- What are your legal rights in a procurement fraud felony and penalties case?
- Do you have a legal defense to avoid wire fraud penalties or mail fraud punishment?
- Are those rights protected even at the investigation stage?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your case?
These are all serious questions to ask before it’s too late. At Watson & Associates, our procurement fraud lawyers and federal wire fraud defense attorneys help corporations and individuals charged with mail fraud felony cases or wire fraud with respect to acquiring federal government contracts. If you are a defendant in a federal criminal case, our defense attorneys can help.
Government Contract Procurement Fraud Lawyer Legal Services
Watson & Associates government contracts criminal defense lawyers and contractor fraud attorneys provide and work with former federal prosecutors and lawyers across the U.S. by using our 30 plus years of federal government contracting experience. The law firm also litigates procurement-related case at the appellate court levels. Our Government contracts and federal wire fraud defense attorneys also work together with outside counsel on fraud investigation issues such as:
- Both civil and criminal false claims
- OIG investigations and conspiracy to commit wire fraud
- Wire fraud penalties
- Mail fraud felony defense
- Procurement fraud and false statements (criminal)
- Selling defective parts to the government;
- Bribery of public officials
- False Claims Act criminal and civil cases
- Whistleblower and Qui Tam Defense
- Medicare fraud and addressing wire fraud jail time
- Multi-Jurisdictional Cases
- Help with sentencing guidelines, mail and wire fraud definition, under the SBA 8a Business Development Program
- SBA HUBZone Program, SDVOSB Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Programs
- SBIRS, embezzlement, and government grants;
- False statements and fraudulent invoices;
- Alleged conspiracy to defraud the government agencies under SBA small business programs,
- Legal advice regarding SBA small business program fraud.
THE POWER OF CHALLENGING THE GOVERNMENT WHEN YOUR LIFE AND LIBERTY ARE AT STAKE
The government and its federal prosecutors can be wrong when they allege that either you or your company has done something unlawful. Innocent criminal defendants in a federal wire fraud felony case can receive unjustified sentences. These wrongful convictions result from common mistakes made during your criminal defense process.
- In many cases, a criminal sentence or mail fraud punishment can be avoided with a federal criminal defense attorney that understands the process and the strategies used by federal prosecutors to convict you. Contact Our Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud Attorneys Now
With over 30 Years of experience, our federal procurement fraud lawyers can help.
- Help from defense contractor fraud attorneys that understand the underlying nuances involved with federal procurement and government contracts and can also help you to avoid wire fraud jail time.
- If necessary, we also include former federal prosecutors on our defense to protect any statutory or constitutional rights early in the investigation process
- Get an honest review of the strengths and weaknesses in your case.
- Our federal wire fraud lawyers provide help and defense for clients in all states and overseas.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, with law offices in Washington, DC and Colorado, our government contract fraud lawyers and procurement fraud attorneys represent small businesses, large DOD contractors, and individuals in various industry groups charged with criminal activity under government contracting regulations.
The mail fraud felony and wire fraud penalties process begins with knowing how the legal system works and knowing how to use it to your advantage. John Scorsine has represented defendants for over two decades. Mr. Scorsine has been involved with high-level cases and has also served in the military as an attorney. He is also licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
To find a mail fraud felony and defense contractor fraud attorney for immediate help with a pending fraud investigation or criminal conspiracy to commit case, call us at 1-866-601-5518. Speak to Criminal Defense Attorney John Scorsine or Procurement Lawyer Theodore P Watson
Acting quickly is critical: As soon as a company or individual is subject to a federal criminal investigation, it is important to seek representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney. Doing so can increase the chances of getting a more favorable result.
Big law firms are not always the solution: Many procurement fraud defendants sometimes make the mistake of hiring huge law firms, only to realize that the defense lawyers are not familiar with the substantive areas of law. This includes SBA small business programs, pass-through contract schemes and more.
What is Wire Fraud?
The crime of wire fraud occurs when someone voluntarily and intentionally uses interstate communications, including fax, telephone or another instrument as part of a scheme to defraud the federal government (such as a telephone). The Federal Prosecutor must prove all elements of the crime to a very high standard in order to seek penalties.
- Sentencing guidelines can vary depending upon the facts of your particular case.
- Small businesses and large DOD contractors often find themselves defending against the Federal Wire Fraud Statute and criminal cases involving:
- Submitting contract claims with intent to defraud the federal government,
- Using interstate communications to submit bids and applications
- Violation of SBA small business programs involving false certification information.
Contact a Government Contract and Federal Wire Fraud Defense Attorney
For help with litigation and appeals in government contract and federal procurement fraud contract cases, OIG investigations, minimizing your liability for federal wire fraud penalties and federal mail fraud felony statutes, find procurement fraud lawyers at Watson to schedule a free initial consultation, call our mail and federal wire fraud defense attorney at 1-866-601-5518 or contact us online. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.