Minimize the chances of getting jail time or the amount of jail time.
- Get help in federal government contract fraud cases ( may traditional attorneys do not understand the federal procurement process
- Get legal defense and representation from defense contractor fraud attorneys at competitive rates when compared to larger firms
- Aggressive legal representation from legal professionals that understand the government contracting process
- WE HELP CONTRACT FRAUD DEFENDANTS IN FEDERAL CRIMINAL CASES IN ALL STATES.
CALL TOLL-FREE 1-866.601.5518. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Not all criminal defense attorneys understand procurement laws when defendants sell goods or services to the federal government. You can impact the outcome of government contract fraud cases having lawyers on your team that have worked for federal agencies and understand the rules that you are targeted for violating.
- When companies hire defense attorneys that did not understand the federal procurement regulations or specific government contracting programs, they end up being indicted or charged by federal prosecutors
- Do you have federal government fraud defense attorneys that also know both the federal criminal process and FAR regulations? If not, your case may be in trouble.
Whether you are investigated for SBA fraud, healthcare fraud or simply submitting an invoice for payment when you have faulty parts or your subcontractor has done something wrong, you stand a chance of going down a dark road that you will need experienced government fraud lawyers on your team. Getting that person on board as soon as possible is essential to the outcome.
To speak with top federal government contract lawyers for fraud call Watson & Associates, LLC at 1-866.601.5518 to schedule a FREE initial consultation
Procurement Fraud Defense Lawyers & Defense Contractor Criminal Fraud Attorney Services
Watson’s defense contractor lawyers for fraud cases understand the government contracting procurement process and help with:
- Federal government investigations.
- False Claims Act and Qui Tam defense
- Healthcare fraud
- Bid rigging federal contract criminal charge
- White collar crime investigations
- Internal corporate investigations,
- Anti-kickback statute defense,
- Anti-Kickback violations and contract bribery,
- Misrepresentation allegations and felony offenses,
- Procurement contract defense litigation
- Money laundering in government contracting
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Vendor kickbacks
- SIBIRS and embezzlement Criminal Charges,
- Procurement Conspiracy Charges
In many cases, you can get a more favorable result when you have a white-collar criminal defense attorney that understands the government’s case and not just the defendant’ side. Contact our government fraud attorneys now.
What Types of Federal Procurement Fraud Cases Our Government Fraud Defense Lawyers Can Help With?
A federal contract criminal charge can involve a myriad of issues that many traditional criminal lawyers are not aware of.
As federal contractor Criminal fraud defense attorneys, we handle a wide variety of cases. Many government fraud cases also come with additional criminal charges such as criminal conspiracy, wire fraud, attempts to defraud the government, and even mail and wire fraud together. At Watson & Associates, LLC we offer experienced government procurement lawyers for fraud cases that can help with the following:
- Defense contractor fraud – Federal defense contracting is complex and carries with it a vast amount of regulations and clauses. Whether you are involved in construction contracts, services contracts or research and development procurements, there are many situations where the federal agencies make allegations of fraud. Other situations where allegations of defense contractor fraud may occur include false invoices, pass-through contracts that violate the government’s limitation on subcontracting rules; cross-charging expenses; unlawful requests for change orders and even becoming responsible for subcontractor fraud schemes. These are all areas where Watson’s federal fraud defense lawyers can help.
- Federal Small Business Program and SBA fraud cases – The Small Business Administration is given the power to oversee many small business programs such as the 8(a) Business Development Program (8(a) Program); HUBZone Program or other similar federal programs. As such, prime contractors and subcontractors are charged with SBA fraud cases. The problem for most defendants is that they retain a commercial criminal defense attorney that has no experience with federal small business programs. This gives the federal prosecution’s case a huge advantage. At Watson& Associates, our government procurement fraud defense attorneys bring a wealth of experience to each client’s case.
- Health care fraud – If you are charged with health care fraud violations, whether it be through a government contract or violation of other criminal laws in the healthcare industry, our federal fraud defense lawyers can help.
- Federal False Claims Act criminal charges: Almost all contract and procurement fraud case come with some level of liability under the False Claims Act. These cases can stem from initiation by the contracting officer or it can start from a Whistleblower front. Such cases are referred to as Whistleblower or Qui Tam cases where an employee or some other third party. These case can stem from false claims stemming from fraudulent invoices, improper labor reporting, violation of contractor ethics regulations or submitting defective products and materials. This is yet another area where Watson’s white collar criminal defense and government procurement fraud lawyers can help.
