Federal Contract Claims Services & Federal Government Contract Dispute Lawyers
Federal Government Contract Attorneys With Over 30 Years of Procurement Experience. Federal Claims and Contract Dispute Lawyers Helping With Appealing, Preparing and Defending Government Contractor Claims and Disputes in All States. We show you how to Handle Contractor Disputes.
Get a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. 1-866-601-5518
- Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes With Contract Disputes Act Requirements
- Help With Prime Contractor Not Paying Subcontractor
- Prompt Turnaround
- Help from Former Government Contracting Professionals
- Competitive Rates
- Appeal of Contracting Officer’s Final Decision
- Over 30 Years of Experience in Federal Procurement
One of the many problems associated with suing the US government, preparing and defending government contractual claims is that companies fall short of the level of support needed to develop a sound claim that meets the Contract Disputes Act.
- The agency denies payment simply because the contractor does not submit a detailed claims package that supports payment of damages at the beginning of the contract dispute resolution process.
- In addition, when it comes to federal contract claims services, companies do not properly assert the required legal theories at the contracting officer level.
- As a result, the appeals case that challenges the contracting officer’s final decision is already disarmed and court quickly will dismiss new arguments on appeal for lack of jurisdiction.
- Since judges are expected to base their decisions on the entire record, federal contractors should make sure that before filing an appeal that the record is sufficient enough for the appeals court to hear the case and make a decision.
With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, the federal government contract claims lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC have successfully resolved several claims against the federal government for our clients. This includes small businesses and larger federal government defense contractors. We have also achieved favorable outcomes for our clients.
Government Contract Claims Services Attorney & Federal Contract Dispute Litigation Lawyer
If you decide to sue the government for denying federal government contract claims and alternative dispute resolution, call our government claims lawyers and Contract Dispute attorney at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE Initial Consultation.
What we do: Each contract attorney will assess the merits of your claim and then secure relevant evidence, address the legal issues about contractor claims relevant to pass through contract between prime contractors and subcontractor, and documentation to support the claim and help you through the contract dispute resolution process.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, the law firm has been particularly successful in resolving federal contracts disputes regarding construction claims, implied contract disputes, appeals lawsuit against government agency departments, equitable adjustments, breach of contract claims, and differing site conditions.
Litigation in various courts: We represent federal contractors with litigation with the federal government at the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA), Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA) and the United States Court of Federal Claims (COFC) and appeals to the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Watson & Associates’ Government Dispute Lawyers Can Help With:
- Counseling on claims against the government and potential for any sovereign immunity defenses filed by the agency.
- Contract dispute assessment of implied in fact contract damages for construction and service contractors.
- Compliance with Act. Many federal contractors spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in litigation costs, only to find out that they did not meet, the requirements of the Contract Disputes Act. This can be even more devastating on appeal.
- Avoiding costly mistakes with equitable adjustments and failure to meet procedural requirements that can forfeit our clients’ rights on appeal.
- Government contracts with pass-through contract between contractor and subcontractor
- Appeals and how to handle contractor disputes involving contracting officer’s final decision
When it comes to federal claims services, each contract claim lawyer will thoroughly go through the facts of each case though it were before a judge on appeal and counsel clients on the strengths and weaknesses of each case
- If the contracting officer issues a final decision, our contract claim attorneys will counsel on the next steps and prepare the necessary court documents for the appeal.
- Regarding government construction contract claims against the federal government, we assess each case regarding contract delays, differing site conditions, acceleration claims and scope changes. These are complex issues litigated at the appellate courts.
- Construction contract government claims changes & alternative dispute resolution
- Helping business clients to preserve any rights to appeal at the agency level. Many corporate attorneys miss this point and when addressed on appeal, the claims dispute gets dismissed.
Federal Contract Claims and Dispute Appeal Attorneys – Help for small businesses and large defense contractors with litigation of government claims: At Watson & Associates, our government dispute lawyers and CDA contract claim appeal law firm often represents small business and large DOD contractors construction contract claims changes & dispute resolution.
Federal construction contractual claims changes & dispute resolution: Our contract claims services professionals understand that submitting construction claims against the federal government and be tricky and that the facts of each case are critical to the outcome. The government contract claims lawyers at our firm can assist with constructive changes, the scope of work changes, liquidated damages, implied in fact contract matters, requests for equitable adjustment, and differing site condition claims.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Download a Free Copy of the Claims Checklist
- GAO Says No Additional Strengths Warranted in Technical Proposal Protest
- Government Contract Protest Tips Your Competitors Know About Protesting Federal Government Contract Awards
- The Best Way to Attack Contractor Past Performance Evaluation Criteria in Bid Protests
- Important New SBA HUB Zones Subcontracting Compliance Amendments for Small Business Subcontracts
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals CAFC Rules Against COFC On REA Claims for Increased Cost – Negligent Estimate
- Federal Government Construction Contracts Lawyers | Construction Claims (video)