Federal Suspension and Debarment Lawyers
Did You Receive a Notice of Proposed Debarment and Don’t Know How to Respond? Federal Debarment Lawyers at Watson Can Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes.
- Get a careful analysis of your case and prepare a formal response
- If you are debarred from government employment, our law firm can help.
- Help from suspension and debarment attorney that understands the process
- Boutique law firm offering reasonable rates
- Prompt turnaround
- Help for individuals and federal contractors regardless of state.
As a federal contractor, your “present responsibility” is your most important asset when doing business with the government. Both actions can have a serious impact on the company’s future for years.
Nationwide Federal Suspension and Debarment Attorney Services
- Representation in a government investigation or legal proceedings
- Responding to proposed debarment and suspension of government contractors
- Help with discovery requests and responding to questions
- Representation at hearings and throughout the federal debarment process
- Developing response briefs for all parties including
- Help with cooperative agreements for
- Help if you are debarred from government employment
- Initial assessment of the merits in your case
- Procurement fraud and criminal allegations that could lead to debarment or suspension
- Allegations of small business fraud, false claims violations and SBA program fraud
WE OFFER NATIONWIDE HELP FOR LARGE AND SMALL BUSINESSES TARGETED TO BE PLACED ON THE SUSPENDED AND DEBARRED LIST. GET A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. CALL 1.866.601.5518.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our Washington DC federal procurement suspension and debarment lawyers help individuals, small businesses and large DOD contractors to respond and fight against debarment from government contracts or pending contractor suspension actions. See some of our representative cases.
- Avoid being suspended or debarred by showing that you are presently responsible
- Develop response that increase your chances of continued relationships with the government
- Favorably apply the context of the intended law when agencies try to debar government contractors
- Get help from our Washington DC Federal debarment attorney who understands the rules
When it comes to certification regarding suspension and other responsibility matters of government contractors, our federal lawyers bring over 30 years of government contracting experience and we take the approach that with proper legal representation, the chances of a federal debarment action can cripple your business or your career.
- Develop settlement agreements that can save your company revenues
- Avoid letting your career evaporate by having a better crafted response to government debarment and suspension list actions
- We help contractors placed on the suspended and debarred list to get back on track and comply with cooperative agreements
- Help for employees debarred from government employment
- Get aggressive representation before government officials
As your suspension debarment law firm, we help businesses and individuals nationwide and overseas. If you need help combating the various landmines when the government tries to get you on the federal debarment list, a federal debarment lawyer at our Washington DC law office can assist you.
What options do you have after receiving a Suspension or Debarment letter?
When government contractors receive a notice of proposed debarment or suspension, they can respond before the Procurement Suspension and Debarment Official (SDO) makes a final decision. If you choose to respond, you should focus on showing your present responsibility to contract with the Government. You can also retain legal counsel to help you meet with the SDO to discuss your present responsibility in person.
The SDO can choose to take no action against your or your company if he or she finds that you are presently responsible. The SDO may request additional information before making a final decision. Another option could be that the SDO send you a Request for Information letter or a Show Cause Letter.The SDO may also decide to enter into an Administrative Compliance Agreement. This option allows for documentation and remedial measures taken in order to prevent reoccurrence and often include outside and independent review/audits by consultants. Administrative Compliance Agreements usually last three years.
LET OUR FEDERAL SUSPENSION AND DEBARMENT LAWYERS HELP YOU TO POTENTIALLY SHOW THAT YOU OR YOUR COMPANY IS NOT THE TYPE INTENDED FOR PROCUREMENT SUSPENSION AND DEBARMENT LAWS
Over 30 years of government contracting experience. Watson’s government suspension and debarment list lawyers provide professional legal services and consulting based on years of experience from working as executives for federal contracting agencies. As federal debarment lawyers helping debarred federal contractors nationwide and overseas, we are well-versed in FAR compliance and understands the nuances of avoiding debarment from government contracts.
What is Suspension?
Suspension may be based on federal indictments, relevant information or sufficient evidence involving environmental crimes, government contract fraud, criminal embezzlement, theft, business integrity matters, forgery, bribery, poor performance, non-performance, or false statements. The suspension definition means being subject to a temporary action which can last up to one year and is effective immediately upon a decision by the government.
Debarment Definition and Meaning
When it comes to meaning and definition of federal debarment and suspension and other responsibility matters are usually due to criminal convictions, civil judgments or fact-based cases involving environmental crimes, federal contract fraud, embezzlement, theft, forgery, bribery, poor performance, non-performance or false statements in addition to other causes. This action is meant for for a set time. The amount of time is figured on a case by case basis.
Statutory Debarment From Government Contracts
Statutory debarment from government contracts occur by operation of law following criminal conviction under the Clean Water Act (Section 508) or the Clean Air Act (Section 306). The ineligibility for lasts until the Debarring Official certifies that the condition giving rise to conviction has been corrected.
Our Federal debarment list lawyers and government contractor suspension attorneys in Washington DC provide legal counsel to defense contractors throughout the United States and overseas and to help then avoid include Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our federal attorneys today for immediate help if you are debarred from government employment. 1-866-601-5518. We help debarred federal contractors with cases in Dubai, Afghanistan, Iraq contractors and Saudi Arabia.
CONTACT A FEDERAL SUSPENSION AND DEBARMENT ATTORNEY
FOR IMMEDIATE HELP CALL A FEDERAL DEBARMENT LAWYER AT WATSON & ASSOCIATES FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TOLL-FREE AT 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Learn important tips when defending and responding to contractor suspension / debarment actions.
- Read more about Administrative Agreements During Suspension or Debarment.
- Appeals in the Federal Debarment and Suspension System.
- What is Suspension of Government Contractors Definition & Meaning
- Ten Commandments to Avoid Contractor Debarment and suspension
- Suspension and Debarment of Government Contractors – Debarred Definition
- Protecting Taxpayer Dollars: Federal Agency Use Of Sanctions (Video)