Federal Government Small Business Contract Attorneys & SBA Lawyers DC
Federal SBA Attorney and Federal Government Small Business Contract Lawyers Helping Federal Contractors in ALL STATES to Avoid Common and Costly Legal Mistakes While Staying Compliant With the Rules.
Nationwide Help. Call 1.866.601.5518. FREE Initial Consultation.
Getting federal government contracts for small businesses is especially difficult for companies seeking to get established in the federal procurement marketplace. When companies finally get federal contracts, they also experience difficulty and confusion with the various FAR regulations and SBA government contracting laws as it relates to SBA small business size standards.
Government small business contracts can generate significant revenues for your company. However, it comes with the price of understanding the complex regulations that govern performance and business relationships with other companies. At Watson & Associates, we help our clients with various aspects of federal small business contracting including:
- teaming agreements and joint ventures
- SBA mentor protege program matters
- Small business size protest representation
- Litigation and appeals
- Consulting on small business strategies to secure more federal contracts.
As small businesses, you do not have to hire an in-house government contracts attorney to flourish in the federal procurement marketplace.
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO LEGAL COUNSEL WITHOUT HAVING TO HIRE A LARGE LAW FIRM.
Get immediate help with:
- Teaming Arrangements and Avoiding Costly Legal Mistakes
- Joint Ventures and SBA Government Contracting Affiliation
- Limitations on Subcontracting
- Meeting the government requirements for small business contracts
- SBA Size Protests Small Business Attorneys
- Tailored Approach to Finding and Securing Federal Contracts.
- Litigation and Appeals
- Competitive rates.
- Free Initial Consultation
Our federal government small business contract lawyers have accomplished favorable results from clients in various industries. In addition, over the past ten years, the federal government has launched a series of investigations upon small business government contractors that have led to terminations for default, suspension and debarment, and criminal indictments.
- Complete guidance under FAR Part 19
- SBA legal advice under 13 CFR Part 121
- Resolve mentor protege disputes
Federal Government Small Business Contract Attorney Services
With over 30 years of experience and with law offices in Washington, DC and in Denver, Colorado, the federal small business contract attorneys and SBA government contract lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently help with businesses nationwide with federal government contracts for small businesses and the legal issues that come with them.
We help to navigate through the various government contracts for small businesses issues that arise on a daily basis such as meeting the Small Business Administration definition and compliance under FAR Part 19. Common areas of our SBA consulting practice includes providing guidance with:
- Teaming agreements – business agreement between two parties
- Mentor-protege and JV agreements
- Limitation on subcontracting matters
- Pass through FAR clauses
- SBA 8(a) Program matters
- Small business set aside disputes under FAR Part 19
- Affiliation and size protests disputes
- Internal policies and controls
- Internal investigations
- FAR compliance, and more.
- SDVOSB veteran business matters
- SBA size standards and Small business size protest litigation
To Speak to our federal government small business contract attorneys for government contracts and SBA attorneys, call 1-866-601-5518. FREE Initial Consultation.
FAR Part 19 Set Aside Requirements & SBA Government Contracting Opportunities
Our government small business contract and federal procurement lawyers have developed a reputation for providing solid legal advice and business resource help with government contracts for small businesses under SBA contracting programs and disputes under FAR Part 19. This includes SBA government contracting 8a certification, HUBZone Certification, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business set asides (SDVOSB), and Woman-Owned WOSB Certification programs. See our practice areas to see how we can further help you to meet the government requirements for small projects.
CONTRACTOR TEAMING AGREEMENTS, MENTOR PROTEGES AND JOINT VENTURES
A huge hurdle for companies seeking larger small business contracts with federal government agencies is the proper use of contractor teaming agreements, Mentor Protege relationships, and joint venture agreements. Watson’s government small business lawyers provide detailed guidance when bidding teaming partners and SBA government contracting with joint ventures. The firm also provides legal representation in SBA affiliation challenges to awarded federal business opportunities and providing legal advice about SBA size standards. We serve as contractor SBA lawyers in various disputes.
When contractors face problems with government contract claims, we also provide legal assistance from the claims submission stage all the way to appealing the contracting officer’s final decision to the ASBCA, CBCA or U.S Court of Federal Claims.
SBA SIZE STANDARDS AND SMALL BUSINESS BID PROTESTS
Our government contracts small business lawyers often represent government contractors when there are small business size standards protest disputes under the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule or the SBA has issued an adverse size determination decision. Meeting the small business definition is critical. Our SBA lawyers frequently practice before SBA OHA and understand the common legal issues that arise during small business set aside litigation and appeals. Find out more about our SBA size appeal attorney services.
Our government contract small business contract attorney services cover all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC small business attorney, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our government small business contract attorneys assist federal government contractors include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Small Business Attorney DC, and Tampa, FL.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- SBA Affiliation Definition & Joint Venture Agreements
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Initiates Clarification on Small Business Size Protest Standing Under 13 CFR 121.1001
- SBA Issues Important New Small Business Guidance
- Important New SBA HUB Zones Subcontracting Compliance Amendments for Small Business Subcontracts
- Similarly Situated Small Business Contractor and Limitations on Subcontracting Rule
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)