Federal Government Contract Consulting Services
Federal Contracting Consultants
The federal procurement system can be intimidating. Small business and even large DOD contractors often face adverse actions by the contracting officer due to his or her interpretation of relevant Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses or court decisions. Sometimes reviewing the government’s actions or corporate decisions to take the next step, potential mistakes on either side are uncovered. The government contracting process is designed to give companies another chance to assess their cases by having the help of experienced government procurement consultants. Act Now and Don’t Wait until it’s Too Late.
- As federal contracting consultants, we understand that the difference in sound procurement consulting is more being able to advise you on more than just common topics but also how the law applies to those topics and how to stay out of legal trouble
- Many of our clients receive advise from non-legal professionals and then have to spend three times as much to undo flawed consulting advice.
- Virtually all aspects of your experience in government contracting are governed at least in part by some form of regulation or laws
- Failing to comply with the various contract terms can lead to adverse actions such as suspension and debarment.
SOME OF LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT CONSULTANTS ARE FORMER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING EMPLOYEES – WE UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE. THIS GIVES YOUR COMPANY A WINNING EDGE
With over 30 years in the federal procurement industry, the government contract consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide a vast amount of procurement consulting to small businesses and larger DOD contractors nationwide and overseas. As the go-to government contract consulting firm, many businesses utilize our ability to resolve issues stemming from the various contracting regulations.
By providing top Govt consultancy services, we often find that clients mistakenly think that commercial contract law attorneys understand the federal procurement rules. This is not always the case. If you are learning how to get government contracts or adjusting your marketing approach, our procurement consulting team can help.
Nationwide Help. For A Free Initial Consultation, Call Our Government Contract Consulting Professionals and Lawyers at 720-941-7200.
Federal Government Contract Consulting Services
- How to Get Government Contracts
- Business Development and Effective Marketing Strategies
- Statutory Interpretation and FAR Compliance
- Government Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Government subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- Mentor-Protege, Teaming and Joint Ventures (subcontracting matters)
- DOD Contracts Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Small business govt consulting and legal advice
- ITAR and Export Control
- Litigation and Appeals Assistance
- Federal consulting for Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT CONSULTANTS – CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small business contractors have a very difficult time competing in the federal marketplace. At Watson & Associates, our government procurement consultants help with compliance in the various small business programs such as SBA HUBZone, 8(a) Business Development Program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVSOB) and others.
TEAMING, JOINT VENTURES AND SBA AFFILIATION RULES
Our govt consultants provide consulting advice and legal assistance avoiding the implications stemming from SBA affiliation rules. Our federal contract consultants deal with several small business affiliation matters on a weekly basis. See New SBA Rules
FAR COMPLIANCE AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION PROBLEMS
After the contract is awarded, companies must also make sure that they are in compliance with the various FAR clause and agreed-upon terms and conditions. Watson’s federal procurement consultants can provide guidance, statutory interpretation and legal assistance when the government makes an adverse decision.
LITIGATION SUPPORT AND LEGAL CONSULTING SERVICES
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson government procurement consulting professionals work with clients to discuss any available remedies that how to take the next steps.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING TO THE GOVERNMENT
One of the biggest hurdles for contractors to overcome is how to get government contracts. Marketing to the federal government requires a completely different mindset that commercial business marketing. At Watson, our Government procurement consultancy services include developing tailored approaches to each client business goals.
Federal Government Procurement Consultants Helping Clients to Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes
Given the increased federal oversight on government contracts, more and more companies are facing government investigations and criminal indictments for false claims and various types of procurement fraud. At Watson & Associates, LLC our government procurement consultants and lawyers can provide strategic guidance and help when faced with serious adverse decisions from the government.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)