Develop a Tailored Plan of Act to Increase Your Bottom Line While Staying Compliant. We are Nationwide Federal Government Contracting Consultants Helping Large and Small Defense Contractors in ALL STATES. Get a Free Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
Seeking out, acquiring, and keeping federal government contracts have all become a difficult assignment for contractors across the U.S.
Without sound professional and legal government contracts consulting and guidance, small businesses and large contractors find themselves in litigation or subject to adverse decisions from the procuring agency. This result can seriously impact the company’s future and ultimately the company’s revenues.
With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, Watson & Associates’ team of government contracting consultants and attorneys frequently work with CEO’s and corporate executives to provide high-level DOD contracts solutions reduce liability and ultimately increase the company’s bottom line.
With over 30 years of experience in the federal procurement marketplace, our federal consulting team has successfully guided small businesses and larger defense contractors in various industry groups to achieve more favorable results in the various aspects of federal government contracting.
- Find out how your company can improve its success in the federal marketplace.
- Take advantage of our one-stop resource for government consulting, litigation and compliance.
- Prompt responses from experienced govt consultants
- First-hand experience from working on the other side
- Develop a tailored approach for your company
DOD Govt Contracts & Federal Government Contract Consulting Services
- How to Get Government Contracts
- Business Development and Effective Marketing Strategies
- Statutory Interpretation and FAR Compliance
- Government Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Government subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- Mentor-Protege, Teaming and Joint Ventures (subcontracting matters)
- DOD Contracts Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Small business consulting and legal advice
- ITAR and Export Control
- Litigation and Appeals Assistance
- Federal consulting for Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
To speak to Watson’s government contract consultants, get a FREE initial consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
Watson’s federal contracting consultants help clients by:
- Providing effective government contract consulting services to federal contractors in all states
- Providing tailored business development strategies on how to get government contracts
- Minimizing risks and liability for violating contract clauses and relevant procurement laws
- Increasing compliance and minimize the likelihood of suspension and debarment actions
Federal Govt consultants for Small Business Programs (SBA Programs & FAR 19): At Watson & Associates, you will have designated government procurement consultants expert that understands the various aspects of government small business programs under FAR 19 and 13 CFRs as they apply to your particular contract.
We develop a tailored approach for your company: Watson & Associates’ federal contracting consultants undertake an in-depth analysis of your company. For contractors seeking to increase their bottom line, we first assess/implement business development metrics and use widely available data to get narrower and focused results.
Nationwide help for both large and small business federal contractors: Watson’s federal government consulting services start at the bidding phase all the way through contract performance and compliance steps.
Get professional guidance under new SBA rules: Our govt consultants understand FAR requirements and how both large and small contractors must meet their obligations to the government.
When it comes to business development, teaming or protecting your rights in DOD contracts, our government procurement consultants provide high-level guidance to increase our clients’ bottom line. See New SBA Rules. Also, visit our practice areas.
Nationwide Government Procurement & Federal Contracting Consulting Services
Our government contracting consultants help for federal clients in all states: Watson provides strategic planning and federal government contract consulting services to federal contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our government contract consultants help clients with FAR, Management Consulting and government contract consulting services include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Port Hueneme, CA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Seal Beach, CA; Tampa, FL; and others.
Contact Watson’s Federal Government Contract Consultants Today
If you are seeking a plan of action to increase revenues and to develop a roadmap to success in the federal procurement contact our federal government contract consultants and procurement consulting experts online or call us at 1-866-601-5518 to get started.