Government Contract Consultants
The key to becoming and staying successful in federal procurement is to understand the rules and stay compliant with them. Failure to understand and comply with the rules can make contractors subject to unnecessary litigation and adverse decisions by federal contracting agencies.
Appreciated for our direct and candid approach, our government contract consulting services include more than just conclusions.
As one of the top government contracting and procurement consulting firms, our lawyers actually work with your top-level staff and assess the specific facts and details. When it comes to consulting on legal issues, our federal contract consultants and attorneys present you with advice and opinions base on legal authority or application of procurement rules instead of guesswork.
We treat every issue as though it might go before a judge.
As government contracting consultants, we understand federal small business programs and how violations of the rules can impact your bottom line as a small government contractor. By utilizing our procurement consulting services, you can:
- Develop a tailored road map to boost revenues.
- Help with federal small business matters
- Avoid criminal liability or terminations for default
- Learn why successful companies spend the resources to ultimately gain access to millions of dollars
- Learn from federal government contracts consultants and lawyers with over 30 years of experience with the federal government
Federal Government Contract Consulting Services
As one of the recognized government contracting consulting firms, we help small businesses and large DOD contractors nationwide and overseas
We frequently help clients with issues such as:
- Business Development and Effective Marketing Strategies
- Statutory Interpretation and FAR Compliance
- SBA programs and small business size protest issues
- Federal Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Federal contractor consulting services about joint venturing, teaming and subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- Mentor-Protege, Teaming and Joint Ventures (subcontracting matters)
- DOD Contract Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Government Contract Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Small business govt consulting and legal advice
- Litigation and Appeals Assistance
- Federal contract problems consultants for Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
As federal contract consultants, we provide companies with another chance to assess their cases by having the help of experienced government procurement consultants. Act Now and Don’t Wait Until it’s Too Late.
As Federal Government Contracting Consultants Our Experience Counts
SOME OF OUR LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACT. CONSULTING STAFF ARE FORMER FEDERAL EMPLOYEES – WE UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUES. THIS CAN GIVE YOU A WINNING EDGE.
With over 30 years in the federal procurement industry, the federal government contracting consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide a vast amount of federal procurement consulting to small businesses and larger DOD contractors nationwide and overseas. As the go-to government contract and procurement consulting firm, many businesses utilize our ability to resolve issues stemming from the various contracting regulations.
FAR COMPLIANCE – GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR CONSULTANTS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small business contractors have a very difficult time competing in the federal marketplace. At Watson & Associates, our government contractor consultants help with compliance in the various small business programs such as SBA HUBZone, 8(a) Business Development Program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVSOB) and others.
SBA Small Business Consulting Services
Watson also provides federal government consulting services for the various agencies on matters related to building the bridge between the agencies in the public sector. See New SBA Rules. This includes best practices when it comes to market research, performance-based contracting, CPARS and claims avoidance. We can help with:
- Teaming agreements
- Joint venture arrangements
- Mentor Protege relationships
- Limitations on subcontracting
- SBA size standards and affiliation
Watson & Associates can also provide federal government consulting services to the Small Business Administration and fill in the shortages for training and business consulting. There is a nationwide concern of procurement positions and the ability to perform small business training to companies nationwide.
VA Government Procurement Consulting
Many contractors find that performing VA government contracts can be confusing. The compliance requirements may be cumbersome or difficult to follow. If you need help with VA Contract Claims, Litigation of VA contracts or you need legal advice on how to proceed to the next steps, please call our office and speak to our VA contracts attorney and consultant, Jo Spence. The Watson firm is gaining a reputation as one of the top government procurement consulting and compliance companies for VA contracting.
Contractor Business Ethics
Watson & Associates’ government contracting consultants also help companies in both overseas and domestic locations to develop or revamp their internal policies and controls. This includes contractor business ethics training and the development of ethics programs. Call our federal procurement consulting advisors today for immediate help.
Government Contract Compliance Consultants and Litigation Support Services
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson’s and procurement litigation support professionals work with companies to discuss any available remedies that how to take the next steps. As a government contract consulting firm, we often help traditional non-governmental lawyers through the litigation process either directly or as outside counsel.
GET IMMEDIATE HELP FROM OUR PROCUREMENT CONSULTING TEAM
Speak with our team of government contract compliance consultants and get more information about our federal government contract consultants by calling Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)