Watson & Associates, LLC Federal Practice Group: Comprehensive Civil and Criminal Defense Lawyers for Federal Government Contractors in Virginia. We Help Avoid Costly Mistakes in Government Contracting
When entering into the federal procurement marketplace, your company can thrive. However, you can succumb to adverse agency decisions, gruesome False Claims Act investigations, and contractor fraud criminal charges. Sometimes, you need help negotiating large-dollar government contract claims.
U.S. federal government contract lawyer Virginia: With offices located in Washington DC areas and in Denver, CO, Watson & Associates, LLC government contract lawyers are geographically positioned to help small businesses and large DOD contractors navigate the complex issues in federal contracting
Virginia Government Contracting Attorney Services:
- Consulting Services: Tailored consulting for government contractors on various topics, including FAR statutory compliance and federal government marketing strategies.
- Contractor Fraud Criminal Defense: Protecting clients from allegations of procurement fraud, False Claims Act, and other related civil and criminal charges.
- Litigation & Appeals: Experienced representation in bid protests, contract disputes, terminations, and higher court appeals.
- Small Business Assistance: Comprehensive support for small businesses in federal contracting, from SBA fraud certifications to defense against size protests.
- Government Investigations & Criminal Defense: Assisting clients facing investigations by federal bodies, ensuring proper responses and robust defense against allegations.
- Virginia Suspension and Debarment: Representing businesses and government employees in suspension or debarment scenarios.
- Federal Practice Group for Virginia White Collar Crime Defense: Vigorous protection for individuals and businesses facing government contractor white collar crime allegations.
- Trade Agreements Act (TAA Compliance) and investigations.
- Buy American Act ( BAA) Compliance and investigations.
- DOJ and OIG investigations for government contract fraud.
- Civil Investigative Demands CID and Subpoenas
OIG & DOJ Investigations – Virginian Government Contractor Criminal Defense Lawyers
At Watson & Associates, LLC our team acknowledges the utmost importance for federal contractors to adhere strictly to specific regulations such as Trade Agreements Act and Buy American Act compliance. In addition, our experience working for federal agencies puts us in a better position to advocate for small businesses and large defense contractors facing OIG and DOJ investigations.
As government contractor fraud lawyers and federal criminal defense attorneys, we actually understand the underlying allegations that federal prosecutors initiate in their cases. Whether the issue is small business fraud under SBA and FAR regulations, GSA and Trade Agreements Act non-compliance, or conspiracy charges resulting from bid rigging or false invoices, our Virginia government contractor criminal defense lawyers will aggressively defend your rights.
With law offices in the Washington DC, metro areas, the Watson & Associates law firm possesses a deep understanding of federal contracting laws, allowing us to offer comprehensive legal services for any procurement fraud or criminal charges that may arise in relation to your government contracting work.
OIG and DOJ government contract fraud and False Claims Act investigations: Our proactive approach aims to safeguard your reputation, legal rights, and freedom as we resolutely fight on your behalf when federal prosecutors launch an investigation. We comprehend the considerable stress and anxiety of facing government contractor fraud criminal charges. We strive to provide you with personalized and empathetic counsel that comprehensively addresses every facet of your case.
Contact our Federal Practice Group today at 1.866.601.5518 to learn more about how we can help you with all of your government contract fraud criminal defense needs for federal contractors.
Virginia Buy American Act TAA Compliance Lawyers
Understanding the intricacies of the Federal Buy American Act can be daunting. Our VA government contracting Buy American Act compliance attorneys focus in ensuring that Virginia-based federal contractors remain BAA compliant with these regulations. We safeguard construction prime contractors, subcontractors and manufacturers while safeguarding their businesses from potential pitfalls. We help with TAA compliance investigations, criminal subpoenas, and civil investigative demands CID. Read more….
Virginia Trade Agreements Act TAA Compliance Attorneys
Trade agreements can be complex and require a deep understanding to navigate. At Watson & Associates, LLC, our experts offer detailed guidance on the TAA requirements and assess whether companies are TAA compliant. We help companies to respond to DOJ and OIG civil investigative demands and subpoenas.
We aim to ensure that Virginia federal contractors meet all necessary requirements and maintain their competitive edge. Our VA Trade Agreements Act compliance attorneys are ready to help. Read more..
Virginia Government Contracts Fraud Lawyers (Defense Attorneys)
Allegations of fraud can seriously jeopardize a company’s reputation and financial status. Our dedicated team robustly defends CEOs, entities, and government contractors against claims of procurement fraud and other related allegations.
The team that we will assign is highly experienced in helping businesses and organizations fight false claims, waste, abuse, and fraud involving government contracts. Our team has a deep understanding of the relevant laws and regulations that govern government contractor activities, including the False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, Procurement Integrity Act, Truth in Negotiations Act, and more.
We are dedicated to providing you with the best legal advice and representation for any government contractor disputes or allegations. With our understanding of the complex nature of government contracts, we can guide you in minimizing risks, protecting your interests from potential losses or penalties, and reaching a favorable resolution.
Whether you’ve been accused of a breach of contract or have been overcharged, you can rely on our Virginia Government Contracts Fraud Lawyers to provide sound legal advice and high-quality representation. Contact us today to discuss your case.