- Mail and Wire Fraud defense: The federal law enforcement agencies and prosecutors have a vast amount of tools at their disposal. Almost every false claims or contract and procurement fraud case is attached to a mail or wire fraud charge. For example, in SBA fraud cases, the government will try to charge the company or executive with federal fraud because while violating the specific SBA program rules, the defendant then also acquired government contracts.
- Submitting false invoices for payment: This may involve certification that subcontractors were paid when in fact they were not; over representation of work completed with defective materials or payment for products that violate the Buy American Act or some other defective products rule.
Federal Fraud Attorneys & Government Procurement Fraud Defense Lawyers
We handle common defense contractor fraud cases including:
- Mail and Wire Fraud Penalties.
- Homeland Security criminal defense
- Federal Procurement wire fraud litigation,
- Inspector General investigations
- Buy American Act
- SBA small business fraud cases
- Conflicts of interest federal contract criminal charges
- Alleged fraudulent invoices to the government
- Defense contractor misconduct involving prime and subcontractor conspiracy allegations
- Allegations of a government fraud and collusion
LEGAL PROFESSIONALS DEVELOPING AGGRESSIVE PROCUREMENT FRAUD CRIMINAL DEFENSE FROM INVESTIGATION TO LITIGATION
The process of getting a favorable result in defense contractor fraud case starts with understanding how the system works and using it to your advantage as a potential criminal defendant. In federal government procurement fraud cases, knowing the substantive areas of the underlying government’s charges can be a huge leverage in minimizing the impact of an adverse decision. As your government fraud attorneys, we help with contractor fraud defense cases involving:
- Falsifying information on contract proposals
- Using Federal money to purchase items that are not for Government use
- Billing multiple contract for the same work
- General consumer fraud in the bid process
- Billing for expenses not incurred in the contract
- Billing for work that was never performed
- Falsifying data in furtherance of getting paid
- Substituting approved materials with unauthorized products
- Misrepresenting the contract status to continue receiving Government funds
- Charging higher rates than those stated or negotiated for in the contract; and
- Influencing government employees to award a grant or contract to a particular company, family member, or friend.
Our lead government contractor fraud attorney has over two decades of experience in government contractor and criminal defense cases and is even admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States. He has extensive experience with specific areas in federal procurement, export control criminal defense, ITARs violations and various aspects of government contracts law.
Common Federal Contractor Misconduct and Criminal Charges
- Federal contract fraud charges and for paying illegal gratuities to a government official, in connection with the award of federal government contracts.
- Charges of conspiracy for giving government contractors an unfair advantage of bidding on federal contracts
- Participation in a conspiracy to obtain government contracts through misrepresentation.
- White collar crime investigations and charges for violation of limitations on subcontracting regulations and fraudulent schemes for pass-through contracts
- Criminal charges in white collar investigations for collusion when bidding on government contracts
- Government Contract Fraud Schemes and felony offenses involving the SBA 8(a) BD Program, HUBZone, and SDVOSB small business programs.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WHITE COLLAR CRIMES AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACT FRAUD
HELP FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS AND INDIVIDUALS IN ALL STATES AND OVERSEAS
Our Federal government procurement fraud attorneys and False Claims defense lawyers provide legal counsel to defense contractors throughout the United States and overseas including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our government contract fraud law firm today for immediate help. 1-866-601-5518.
Cities in which our federal procurement fraud attorneys offer legal counsel and intervene in bid protests include Anchorage, AK; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Colorado Springs, CO; Houston, San Antonio, Wichita Falls, Dallas, TX; Denver, Colorado; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Tampa, FL.
Contact Watson’s Federal Government Fraud Attorneys Today for Immediate Legal Help
Fraud against the government brings substantial criminal liability and fines. Many defendants end up facing jail time and millions in fines simply because the white collar criminal defense attorney has no experience about FAR regulations or relevant information about small business programs in SBA fraud cases. At Watson & Associates, we can engage with former federal prosecutors and procurement lawyers that understand both the substantive procurement issues as well at the criminal aspects and procedures.
- Get aggressive government fraud attorneys on your side
- Hire lawyers that understand the issue raised in government procurement fraud cases
Call our defense contractor fraud attorney and federal criminal defense lawyers today at 1-866-601-5518 for a Free Initial Consultation.