Operate Your New or Existing Colorado LLC and Minimize Exposure to Personal Liability and Lawsuits. Speak with Watson’s Small Business Attorneys in Denver, CO. Get a Free Initial Consultation. 720-941-7200.
Complete Colorado LLC Attorney Services
Business incorporation services: With law offices in Denver, the Colorado LLC lawyers at Watson & Associates provide complete legal services to owners of sole proprietorships that are creating an LLC in Colorado and want professional legal advice on how to set up the business and avoid legal mistakes in the day-to-day operations.
- Get help with the basic statutory requirements for creating an LLC for a startup in Colorado
- Get help with your business contracts
- Make sure that you have sound LLC partnership agreements in place.
- Posture your limited liability company to reduce the likelihood of litigation.
Get all of your business legal requirements in one place. If you are new to the business world and want to find out whether a limited liability company is the best business entity for you, then our LLC lawyers can help. Our Denver small business attorneys provide a variety of business services for starting an LLC in Colorado including:
- Business incorporation services forming an LLC in Colorado
- Colorado Limited Partnership (LP) formation
- Articles of Incorporation
- LLC S Corp legal advice
- Limited liability Partnership matters
- Colorado LLC statutory compliance
- Developing LLC Bylaws
- Colorado LLC dissolution
- Colorado LLC operating agreements.
- Business contract drafting and review
- Colorado LLC requirements and partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary agreements
- Meeting Colorado Limited Liability Company Act requirements
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Business litigation and defense
Small business LLC members often get into legal trouble and expose themselves to personal liability by not following the basic rules such as advertising, having LLC Colorado bylaws, owners acting outside the scope of their authority and more.
Speak with an LLC attorney near you today about . Call 720-941-7200 for a FREE Initial Consultation.
Legal Advice on Setting Up an LLC Colorado
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM PERSONAL LIABILITY
When you are creating an LLC in Colorado, there is more to it than just incorporating with the Secretary of State. You have to make sure that your business contracts are in order; you want to make sure that creditors do not pierce the corporate veil and make you subject to personal liability for company debts. Setting up an LLC in Colorado is more involved than you may think. Having an experienced business attorney and LLC lawyer in the Denver metro can save you thousands of dollars when there are disputes about LLC partnership obligations and litigation arises. Don’t Wait Until Its Too Late. Call Our Colorado LLC Attorneys Now.
- Get prompt turnaround
- You get LLC Lawyers near you with the ability to think out of the box
- We treat each legal issue as it was going before a judge
- If we can’t resolve matters amicably, our Denver business lawyers aggressively represent you in court.
If You are Trying to Figure Out How to Set Up an LLC in Colorad0 – Some Legal Experience Matters
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM PERSONAL LIABILITY MAKE SURE BUSINESS OPERATIONS ARE WELL-GROUNDED
Creating an LLC in Colorado begins with knowing how the legal system works and using it to your advantage. The Colorado LLC lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently help small business owners to navigate through the complex business laws and regulations associated with forming an LLC in Colorado. Our goal is to anticipate disputes and compliance issues before they occur. By doing so, you can minimize the possibility of falling prey to plaintiffs and creditors.
Avoid LLC Personal Liability
The following are but a few precautions that company owners must consider about Colorado LLC requirements to avoid personal liability when creating an LLC in Colorado.
- Avoid sole proprietorship formation at all costs
- Commingling personal assets and the assets of another company.
- Creating a Limited Liability Company in Colorado — Maintaining negligible corporate records;
- Failure to maintain records concerning substantive transactions were inadequate;
- Failure to pay corporate debts without characterizing the transactions;
- Using LLC assets for non-entity purposes.
Do You Need a Registered Agent to Set Up an LLC?
Colorado LLC laws require you to have a registered agent. The public must know who the representative of the company is. They should not have to guess. For example, if you are being sued, then having a registered agent would be required if he or she is designated to accept service of process.
Definition of Registered Agent? A registered agent for your limited liability company can an individual or other business entity responsible for receiving important legal documents on behalf of your business. In other words, this person is the key point of contact for the general public and Secretary of State.
- Your registered agent must be a Colorado resident or another business entity that is authorized to conduct business in the state of Colorado.
- You can elect yourself or someone in the company to be the LLC’s registered agent.
Creating an LLC in Colorado?
Call Watson’s LLC Small Business Lawyers Denver Colorado For Help WIth How to Form and LLC in Colorado
If you are seeking to find a Denver LLC lawyer that can handle business transactions, forming or dissolving your LLC, handling LLC business partnership matters, call our business lawyers or Denver contract lawyer.
Our Denver business formation attorneys provide legal services statewide include Aurora, Aspen, Broomfield, Bennett, Commerce City, Denver CO County, Englewood, Franktown, Golden, Lakewood, Thornton, Boulder County, Colorado Springs, Arapahoe County, Broomfield County, Jefferson County and Adams County.
Contact experienced Denver LLC lawyers for a business startup or for immediate help how to set up Call Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518. Free Consultation Lawyers.