Federal Government Contracts Consultants
Help for Small Businesses and Large Federal Contractors Nationwide. Call 1-866-601-5518 for a Free Initial Consultation.
We Help You to Develop Better Internal Policies and Controls that Help You to Stay Compliant and Out of Legal Trouble.
The Department of Justice and Offices of Inspector General are cracking down on small businesses and large DOD contractors for not only fraudulent activity but also non-compliance with FAR and other contract clauses. Appreciated for our direct and candid approach, our government contracts consultants include more than just conclusions given by other companies.
As federal government consultants, we treat every issue as though it were going before a judge. As government contracting consultants, we understand federal small business programs and how violation of the rules can severely impact your bottom line.
- Develop a tailored road map to boost revenues.
- Help with federal small business matters
- Avoid criminal liability or terminations for default
- Learn why successful companies spend the resources to ultimately gain access to millions of dollars
- Learn from federal government consultants and lawyers with over 30 years of experience with federal government
- Getting answers to critical issues from professionals that have worked for federal contracting agencies and who frequently litigate complex procurement issues.
- Get dependable guidance on statutory requirements (FAR)
- Avoid some of the most common costly mistakes seen by government contractors.
- Utilizing expertise from actually working for federal contracting agencies and litigating disputes on a daily basis.
Federal Government Contracts Consulting Services
As one of the top government contracts consulting firms, we frequently help clients with issues such as:
- Business Development and Effective Marketing Strategies
- Statutory Interpretation and FAR Compliance
- Government Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Federal contractor consulting services about joint venturing, teaming and subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- Mentor-Protege, Teaming and Joint Ventures (subcontracting matters)
- DOD Contract Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Small business govt consulting and legal advice
- Litigation and Appeals Assistance
- Federal government contracting consultants for Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
As Gov Contracts Consultants, we provide companies with another chance to assess their cases by having the help of experienced government procurement consultants. Act Now and Don’t Wait until it’s Too Late.
- Avoid Unnecessary Stress
- Help from Professionals that Have Been on the Other Side and Understand the Issues
- Take Advantage of Our One-Stop Location for Federal Contracting Matters
Consulting for the Government
When federal agencies take on small contractors, small businesses sometimes need a new set of eyes to make crucial decisions. Consulting for the government on matter such as performance based contracting, teaming and joint venture approaches or the regulatory guidelines mentor protege arrangements fall within our capability. Members of our team have been level two and three certified and have actually worked for DOD contracting agencies.
As Government Contracting Consultants Our Experience Counts
SOME OF OUR LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING CONSULTANTS ARE FORMER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING EMPLOYEES – WE UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUES. THIS CAN GIVE YOU A WINNING EDGE.
With over 30 years in the federal procurement industry, the government contracts consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide a vast amount of procurement consulting to small businesses and larger DOD contractors nationwide and overseas. As the go-to government contract consulting firm, many businesses utilize our ability to resolve issues stemming from the various contracting regulations.
Nationwide Help. For A Free Initial Consultation, Call Our Government Contracting Consultants and Lawyers at 720-941-7200.
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT CONSULTANTS – GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING LAW SERVICE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small business contractors have a very difficult time competing in the federal marketplace. At Watson & Associates, our government procurement consultants help with compliance in the various small business programs such as SBA HUBZone, 8(a) Business Development Program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVSOB) and others.
TEAMING, JOINT VENTURES AND SBA AFFILIATION CONSULTING
Our government contractor consultants, provide consulting advice and legal assistance avoiding the implications stemming from SBA affiliation rules. Our federal contract consultants deal with several small business affiliation matters on a weekly basis. See New SBA Rules.
RESOLVE FAR COMPLIANCE AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION PROBLEMS
After the contract is awarded, companies must also make sure that they are in compliance with the various FAR clause and agreed-upon terms and conditions. Watson’s federal contracting consultants can provide guidance, statutory interpretation and legal assistance when the government makes an adverse decision.
LITIGATION SUPPORT AND LEGAL CONSULTING SERVICES
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson government contractor consulting professionals work with government contract companies to discuss any available remedies that how to take the next steps.
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT CONSULTING FOR SMALL AND LARGE BUSINESSES
One of the biggest hurdles for contractors to overcome is how to get government contracts. Marketing to the federal government requires a completely different mindset that commercial business marketing. At Watson, our federal contractor consulting services AND government contracting law legal services include developing tailored approaches to each client business goals.
Government Contract Consulting Firms Helping Federal Contractors Nationwide
As one of the top government contract consulting companies , we cover all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses with government consulting contracts and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
GET IMMEDIATE HELP NOW – FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING LAW MATTERS TEND TO HAVE VERY SHORT DEADLINES
If you are contemplating overhauling your approach to how you do business with the federal government, or need help with a pending legal issue, please call our team of professionals for a free initial consultation and learn how our government contract advisory services can benefit your company. Get more information about our government contracts consulting firms by calling Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)