Government Contract Compliance Services
DFARS & Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR Compliance Consulting Services
Government Contract Compliance Services. Our Attorneys and Government Compliance Consultants Help Clients to Save Thousands in Unnecessary Litigation and Avoid the Most Costly Mistakes in Federal Contracting
Government contracting compliance can be a nightmare for new contractors and season companies doing business with the federal government. The regulations are constantly changing and the court decisions are also evolving into a new way of doing business with the government. In addition, lack of government contracts compliance not only leads to termination for default and suspensions & debarments, but the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Office of Inspector General have increased their oversight of government procurement fraud and criminal activity.
With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, government contract compliance attorneys at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently advise contractors of all sizes about risks for non-compliance, developing internal policies and controls and proactive measures to avoid civil penalties and criminal liability. When contractors are new to federal government contracting, our compliance lawyers help to develop ethics policies, internal investigations, and contract management programs.
When companies are facing white-collar criminal investigations and procurement fraud litigation, our government contracting compliance attorneys also serve as legal counsel and provide legal support.
Whistleblower, Qui Tam and False Claims Act: Government contractors often get exposed to noncompliance woes when a whistleblower files a Qui Tam Action on behalf of the government. As federal contracting compliance attorneys, we help to conduct internal investigations and respond to DOJ and OIG investigations for alleged False Claims Act violations.
When companies face Buy American Act compliance challenges, our government compliance lawyers help clients to assess internal compliance when facing investigations and criminal liability.
- Keep your company in tune with contract and FAR compliance policies
- Get Government Contract Management guidance to minimize the potential for getting a termination for default
- Minimize Government Investigations for Non-Compliance wIth Small Business Program Rules and Limitations on Subcontracting Compliance
- Avoid criminal liability for failure to follow procurement rules
An example of where government contractor compliance services can be essential to your company’s future and the bottom line is the SBA’s new rules regarding small businesses and affiliation.
Government Contract Compliance – FAR Compliance and DFARS Consulting
Having an effective contract management process that is in tune with these new developments can be an effective way to make that your company does not fall prey to the government’s DCMA audits or internal investigations by the IG. If you are a small business contractor, or large DOD defense contractor, the FAR and DFARS consulting services at Watson & Associates, LLC can provide insight on how you can align your current internal procurement policies and with the sweeping changes with FAR requirements for government contractors.
Government Contract Compliance Services and Management Consulting
When utilizing our government relations services, our goal is to help defense contractors to better understand government procurement contracts, Federal Acquisition Regulation mandates and to avoid cure notices or show cause letters.
We find that our government contract compliance services better serve prime defense contractors, small businesses and subcontractors performing government construction projects as well as service contracts.
As Government compliance consultants, we help you with:
- Development of DFARS consulting and FAR contract management and tailored contracts compliance procedures and management standards;
- Developing sound federal contracting best practices for DOD contracts;
- Addressing government contract management issues with subcontractors or primes;
- Buy American Act Compliance
- Risk reduction and becoming DFARS compliant
- Internal corporate regulatory compliance solutions reviews
- Develop small business compliance manuals that keep your company out of trouble
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR Compliance ) training
- Government Contract Compliance requirements and Statutory interpretation
- Management training on various contract clauses and obligations
- Federal contracts and performance-based contracting
- Scope of work changes and contractor obligations
- Participation on the corporate committee on government contracting compliance
- Contractor business ethics
- Develop relevant corporate compliance programs
- Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR training for contractors
- Risk reduction and how to avoid suspension and debarment.
Taking proactive measures: At Watson, our government contracts compliance consultants frequently provide counseling advice to your company’s contractor administrator on best practices about proper documentation, how to avoid costly mistakes when dealing with COR and end-users, and regulatory contracts compliance with cure notices or show cause letters.
DFARS Compliance Consulting Services
DFARS is short for Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement. This regulation governs restrictions in how the government procures goods and services Companies performing government contracts must follow procurement regulations. Failure to comply with DFARS can lead to terminations for default or suspension and debarment. Companies not complying with the regulations can also face criminal and civil penalties. This is an area where our DFARS compliance lawyers and consultants can help.
FAR Compliance Consulting Services
Help with new SBA small business regulations: With the new SBA regulations on joint ventures, mentor-protege compliance requirements and limitations on subcontracting rules, government contractors will face much confusion about how the new rules on government contract small business requirements for contractors impact them. See what our clients have to say.
- Government contracting compliance requirements are often not followed because you may only focus on the hard requirements of the PWS. This can be a huge mistake.
- Our FAR Compliance consulting is designed to help each contractor administrator or contract manager to develop internal controls and policies that can avoid contract termination.
- As government contracts compliance consultants, we review existing internal policies and business code of ethics requirements that can minimize the impact of adverse DCAA audit decisions, and government investigations.
Government Contractor Compliance Services and Help With Training for Contractors’ Ethics Programs
Given the increase in government investigations, our federal government contract management consulting team and attorneys provide procurement consulting services to small and large businesses about federal rules of acquisition.
Our goal is to minimize the impact of possible terminations and debarment actions and focus more on how to be FAR compliant. When companies are facing procurement fraud allegations, our legal team helps to make sure that contractors have the best solutions in place that can minimize the adverse impact of investigations.
- We help with government contractor defense services, legal representatives on your corporate committee on government contractor compliance, or FAR mandatory disclosure requirements, defending against False Claims Act violations, FAR consulting and more.
Contact Our Government Contract Compliance Attorneys and FAR Compliance Consultants
Call us to find out how our government contract compliance services can benefit your company. Call 1.866.601.5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Compliance With SBA Ban on Populated Joint Ventures
- ITAR Compliance Manual
- Avoiding Perils of ITAR Compliance Checklist and Export Control Penalties
- Important New SBA HUB Zones Subcontracting Compliance Amendments for Small Business Subcontracts
- CO Limited Liability Company Act & LLC Colorado Laws & Compliance