Government Contracts Consulting Services
At Watson & Associates, LLC We offer Seasoned Government Contracts Consultants and Lawyers Who Understand the Process. We Know that to Adequately Advise Our Clients, We Have to Know Business And Law. Some of Our Staff Have Actually Worked in Contracting Agencies and Understand the Procurement Landscape.
As a federal government contractor, you have to develop internal policies and controls that not just make your company profitable but also stay out of trouble. As you aim to improve your company’s success and deal with agency decisions, you need government contract consultants that understand the rules, where your company is going, and how to minimize adverse decisions.
Watson & Associates’ federal contract consultants come from various backgrounds. We pride ourselves in providing help with government small business matters, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance and helping companies to develop unique marketing approaches. The ability to avoid law enforcement intervention separates successful companies from those that make millions but suddenly get termination dues to violations of the not-so-obvious regulations. We represent clients throughout the United States and overseas.
- We help clients to avoid the most costly mistakes seen in government contracting
- Learn to develop internal policies and controls to monitor your processes
- Learn to build the proper relationships to reach larger federal contracts.
Government Contractor Consulting Services for US Companies and Overseas
The amount of compliance and legal issues that arise when performing government contracts can be burdensome. When one issue arises, a solution could entail other FAR clauses or SBA regulations. At Watson, our government contractor consulting services involve the expertise of lawyers and former contracting personnel. We believe that without the legal experience our clients only get half of the solution.
As government contracting consultants, we understand federal small business programs and how violations of the rules can impact your bottom line as a small business or fortune 500 company. By utilizing our procurement consulting services, you can:
- Minimize and reduce exposure to criminal liability and fines
- Get help with federal small business matters
- Avoid terminations for default or debarment
- Implement sound compliance programs
Government Contracts Consulting Services
With the consistent changes in federal procurement law and criminal indictments of federal contractors, we have a broad range of issues that seem to be in popular demand in the federal marketplace. We frequently help clients with issues such as:
- Business development and effective marketing strategies
- Statutory interpretation and FAR compliance
- SBA programs and small business size protest issues
- Federal Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Joint venturing, Mentor Protégé, teaming and subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- DOD Contract Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Government Contract Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Construction matters
- Litigation and appeals assistance
- Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- Contractor business ethics
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
Watson is known as a federal procurement advisory firm that takes a company from the basic contracting and compliance requirements all the way through the development of advanced measures and relationship building.
Over 30 Years of Government Contracting Experience
Some of our lawyers and government contract consulting staff are former federal employees – we understand both sides of the issue and are in a better position to advocate on your behalf.
With over 30 years of experience in the federal procurement industry, the federal government contracting consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide a vast amount of federal procurement consulting to small businesses and larger DOD contractors nationwide and overseas. As the go-to government contract and procurement consulting firm, many businesses utilize our ability to resolve issues stemming from the various contracting regulations.
SBA Small Business Consulting Services
Watson also provides federal government consulting services for the various agencies on matters related to building the bridge between the agencies in the public sector. See New SBA Rules. This includes best practices when it comes to market research, performance-based contracting, CPARS and claims avoidance. Our contract advisory and assistance services include:
- Teaming agreements
- Joint venture arrangements
- Mentor Protege relationships
- Limitations on subcontracting
- SBA size standards and affiliation
Watson & Associates can also provide federal government consulting services to the Small Business Administration and fill in the shortages for training and business consulting. There is a nationwide concern about procurement positions and the ability to perform small business training for companies nationwide.
Contractor Business Ethics
Watson & Associates’ government contracting consultants also help companies in both overseas and domestic locations to develop or revamp their internal policies and controls. This includes contractor business ethics training and the development of ethics programs. Call our federal procurement consulting advisors today for immediate help.
Government Contracts Compliance Consultants
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson’s government compliance consultants and procurement litigation support professionals work with companies to discuss any available remedies that how to take the next steps. As a government contract consulting firm, we often help traditional non-governmental lawyers through the litigation process either directly or as outside counsel.
Call Watson’s Government Contracts Consulting Firm
Speak with our team of government contract compliance consultants and get more information about our federal government contracts consultants by calling Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)