Govt Procurement Consultants & Government Contract Consulting Firm
Nationwide Help for Small Businesses and Large Contractors
OUR GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT CONSULTANTS TELL YOU WHAT REALLY COUNTS – HOW TO AVOID LIABILITY AND HOW TO INCREASE REVENUES. WE GO INTO THE WEEDS A LOT MORE THAN THE COMPETITION. AS A RESULT, YOU AVOID LEGAL LANDMINES BEFORE FINDING OUT ABOUT THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN COURT.
The Department of Justice and Offices of Inspector General are cracking down on small businesses and large DOD contractors for not only fraudulent activity but also non-compliance with FAR and other contract clauses. Appreciated for our direct and candid approach, our government contract consulting services include more than just conclusions given by other firms. Instead, we treat every issue as though it were going before a judge. We understand federal small business programs and how violation of the rules can severely impact your bottom line.
- Develop a tailored roadmap to boost revenues.
- Avoid criminal liability or terminations for default
- Learn why successful companies spend the resources to ultimately gain access to millions of dollars
- Learn from consultants and lawyers that litigate the issues and have worked for actual government contracting agencies.
Our government contract consulting services include.
- Getting answers to critical issues without guesswork.
- Providing guidance on statutory requirements (FAR) and how to avoid the most dangerous legal mistakes seen by government contractors.
- Utilizing expertise from actually working for federal contracting agencies and litigating disputes on a daily basis.
The government contracting process is designed to be sometimes confusing. Court cases can support that statement. Being able to allow you to continue your day-to-day mission, while we take care of the heavy lifting are our goals.
Federal Government Contract Consulting Services
AS GOVT CONSULTANTS, WE KNOW THE ISSUES JUST AS WELL AS LARGER FIRMS
As one of the top government contract consulting firms, we frequently help clients with issues such as:
- How to Get Government Contracts
- Business Development and Effective Marketing Strategies
- Statutory Interpretation and FAR Compliance
- Government Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Government subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- Mentor-Protege, Teaming and Joint Ventures (subcontracting matters)
- DOD Contracts Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Small business govt consulting and legal advice
- Litigation and Appeals Assistance
- Federal consulting for Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
As Gov Contracts Consultants, we provide companies with another chance to assess their cases by having the help of experienced government procurement consultants. Act Now and Don’t Wait until it’s Too Late.
- Avoid Unnecessary Stress
- Help from Professionals that Have Been on the Other Side and Understand the Issues
- Take Advantage of Our One-Stop Location for Federal Contracting Matters
As Government Procurement Consultants Our Experience Counts
SOME OF OUR LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT CONSULTANTS ARE FORMER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING EMPLOYEES – WE UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUES. THIS CAN GIVE YOU A WINNING EDGE.
With over 30 years in the federal procurement industry, the government contract consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide a vast amount of procurement consulting to small businesses and larger DOD contractors nationwide and overseas. As the go-to Govt consultants, many businesses utilize our ability to resolve issues stemming from the various contracting regulations.
By providing top Govt consultancy services, we often find that clients mistakenly think that commercial contract law attorneys understand the federal procurement rules. This is not always the case. If you are learning how to get government contracts or adjusting your marketing approach, our procurement consulting team can help.
Nationwide Help. For A Free Initial Consultation, Call Our Government Contract Consultants and Lawyers at 720-941-7200.
GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT CONSULTANTS – GOVT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small business contractors have a very difficult time competing in the federal marketplace. At Watson & Associates, our government procurement consultants help with compliance in the various small business programs such as SBA HUBZone, 8(a) Business Development Program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVSOB) and others.
TEAMING, JOINT VENTURES AND SBA AFFILIATION RULES
Our govt consultants provide consulting advice and legal assistance avoiding the implications stemming from SBA affiliation rules. Our federal contract consultants deal with several small business affiliation matters on a weekly basis. See New SBA Rules.
RESOLVE FAR COMPLIANCE AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION PROBLEMS
After the contract is awarded, companies must also make sure that they are in compliance with the various FAR clause and agreed-upon terms and conditions. Watson’s federal procurement consultants can provide guidance, statutory interpretation and legal assistance when the government makes an adverse decision.
LITIGATION SUPPORT AND LEGAL CONSULTING SERVICES
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson government procurement consulting professionals work with clients to discuss any available remedies that how to take the next steps.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING TO THE GOVERNMENT
One of the biggest hurdles for contractors to overcome is how to get government contracts. Marketing to the federal government requires a completely different mindset that commercial business marketing. At Watson, our Government procurement consultancy services include developing tailored approaches to each client business goals.
Federal Government Procurement Consultants Helping Clients to Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes
Given the increased federal oversight on government contracts, more and more companies are facing government investigations and criminal indictments for false claims and various types of procurement fraud. At Watson & Associates, LLC our government procurement consultants and lawyers can provide strategic guidance and help when faced with serious adverse decisions from the government.
Govt Consultants Helping Government Contractors Nationwide
Our Govt consultants, our firm covers all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our government contract consultants and attorneys assist federal government contractors include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
GET IMMEDIATE HELP NOW – FEDERAL CONTRACTING MATTERS TEND TO HAVE VERY SHORT DEADLINES
If you are contemplating overhauling your approach to how you do business with the federal government, or need help with a pending legal issue, please call our govt consultants for a free initial consultation. Get more information about our government contract consulting services by calling Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)