Lawyers for Federal Suspension and Debarment From Government Contracts
Did You Receive a Notice of Proposed Debarment and Don’t Know How to Respond? Our Federal Debarment Lawyers Can Help.
Debarred from Government Employment and Want to Save Your Career?
At the end of the day, no one wants to be debarred doing business with, or working for the federal government. Unfortunately, allegations are made and you are left defending yourself. Preserving your rights and understanding how debarment and suspension processes work can be intimidating and confusing. Our goal is to develop the best possible solution to get the suspension or debarment official to NOT make an adverse decision.
WE OFFER NATIONWIDE HELP FOR LARGE AND SMALL BUSINESSES TARGETED TO BE PLACED ON THE DEBARRED LIST. GET A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. CALL 1.866.610.5518.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our Washington DC federal suspension and debarment list lawyers help individuals, debarment and suspension of government contractors – small businesses and large DOD contractors to respond and fight against debarment from government contracts or pending contractor suspension actions.
- Avoid being suspended or debarred by showing that you are presently responsible
- Develop response that increase your chances of continued relationships with the government
- Favorably apply the context of the intended law when agencies try to debar government contractors
- Get help from our Washington DC Federal debarment attorney who understands the rules
When it comes to certification regarding debarment suspension and other responsibility matters of government contractors, we bring over 30 years of government contracting experience and we take the approach that with proper legal representation, the chances of a federal debarment action can cripple your business or your career.
- Develop settlement agreements that can save your company revenues
- Avoid letting your career evaporate by having a better crafted response to government debarment and suspension actions
- We help contractors placed on the federal debarment list to get back on track and comply with cooperative agreements
- Help for employees debarred from government employment
- Get aggressive representation before debarment officials
As your suspension debarment law firm, we help businesses and individuals nationwide and overseas. If you need help combating the various landmines when the government tries to get you on the federal debarment list, a lawyer at our Washington DC law office can assist you.
Attorney Services for Federal Debarment and Suspension of Government Contractors
Washington DC and Nationwide Help for Procurement Suspension or Debarment of Government Contractors.
- Representation in a government investigation or legal proceedings
- Responding to proposed debarment from government contracts and suspension actions
- Help with discovery requests and responding to questions
- Representation at hearings and throughout the government debarment process
- Developing response briefs for all parties including
- Cooperative agreements for
- Help if you are debarred from federal employment
- Initial assessment of the merits in your case
- Procurement fraud and criminal allegations that could lead to debarment or suspension
- Allegations of small business fraud, false claims violations and SBA program fraud
LET US HELP YOU TO POTENTIALLY SHOW THAT YOU OR YOUR COMPANY IS NOT THE TYPE INTENDED FOR SUSPENSION AND DEBARMENT LAWS
Over 30 years of government contracting experience. Watson’s federal procurement suspension and debarment list lawyers provide professional legal services and consulting based on years of experience from working as executives for federal contracting agencies. The law firm is well-versed in FAR compliance and understands the nuances of avoiding debarment from government contracts.
Procurement debarment and suspension actions against individuals or contractors are intended to protect the government from doing business those individuals or businesses that pose a threat or risk to the federal government. When it comes to government contracting programs, the FAR debarment and suspension policy acts to allow the government to only do business with responsible contractors.
Suspension may be based on federal indictments, relevant information or sufficient evidence involving environmental crimes, government contract fraud, criminal embezzlement, theft, forgery, bribery, poor performance, non-performance, or false statements. The suspension definition means being subject to a temporary action which can last up to one year and is effective immediately upon a decision by the government.
Federal Debarment Definition and Meaning
When it comes to meaning and definition of debarment and suspension and other responsibility matters, debarment and suspension of government contractors are usually due to criminal convictions, civil judgments or fact-based cases involving environmental crimes, federal contract fraud, embezzlement, theft, forgery, bribery, poor performance, non-performance or false statements in addition to other causes. The federal debarment is meant for for a set time. The amount of time is figured on a case by case basis.
Statutory Debarment From Government Contracts
Statutory debarment from government contracts occur by operation of law following criminal conviction under the Clean Water Act (Section 508) or the Clean Air Act (Section 306). The ineligibility for lasts until the Debarring Official certifies that the condition giving rise to conviction has been corrected.
Legal defense from criminal allegations from the executive branch contracting agencies
FAR debarment and suspension actions often arise from underlying actions from False Claims Act violations, Anti-Kickback Statute violations, selling defective products to the government, or even violations of the Buy America Act. Our government contractor suspension and debar lawyers provide legal support for criminal defense lawyers that are not familiar with the applicable government contracting laws and federal suspension and debarment policy. Call us also if you are debarred from federal employment.
Our Federal debarment and suspension lawyers provide legal counsel to defense contractors throughout the United States and overseas and to help then avoid include Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our FAR debarment attorneys today for immediate help. 1-866-601-5518. We help with suspension and debarment list cases in Dubai, Afghanistan, Iraq contractors and Saudi Arabia
Cities in which our Colorado and Washington DC lawyers provide legal services for debarment and suspension of government contractors include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Houston, San Antonio, Wichita Falls, Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
GET IMMEDIATE HELP TODAY. CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TOLL-FREE AT 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Learn important tips when defending and responding to contractor suspension / debarment actions.
- Read more about Administrative Agreements During Suspension or Debarment.
- Appeals in the Federal Debarment and Suspension System.
- What is Suspension of Government Contractors Definition & Meaning
- Ten Commandments to Avoid Contractor Debarment and suspension
- Suspension and Debarment of Government Contractors – Debarred Definition
- Protecting Taxpayer Dollars: Federal Agency Use Of Sanctions (Video)