennessee Valley Authority. The Contract Disputes Act also gives the court subject matter jurisdiction claims denial and other disputes related to your contract.
- Get help assessing the merits of your case before submitting your appeal to the Civilian Board of Contract Appeal
- Make sure that you have preserved your rights to appeal at the lower agency level before filing your appeal
- Have you met the specific requirements of the Contract Disputes Act when you filed your claim with the Contracting Officer?
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL REACH
With law offices located in Washington DC and Colorado, the US government contracts lawyers and CBCA appellate court attorneys at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently provide general contractor services and help for federal contractors to appeal adverse contracting officer final decisions to the CBCA.
- A careful review of your case can uncover serious government error and can potentially get the agency decision reversed.
- To prevail in appellate decisions you must be able to show some serious level of error and not simply disagree with an agency’s decision.
Civilian Board of Contract Appeals Attorneys Services
- Contract Disputes Act Cases
- CBCA jurisdictional disputes
- Contract Claims Appeal from CO final decision
- Termination for Default
- Construction contract disputes
- General service contract litigation
- Equitable Adjustments
- Subcontractor pass-through contract claims against the federal government and disputes
- Scope changes
- Quantum cases
- Differing site conditions and more
To speak with a government contracts attorney about appealing your case to the CBCA, call 1-866-601-5518. Toll-Free.
Avoiding common procedural problems: many cases appealed to the US Civilian Board of Contract Appeals when there was no legal contracting officer final decision. Meeting the requirements of the Contract Disputes Act is one of the most highly litigated issues.
- Federal government contractors use our legal expertise to avoid costly legal mistakes with US Civilian Board of Contract Appeals rules of procedure
- The goal of our US government contracts lawyers is to focus on the legal merits of the case and to convince the CBCA that the agency committed a legal error or violated procurement laws.
For example, when a case is referred to the Department of Justice for potential fraud, the Contracting Officer lacks authority to issue a final decision on a contract claim. When a contractor files a Civilian Board of Contract Appeals case based on these facts due to the “deemed denial” rule, the case would be dismissed on appeal. See Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC, CBCA 5287 (May 12, 2017)
US Government contracts and appellate court attorneys with over 30 years combined experience in federal procurement law: With a combined effort of our appeal lawyers, we have acquired favorable results when providing general contractor services for our clients in various aspects of government contract law. See some of our representative cases.
Whether you are appealing a termination for default or filing Civilian Board of Contracts Appeals cases for other contract disputes, our government contract appeal attorneys can help. We offer:
- Prompt responses
- Clear direction to our clients and avoid litigating based on guesswork.
US Government Contracts Lawyers – Nationwide Help
At Watson & Associates, LLC our United States Civilian Board of Contract Appeals Decisions and CBCA lawyers and appellate court attorneys provide legal advice and general contractor services for federal contractors in all states. As CBCA federal appeal attorneys and US government contracts lawyers, we help federal small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Call Our CBCA US Civilian Board of Contract Appeal Lawyers
For prompt responses to US Civilian Board of Contract Appeals decisons , experienced firm to provide general contractor services, or issues related the general contractors and subcontractor contract disputes, government construction and general service contract disputes, and to meet mandatory CBCA procedural deadlines, call our government contract attorneys and appellate court attorneys for a Free Initial Consultation at 1-866-601-5518.