Our JV Agreement Lawyers Help Federal Contractors to Avoid Costly Mistakes With SBA Joint Venture Contracts Across the United States.
When forming a joint venture relationship, government contractors often find out that there is more to a joint venture relationship than just getting a joint venture template from online.
The SBA has provided new rules where large and small businesses must be well aware of their compliance obligations and the risk of forfeiting contracts for non-compliance with the rules.
Watson & Associates, LLC offer experienced government contract attorneys that understand the nuances and pitfalls that companies fall prey to when entering into a business venture. Our joint venture consultants frequently engage with clients early in the bidding stage all the way through contract performance to make sure that the parties are a qualified joint venture.
SBA Joint Venture Agreement Lawyer Services
Nationwide Help: With law offices in Washington, DC. and Colorado, the federal joint venture contract attorneys and consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently provide JV agreement drafting and review services to small businesses and potential JV partners and joint venture companies.
As federal government small business attorneys and consultants, we help to:
- Draft initial JV agreements and contractor agreements tailored for your specific business;
- Compliance with SBA small business joint venture rules
- Business venture partnership agreements that focus on avoiding affiliation;
- Assess the risks of entering into JV Partnership Agreements;
- Analyze the new rules to substantive adjustments to the joint venture structure;
- Interpret SBA joint venture regulations and provide sound legal direction to joint venture companies;
- JV agreement construction
- Joint venture accounting matters
- Litigate JV disputes and allegations of joint venture affiliation; and
- Joint Venture Procedure and Appeal adverse SBA decisions.
To speak with an SBA joint venture contract about your JV Agreement and how the regulations can impact you, call Watson & Associates, LLC at 1-866-601-5518 for a Free Initial Consultation.
Does Your JV Agreement Relationships Meet the Joint Venture Definition?
When you enter into a joint venture partnership agreement with another company, there is more than copying and pasting a joint venture agreement template from online. Without meeting the legal joint venture definition, you company can run the risk of losing the awarded contract if your competition successfully challenges the contract in a small business size protest.
- Knowing how to draft a joint venture agreement also means understand the SBA joint venture contract rules and regulations.
Highlights of New SBA Joint Venture Contract Rules: The new small business joint venture agreement rules allow a small businesses to qualify for any government procurement as long as each partner to the joint venture contract qualifies individually as small under the size standard corresponding to the NAICS code assigned in the solicitation. This is important when understanding how to draft a joint venture agreement for government contracts and joint venture accounting matters.
Joint Venture Agreement & Limitations on Subcontracting: For any SDVO contract, and to enjoy the advantages of a small business joint venture agreement with large business firms, each company must comply with the applicable limitations on subcontracting required by 13 CFR 125.6.
- Special attention should be placed on construction JV agreements or other types of contractor agreements.
- Being a joint venture does not allow you to automatically avoid the limitations on subcontracting rules.
Despite New SBA small business joint venture rules, companies can still subject to affiliation: When bidding on, or after receipt of a government contract award, the last thing a company needs is to defend against an affiliation or Ostensible Subcontractor Rule bid protest challenge. We help our clients to:
- Avoid pitfalls of forming a joint venture contract with the wrong JV partnership agreement models
- Understand how the new SBA regulations can impact joint venture structure
- Reassess their current SBA construction joint ventures
- Learn more about similarly situated small businesses and new rule.
Call Our Federal SBA Joint Venture Contract Consultants & JV Lawyers
If you are a qualified joint venture seeking to avoid JV agreement liability, help with how to draft a joint venture agreement or federal teaming agreements, call a government procurement lawyer and SBA joint venture contract consultants and attorneys at 1-866-601-5518 for a free initial consultation.