Federal Government Contract Consulting
Help for Small Businesses and Large Federal Government Contractors Nationwide. Call 1-866-601-5518 for a Free Initial Consultation.
The key to becoming and staying successful in federal procurement is to understand the rules and stay compliant with them. In addition, you have to develop unique plan for your company given the data for how the government seeks out and procures your type of service or product.
Appreciated for our direct and candid approach, our government contract consulting services include more than just conclusions as those given by other companies. We actually work with your top level staff and assess the specific facts and details for your company. When it comes to consulting on legal issues, our attorneys present you with advice and opinions base on legal authority or application of procurement rules.
As federal government consultants, we treat every issue as though it were going before a judge
As government contracting consultants, we understand federal small business programs and how violation of the rules can severely impact your bottom line.
- Develop a tailored road map to boost revenues.
- Help with federal small business matters
- Avoid criminal liability or terminations for default
- Learn why successful companies spend the resources to ultimately gain access to millions of dollars
- Learn from federal government consultants and lawyers with over 30 years of experience with federal government
Federal Government Contracts Consulting Services
As one of the top government contract consulting firms, we frequently help clients with issues such as:
- Business Development and Effective Marketing Strategies
- Statutory Interpretation and FAR Compliance
- Government Small Business Programs (FAR 19)- SBA 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB
- Federal contractor consulting services about joint venturing, teaming and subcontracting matters
- Internal Controls and Policy Development
- Mentor-Protege, Teaming and Joint Ventures (subcontracting matters)
- DOD Contract Novations and Corporate Structuring
- Agency Investigations & Internal Compliance Investigations
- Cure Notices and Show Cause Responses
- Small business govt consulting and legal advice
- Litigation and Appeals Assistance
- Federal government contracting consultants for Legislation, Policy, and Realignments
- SBA regulations and government relations services
- Government investigations and procurement fraud
- Contract Disputes Act matters
- CPARS evaluations and past performance issues
As government contract consultants, we provide companies with another chance to assess their cases by having the help of experienced government procurement consultants. Act Now and Don’t Wait until it’s Too Late.
As Federal Government Contracting Consultants Our Experience Counts
SOME OF OUR LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING CONSULTING STAFF ARE FORMER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING EMPLOYEES – WE UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUES. THIS CAN GIVE YOU A WINNING EDGE.
With over 30 years in the federal procurement industry, the government contracts consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide a vast amount of federql procurement consulting to small businesses and larger DOD contractors nationwide and overseas. As the go-to government contract consulting firm, many businesses utilize our ability to resolve issues stemming from the various contracting regulations.
FAR COMPLIANCE – GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS CONSULTANT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small business contractors have a very difficult time competing in the federal marketplace. At Watson & Associates, our government procurement consultants help with compliance in the various small business programs such as SBA HUBZone, 8(a) Business Development Program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVSOB) and others.
Contractor Teaming Agreements, Joint Ventures and Mentor Protege Matters
Our government contractor consultants, provide federal consulting and legal assistance avoiding the implications stemming from SBA affiliation rules. Our federal contract consulting professionals deal with several small business affiliation matters on a weekly basis. See New SBA Rules.
Resolve FAR Government Contract Compliance and Federal Contract Administration Problems
After the contract is awarded, companies must also make sure that they are in compliance with the various FAR clause and agreed-upon terms and conditions. Watson’s federal contracting consultants can provide guidance, statutory interpretation and legal assistance when the government makes an adverse decision.
Litigation Support Services
When contract disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the issue may have to resort to litigation. Watson’s government contract compliance consultants and procurement litigation support professionals work with companies to discuss any available remedies that how to take the next steps. As govt consultants, we often help traditional non-governmental lawyers through the litigation process either directly or as outside counsel.
Government Contract Consulting Firms Helping Federal Contractors Nationwide
As one of the top government contract consultants firms , we cover all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses with government consulting contracts and large DoD contractors in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico government contracts consultants, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
GET IMMEDIATE HELP – GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING LAW MATTERS TEND TO HAVE VERY SHORT DEADLINES TO ACT
If you are contemplating overhauling your approach to how you do business with the federal government, or need help with a pending legal issue, please call our team of professionals for a free initial consultation and learn how our government contract advisory services can benefit your company. Get more information about our government contract consultants by calling Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Are You Making The Right Business Decision During a Federal Government Investigation?
- CEO Decision to Respond To Federal Government Investigations
- FAR 3.4 US Contractor Covenant Against Contingency Fee Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Consequences of Procurement Fraud & Avoiding Criminal Liability
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business WOSB Certification
- SBA Affiliation Rules 13 CFR Part 121.103, Teaming Agreement vs Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer (video)