SBA Contracting Attorneys & Government Small Business Lawyers
Helping Small Businesses in ALL STATES to Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes While Staying Compliant With the Rules Governing Federal Small Business Programs and DOD Contracts for Small Businesses.
NATIONWIDE HELP. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. CALL 1-866-601-5518.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our government contract small business lawyers frequently counsel companies that are either doing business with the federal government, or want to do business with the government about the various programs and the rules governing small contractors.
We help you to have a better overall understanding of how successful companies survive in the federal contracting marketplace and how to implement best practices for success.
- Some of our legal staff have actually worked for federal contracting agencies.
- We understand the marketplace and how the various small business programs and rules may apply to your specific situation.
Government Small Business Lawyers & SBA Government Contracting Attorney Services
With over 30 years of experience, SBA and government small business contract attorneys at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently help with businesses nationwide with federal DOD contracts for small businesses and the legal issues that come with them. See our practice areas to see how we can further help you to meet the government requirements for small projects.
We help to navigate through the various government contracts for small businesses issues that arise on a daily basis such as meeting the Small Business Administration definition and compliance under FAR Part 19. Common areas of our SBA consulting practice includes providing guidance with:
- Teaming agreements – business agreement between two parties
- Mentor-protege and JV agreements
- Limitation on subcontracting matters
- Pass through FAR clauses in government contract for small business
- SBA 8(a) Program matters
- Small business set aside disputes under FAR Part 19
- Affiliation and size protests disputes
- Internal policies and controls
- FAR compliance, and more.
- SDVOSB veteran business matters
- SBA size standards and Small business size protest litigation
To speak to our federal small business contract lawyers and SBA government contracting attorneys about matters related to DOD contracts for small businesses, call 1-866-601-5518. FREE Initial Consultation.
Legal Advice With Government Investigations
Our government small business lawyers have accomplished favorable results from clients in various industries. In addition, over the past ten years, the federal government has launched a series of investigations involving DOD contracts for small contractors that have led to terminations for default, suspension and debarment, and criminal indictments.
- Complete guidance under FAR Part 19
- SBA contract legal advice about legal contracts for small businesses under 13 CFR Part 121
- Resolve mentor protege disputes
Far Part 19 Set Aside Disputes & SBA Government Contracting
Our government small business lawyer DC law firm has developed a reputation for providing solid legal advice and business resource help with US government contracts for small firms under SBA contracting programs and disputes under FAR Part 19. This includes SBA government contracts 8a certification, HUBZone Certification, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business set asides (SDVOSB), and Woman-Owned WOSB Certification programs.
Mentor Protégé, Teaming Agreements & Joint Venture Arrangement Help
A huge hurdle for companies seeking larger small business contracts with federal government agencies is the proper use of contractor teaming agreements, Mentor Protege relationships, and joint venture agreements. Watson’s government small business lawyers provide detailed guidance when bidding teaming partners and SBA government contracting with joint ventures. As Washington DC specializing in federal contracting matters, the firm also provides legal representation in SBA affiliation challenges to awarded federal business opportunities and providing legal advice about SBA size standards. We serve as federal SBA lawyers for various disputes.
Government Contract Claims & Appeals
When contractors face problems with government contract claims, we also provide legal services from the claims submission stage all the way to appealing the contracting officer’s final decision to the ASBCA, CBCA or U.S Court of Federal Claims.
Small Business Size Protests
Our government small business attorneys often represent government contractors when there are small business size standards protest disputes under the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule or the SBA has issued an adverse size determination decision. Meeting the small business definition is critical. As SBA contracting lawyers, we frequently practice before SBA OHA and understand the common legal issues that arise during litigation and appeals of cases involving government contracts for small companies. Find out more about our SBA size appeal attorney services.
Nationwide Help: SBA Attorneys Specializing in Government Small Business Contract Law
Cities in which our federal government small business contract lawyers assist with government contracts for small businesses include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; SBA attorneys Washington DC, and Tampa, FL.
Call Our Government Small Business Contract Lawyers For Immediate Help
If you are looking to advance in the federal marketplace and need an attorneys specializing in small business government contract law, call Watson & Associates, LLC for a free initial consultation.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- SBA Affiliation Definition & Joint Venture Agreements
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Initiates Clarification on Small Business Size Protest Standing Under 13 CFR 121.1001
- SBA Issues Important New Small Business Guidance
- Important New SBA HUB Zones Subcontracting Compliance Amendments for Small Business Subcontracts
- Similarly Situated Small Business Contractor and Limitations on Subcontracting Rule
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)