Government Procurement Consultants & Government Contract Consulting
Nationwide Federal Contracting Consultants
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REDUCE LEGAL LIABILITY BUT INCREASE REVENUES FOR YOUR COMPANY? DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN DEVELOP PROVEN STRATEGIES AND AVOID THE MOST COSTLY MISTAKES SEEN TO DATE IN FEDERAL CONTRACTING.
The Department of Justice and Offices of Inspector General are cracking down on small businesses and large DOD contractors for not only fraudulent activity but also non-compliance with FAR and other contract clauses. As Govt consultants and lawyers, we see the harsh consequences that small business face; help with criminal liability and disputes in complex litigation cases.
- Develop a tailored roadmap to boost revenues.
- Avoid paying traditional corporate attorneys to learn about federal procurement laws.
- Develop internal policies and controls that keep your company out of the headlines and court cases.
At this point, you have either seen or heard of cases where contractors have experienced crippling results and you want to prevent the same thing happening to your company, or you are looking at your current business and marketing approach to government contracting and realize that you are light years behind your competition. This is where our govt consultancy services can benefit you.
Our government contract consulting team can.
- Get answers to critical issues without using guesswork.
- Provide guidance on statutory requirements (FAR) and how to avoid the most dangerous mistakes seen by government contractors.
- Assign your consultant or lawyer that can work on short-term business goals or immediate legal disputes.
The government contracting process is designed to be sometimes confusing. Court cases can support that statement. Being able to allow you to continue your day-to-day mission, while we take care of the heavy lifting are our goals.
Federal Government Contract Consulting Services
WE KNOW THE ISSUES JUST AS WELL AS LARGER FIRMS
As one of the top government contract consulting firms, we frequently help clients with issues such as:
- How to Get Government Contracts
- Business Development and Effective Marketing Strategies
- Statutory Interpretation and FAR Compliance
- Government Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Government subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- Mentor-Protege, Teaming and Joint Ventures (subcontracting matters)
- DOD Contracts Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Small business govt consulting and legal advice
- Litigation and Appeals Assistance
- Federal consulting for Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
We provide companies another chance to assess their cases by having the help of experienced government procurement consultants. Act Now and Don’t Wait until it’s Too Late.
- Avoid Unnecessary Stress
- Help from Professionals that Have Been on the Other Side and Understand the Issues
- Take Advantage of Our One-Stop Location for Federal Contracting Matters
As Government Procurement Consultants Our Experience Counts
SOME OF OUR LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT CONSULTANTS ARE FORMER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING EMPLOYEES – WE UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUES. THIS CAN GIVE YOU A WINNING EDGE.
With over 30 years in the federal procurement industry, the government contract consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide a vast amount of procurement consulting to small businesses and larger DOD contractors nationwide and overseas. As the go-to Govt consultants, many businesses utilize our ability to resolve issues stemming from the various contracting regulations.
By providing top Govt consultancy services, we often find that clients mistakenly think that commercial contract law attorneys understand the federal procurement rules. This is not always the case. If you are learning how to get government contracts or adjusting your marketing approach, our procurement consulting team can help.
Nationwide Help. For A Free Initial Consultation, Call Our Government Contract Consulting Professionals and Lawyers at 720-941-7200.
GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT CONSULTANTS – GOVT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small business contractors have a very difficult time competing in the federal marketplace. At Watson & Associates, our government procurement consultants help with compliance in the various small business programs such as SBA HUBZone, 8(a) Business Development Program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVSOB) and others.
TEAMING, JOINT VENTURES AND SBA AFFILIATION RULES
Our govt consultants provide consulting advice and legal assistance avoiding the implications stemming from SBA affiliation rules. Our federal contract consultants deal with several small business affiliation matters on a weekly basis. See New SBA Rules
RESOLVE FAR COMPLIANCE AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION PROBLEMS
After the contract is awarded, companies must also make sure that they are in compliance with the various FAR clause and agreed-upon terms and conditions. Watson’s federal procurement consultants can provide guidance, statutory interpretation and legal assistance when the government makes an adverse decision.
LITIGATION SUPPORT AND LEGAL CONSULTING SERVICES
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson government procurement consulting professionals work with clients to discuss any available remedies that how to take the next steps.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING TO THE GOVERNMENT
One of the biggest hurdles for contractors to overcome is how to get government contracts. Marketing to the federal government requires a completely different mindset that commercial business marketing. At Watson, our Government procurement consultancy services include developing tailored approaches to each client business goals.
Federal Government Procurement Consultants Helping Clients to Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes
Given the increased federal oversight on government contracts, more and more companies are facing government investigations and criminal indictments for false claims and various types of procurement fraud. At Watson & Associates, LLC our government procurement consultants and lawyers can provide strategic guidance and help when faced with serious adverse decisions from the government.
We Help Government Contractors Nationwide
Our Govt consultants, our firm covers all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Cities in which our government contract consultants and attorneys assist federal government contractors include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
GET IMMEDIATE HELP NOW – FEDERAL CONTRACTING MATTERS TEND TO HAVE VERY SHORT DEADLINES
If you are contemplating overhauling your approach to how you do business with the federal government, or need help with a pending legal issue, please call for a free initial consultation. Speak to a government contract consulting professional by calling Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)