SBA Joint Venture Agreement & Small Business Lawyers Helping Federal Contractors Nationwide 1(866)-601-5518.
Small businesses contemplating entering into a formal SBA joint venture agreement (JV agreements )should be aware of the pitfalls and complex SBA regulations when figuring how to draft a joint venture agreement. See (13 CFR 124.513).
Nationwide Help: With law offices in Washington, D.C. and Colorado, the federal joint venture consultants and government contract lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently provide drafting and review services to small businesses and potential JV partners. Our goal is to make sure that participants not only meet the new statutory requirements but also to understand their respective roles in the joint venture relationship.
SBA Joint Venture Agreement & Federal JV Consulting Services
Help at the bid preparation phase. Clients utilize our expertise at the beginning of the bidding process to assess the details of the joint venture relationship and provide guidance on how to draft a joint venture agreement .
With over 30 years experience in federal procurement, Watson’s joint venture consultants and attorneys help to:
- Assess the risks of entering into JV agreements;
- Analyze the new rules to substantive adjustments to the company structure;
- Interpret SBA joint venture regulations and provide sound legal direction;
- Help with joint venture agreement format for construction;
- Litigate JV disputes and allegations of affiliation; and
- Appeal adverse SBA decisions.
Despite New SBA Rules, Companies Can Still be Subject to Affiliation: When bidding on, or after receipt of a government contract award, the last thing a company needs is to defend against an affiliation or Ostensible Subcontractor Rule bid protest challenge. We help our clients to:
- Avoid pitfalls of forming a joint venture relationship
- Understand how the new SBA regulations can impact joint venture contracts
- Reassess their current SBA joint venture agreement format for construction
- Learn more about similarly situated small businesses and new rule.
Since the SBA has proposed new joint venture regulations, contractors should be particularly aware of the regulation changes. Our focuses on resolving JV agreements disputes for small businesses and providing appellate legal support throughout the United States.
What is a Joint Venture Agreement — Definition & Meaning 13 CFR 124. 513?
Meet SBA Guidelines: Under SBA 8(a) regulations, and 13 CFR 124. 513 joint venture definition an approved 8(a) Program participant can enter into a Joint Venture agreement with one or more small businesses. Although in the commercial section companies may be familiar with what is a joint venture agreement, when summarizing what is a joint venture agreement for purposes of federal government contracting, the rules are somewhat different. For example, if the managing small business brings very little to the table, the SBA may not approve the JV agreement.
- Even if you are a non-8(a) company, you still must follow SBA joint venture contract requirements in 13 CFR 124.513 (c).
- Court decisions find that contractors still violate SBA regulations.
Call Our Federal SBA Joint Venture Agreements Lawyers
If you are a small business needing help with how to draft SBA joint venture agreements to meet 13 CFR 124 and federal contract teaming agreement laws, call our government procurement lawyers and Joint venture contract consultants at 1-866-601-5518 for a free initial consultation.