We help clients to stay compliant with the complex procurement regulations governed under the Federal Acquisition Regulations, SBA small business regulations that regulate the SBA 8a Program, HUBZone Program and other small business programs.
Federal Government Relations Services
As government contract attorneys we provide legal advice and litigation representation in such areas as:
- Government contract bid protest (GAO and Court of Federal Claims)
- SBA small business size protests and SBA OHA Size appeals
- Contract Disputes Act claims against the federal government
- SBA fraud matters, False Claims Act and other procurement fraud allegations
- Government Contract Consulting and Compliance
- Suspension and debarment
- Contract termination for default and convenience
- Appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
As part of our government relations services, we also provide tailored training to contractors seeking legal advice and help contract compliance and management guidance. Given our legal experience at the various courts and actually working for federal contracting agencies, we understand the problems that can arise. Therefore, we are in a unique position to help clients with the various nuances that can arise. Our government relations consulting services reach small businesses and large government contractors in all states and overseas.
For immediate help with federal government contracts, contact us online or call us and find out what our government lawyers and consultants can do for you.
Call for a Free Initial Consultation at 1-866-601-5518.