Government Contract Consultants
Nationwide Federal Government Contract Consulting Services
One of the top Government contract consulting firms helping our clients avoid some of the most costly legal and compliance mistakes seen with small businesses and large DOD contractors.
Compared to the Competition, Who Can Only Advise, Our Government Contracts Consultants Are Also Lawyers and Who Focus on Keeping You Compliant and Away from Criminal Liability.
Our team of government contracts consultants is here to offer you the help you need to stay out of legal trouble. We have extensive experience working for actual government contracting agencies and with contractors throughout the United States and overseas, and we know how to help you succeed in the competitive world of government contracts.
With our expert guidance and support, you can focus on what you do best – We help with the difficult problems that clients struggle with and that can get them into hot water with the Department of Justice (DOJ), OIG, and issues that can run the risk of getting an adverse decision from the Contracting Officer. While we focus on helping clients to become compliant, they take care of running the day-to-day operations of the company.
After the Award of Federal Contracts, the Difficult Part is Not Just Performance of the Contract. You Also Have to Ensure Compliance and Avoiding Legal Liability and Criminal Investigations Begin. The Department of Justice, OIG and other federal law enforcement agencies seek out companies that fail to perform oversight and implement compliance programs.
- We help clients avoid the most costly mistakes seen in government contracting
- Learn to develop internal compliance policies and controls to monitor your processes
- Learn to build the proper relationships to reach larger federal contracts.
According to the DOJ, the Justice Department obtained more than $5.6 billion in settlements and judgments from civil cases involving fraud and false claims against the government in the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2021.
Nationwide Government Procurement Consultants for small businesses and large DOD contractors: Watson & Associates’ federal contractor consultants come from various backgrounds. We pride ourselves in providing help with government small business matters, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance and helping companies to develop unique marketing approaches. The ability to avoid law enforcement intervention separates successful companies from those that make millions but suddenly get termination dues to violations of the not-so-obvious regulations. We represent clients throughout the United States and overseas.
Government Contract Consulting Firms for US Companies and Overseas
The amount of compliance and legal issues that arise when performing government contracts can be burdensome. When one issue arises, a solution could entail other FAR clauses or SBA regulations. At Watson, our federal government contract consulting firms involve the expertise of lawyers and former contracting personnel. We believe that without legal experience our clients only get half of the solution.
Government Contract Consulting Focus Areas
With the consistent changes in federal procurement law and criminal indictments of federal contractors, we have a broad range of issues that seem to be in popular demand in the federal marketplace. As government contract consulting firm professionals, we frequently help clients with issues such as:
- Business development and effective marketing strategies
- Buy American Act compliance
- Statutory interpretation and FAR compliance
- SBA programs and small business size protest issues
- Federal Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Joint venturing, Mentor Protégé, teaming and subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- DOD Contract Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Government Contract Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Construction matters
- Litigation and appeals assistance
- Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- Contractor business ethics
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
- Trade Agreements Act compliance
- Government Investigations
Watson’s government contracting consultants and legal professionals are known as one of the top government contracting consulting firms that take a new government contractor from the basic contracting and compliance requirements through complex litigation and relationship building.
Small Business Program Consulting Services
Watson also provides federal government contracts consulting services for the various agencies on matters related to building the bridge between the agencies in the public sector. See New SBA Rules. This includes best practices when it comes to market research, performance-based contracting, CPARS and claims avoidance. Our government contractor consulting services include:
- Teaming agreements
- Joint venture arrangements
- Mentor Protege relationships
- Limitations on subcontracting
- SBA size standards and affiliation
Watson & Associates’ government contractor advisors and consultants can also provide federal contract advisory and assistance services to the Small Business Administration and fill in training and business consulting shortages. There is a nationwide concern about procurement positions and the ability to perform small business training for companies nationwide.
Contractor Business Ethics
As one of the top government contracting consulting firms, Watson & Associates’ federal contracting consultants also help companies in both overseas and domestic locations to develop or revamp their internal policies and controls. This includes contractor business ethics training and the development of ethics programs. Call our federal procurement consultants today for immediate help.
Merger Acquisition Consulting and Help for Those Who Have Government Contracting Business for Sale
Our government procurement consulting group offers proven and reliable business consulting for those looking to sell or acquire an existing business in the federal government contracting sector. We help by providing detailed due diligence and compliance considerations.
Our team of experienced government contract merger acquisition professionals is here to assist you in making a profitable decision. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Government Contract Compliance Consulting
Our government contracting consultants help clients with FAR and DFARS compliance, flow-through contract clauses and more. When federal law enforcement conducts government investigations, we provide contractor consulting on responses and or litigation support.
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson’s government compliance consultants and procurement litigation support professionals work with companies to discuss any available remedies and how to take the next steps. As a government contracting consulting firm, we often help traditional non-governmental lawyers through the litigation process either directly or as outside counsel.
Call Watson’s Federal Contracting Consultants
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)