Government Contract Compliance Consultants & FAR. Compliance Lawyers
Save Thousands in Unnecessary Litigation and Minimize Criminal Liability
Many contractors are now finding that the US federal government are targeting small businesses and large DOD contractors for noncompliance with contract clauses, limitations on subcontracting regulations and even improper affiliation that violates the SBA size standards. The consequences for any such violation can cripple the company’s reputation, profits and may even lead to suspension or debarment.
The important aspect of success in federal government contracting is to maintain compliance and to understand the consequences for noncompliance.
Within the past five years, both contracting officer claims denial and termination for default have mostly stemmed from the failure to properly manage and comply with the expressed contract clauses.
- Keep your company in tune with contract and FAR compliance policies
- Get Government Contract Management guidance to minimize the potential for getting a termination for default
- Minimize Government Investigations for Non Compliance wIth Small Business Program Rules and Limitations on Subcontracting Compliance
- Avoid criminal liability for failure to follow procurement rules
An example of where government contract compliance consulting can be essential to your company’s future and the bottom line is the SBA’s new rules regarding small businesses and affiliation.
Having an effective contract management process that is in tune with these new developments can be an effective way to make that your company does not fall prey to the government’s DCMA audits or internal investigations by the IG. If you are a small business contractor, or large DOD defense contractor, the FAR and DFARS consulting services at Watson & Associates, LLC can provide insight on how you can align your current internal procurement policies and with the sweeping changes with FAR requirements for government contractors.
- Prompt turnaround
- Save Time and Money By Developing Your Own Personalize FAR Compliance Plan
- Stay up to date with procurement regulations
- Have Immediate Access to Attorneys for Litigation and Support
- Competitive rates
When utilizing our government relations services, our goal is to help defense contractors to better understand government procurement contracts, Federal Acquisition Regulation mandates and to avoid cure notices or show cause letters.
We find that our federal contract compliance consultants and federal contract management consulting services better serve prime defense contractors, small business and subcontractors performing government construction projects as well as service contracts.
We help you with:
- Development of DFARS consulting and FAR contract management and tailored contracts compliance procedures and management standards;
- Developing sound federal contracting best practices for DOD contracts;
- Addressing government contract management issues with subcontractors or primes;
- Risk reduction and becoming DFARS compliant
- Internal corporate regulatory compliance solutions reviews
- Develop small business compliance manuals that keep your company out of trouble
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR Compliance ) training
- Government Contract Compliance requirements and Statutory interpretation
- Management training on various contract clauses and obligations
- Federal contracts and performance-based contracting
- Scope or work changes and contractor obligations
- Participation on corporate committee on government contracting compliance
- Contractor business ethics
- Develop relevant corporate compliance programs
- Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR training for contractors
- Risk reduction and how to avoid suspension and debarment.
Taking proactive measures: At Watson, our regulatory compliance lawyers and consultants frequently provide counseling advice to your company’s contractor administrator on best practices about proper documentation, how to avoid costly mistakes when dealing with COR and end users, and regulatory contracts compliance with cure notices or show cause letters.
Nationwide FAR Consulting
Get Help with new SBA small business regulations: With the new SBA regulations on joint ventures, mentor-protege compliance requirements and limitation on subcontracting rules, government contractors will face much confusion about how the new rules on government contract small business requirements for contractors impact them. See what our clients have to say.
- Government contracting requirements are often not followed because you may only focus on the hard requirements of the PWS. This can be a huge mistake.
- Our federal acquisition regulation consulting is designed to help each contractor administrator or contract manager to develop internal controls and policies that can avoid contract termination.
- We review existing internal policies and business code of ethics requirements that can minimize the impact of adverse DCAA audit decisions, and government investigations.
Help With Training for Contractors’ Ethics Programs
Given the increase in government investigations, our federal government contract management consulting team and attorneys provide procurement consulting services to small and large businesses about federal rules of acquisition.
Our goal is to minimize the impact of possible terminations and debarment actions and focus more on how to be FAR compliant. When companies are facing procurement fraud allegations, our legal team helps to make sure that contractors have the best solutions in place that can minimize the adverse impact of investigations.
- We help with government contractor defense services, legal representatives on your corporate committee on government contractor compliance, or FAR mandatory disclosure requirements, defending against False Claims Act violations, FAR consulting and more.
Contact Our Government Compliance Attorneys for Immediate Help
Call us to find out how our government contract compliance legal services can benefit your company.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Compliance With SBA Ban on Populated Joint Ventures
- ITAR Compliance Manual
- Avoiding Perils of ITAR Compliance Checklist and Export Control Penalties
- Important New SBA HUB Zones Subcontracting Compliance Amendments for Small Business Subcontracts
- CO Limited Liability Company Act & LLC Colorado Laws & Compliance