What are your rights? Are they protected even at the investigation stage? What are the strengths and weaknesses of your case? With over 30 Years of experience, our federal procurement fraud defense lawyer can help.
Nationwide and overseas help. Free Initial Consultation. Call 1-866-601-5518.
- Although you may be investigated under one specific set of facts, the result of a government investigation can trigger federal prosecutors to charge with wire fraud statute, False Claims Act violations, Whistleblower and Qui Tam litigation and other areas of federal government procurement fraud.
Finding a criminal defense lawyer that understands the federal procurement process can make a difference when there are criminal charges for violation of the SBA 8(a) Program, HUBZone, SDVOSB Programs. Many recent cases involve pass-through contract schemes, violation of the government’s limitation on subcontracting regulations and more.
- By hiring a traditional criminal defense lawyer that is not familiar with the federal procurement process can put you at a huge disadvantage.
- Many large and small defense contractors can save substantial amounts of attorney fees by not paying defense counsel to get up to speed on federal procurement laws.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, with law offices in Washington, DC and Colorado, our procurement fraud and criminal defense attorneys represent small businesses, large DOD contractors, and individuals in various industry groups charged with criminal activity under government contracting regulations. We bring over 30 years of procurement experience to the table.
Procurement Fraud Lawyers, Wire Fraud Statute, False Claims Act Criminal Defense Lawyer Services
Watson & Associates government contracts defense attorneys provide and work with criminal defense lawyers across the U.S. by using our 30 plus years of federal government contracting experience. The law firm also litigates procurement related case at the appellate court levels. Our fraud lawyers also work together with outside counsel on fraud investigation issues such as:
- Both civil and criminal false claims
- Wire fraud penalties
- Mail fraud felony defense
- Procurement fraud and false statements (criminal)
- Selling defective parts to the government;
- Bribery of public officials
- False Claims Act criminal and civil cases
- Whistleblower and Qui Tam Defense
- Medicare fraud
- Multi-Jurisdictional Cases
- Help with sentencing guidelines, mail and wire fraud definition, under the SBA 8a Business Development Program
- SBA HUBZone Program, SDVOSB Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Programs
- SBIRS, embezzlement, and government grants;
- False statements and fraudulent invoices;
- Alleged conspiracy to defraud the government agencies under SBA small business programs,
- Legal advice regarding SBA small business program fraud.
To find a lawyer for immediate help with a pending fraud investigation or criminal case, call us at 1-866-601-5518. Speak to Defense Attorney John Scorsine.
- Acting quickly is critical: As soon as a company or individual is subject to a federal criminal investigation, it is important to seek representation from an experience criminal defense attorney. Do so can increase the chances of getting a more favorable result.
- Big law firms are not always the solution: Many procurement fraud defendants sometimes make the mistake of hiring huge law firms, only to realize that the defense lawyers are not familiar with the substantive areas of law. This includes, SBA small business programs, pass-through contract schemes and more.
Outside Defense Counsel Government Contract Fraud Lawyers
When companies are going through federal government investigations, facing penalties for federal fraud violations and other alleged government procurement fraud schemes against the government, our wire fraud statute criminal defense attorneys realize that not all criminal defense attorneys understand the unique laws associated with government procurement and white collar crime.
Therefore, we serve as outside counsel to companies seeking experience contract law attorneys during litigation.
- When corporate executives and government contractors seek to protect their rights and minimize the impact of exposure to public procurement fraud, the law firm steps in and takes an aggressive defense approach.
- We also represent small businesses alleged with public procurement fraud with SBA programs.
What is Federal Wire Fraud Statute in the Government Contracts Process?
The crime of wire fraud occurs when someone voluntarily and intentionally uses interstate communications, including fax, telephone or another instrument as part of a scheme to defraud the federal government(such as a telephone). The Federal Prosecutor must prove all elements of the crime to a very high standard.
- Sentencing guidelines can vary depending upon the facts of your particular case.
- Small businesses and large DOD contractors often find themselves defending against the Federal Wire Fraud Statute and criminal cases involving:
- Submitting contract claims with intent to defraud the federal government,
- Using interstate communications to submit bids and applications
- Violation of SBA small business programs involving false certification information.
Contact Watson Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers
For help with litigation and appeals in government procurement contract cases, minimizing your liability for federal wire fraud sentence and penalties and federal mail fraud felony statutes, find a federal criminal defense lawyer at Watson to schedule a free initial consultation, call our federal criminal defense attorney and public procurement fraud defense lawyers us at 1-866-601-5518 or contact us online.