Over 30 Years of Procurement Experience. Federal Contract Dispute and Government Contract Claims Lawyers Helping With Appealing, Preparing and Defending Government Contractor Claims and Disputes in All States. Get a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. 1-866-601-5518
In the last three years, Government Contract Disputes Act (CDA) appeal decisions at the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA) and Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA) have increasingly resulted in federal government contractors losing thousands.
This was primarily due to failure to adequately protect their rights to appeal at the contracting officer level.
Federal Government Contract Disputes Act & Government Contract Claims Appeal Services
With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, the government contract claims and dispute lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC have successfully resolved several claims against the federal government for our clients. This includes small businesses and larger federal government contractors. Each contract attorney will assess the merits of your claim, secure relevant evidence, address the legal issues about contractor claims relevant to pass through contract between contractor and subcontractor, and documentation to support the claim and help you through the claims process. We have also achieved favorable outcomes for our clients.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, the law firm has been particularly successful in resolving disputes regarding construction claims, implied contract disputes, appeals lawsuit against government agency departments, equitable adjustments, breach of contract claims, and differing site conditions.
We represent federal contractors at the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA), Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA) and the US Court of Federal Claims (COFC) and appeals to the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Key Aspects of Litigation of Contractor Government Claims that Watson & Associates’ Attorneys Can Help With:
- Counseling on government contracting claims and potential for any sovereign immunity defenses filed by the agency.
- Contract dispute assessment of implied in fact contract damages for construction and service contractors.
- Compliance with the Contract Disputes Act (CDA). Many federal contractors spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in litigation costs, only to find out that they did not meet, the requirements of the CDA. This can be even more devastating on appeal.
- Avoiding costly mistakes with equitable adjustments and failure to meet procedural requirements that can forfeit our clients’ rights on appeal.
- Government contract disputes with pass through contract between contractor and subcontractor
- Each contract claim lawyer will thoroughly go through the facts of each case though it were before a judge on appeal and counsel clients on the strengths and weaknesses of each case
- If the contracting officer issues a final decision, our contract dispute attorneys will counsel on the next steps and prepare the necessary court documents for the appeal.
- Regarding construction contractor claims, we assess each case regarding contract delays, differing site conditions, acceleration claims and scope changes. These are complex issues litigated at the appellate courts.
- Helping business clients to preserve any rights to appeal at the agency level. Many corporate attorneys miss this point and when addressed on appeal, the claims dispute gets dismissed.
For experienced federal contract claim and dispute resolution, call 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE Initial Consultation.
Avoid Getting Your Appeal Case Dismissed at ASBCA, CBCA or US Court of Federal Claims
As federal government contractors continue to handle contract claims against the federal government pro se, both the ASBCA and CBCA will continue to dismiss more government contract disputes appeal cases. As a result, companies lose out on hundreds of thousands of dollars in what could have been government claims.
Although requests for equitable adjustments are not automatically contract claims under the CDA, how you prepare your equitable adjustment request can make it easier to later convert into a compliant CDA claim. Having a government claim lawyer to prepare a sound and supported government claims can save time and prevent costly errors.
Government Contract Law Attorneys – Help for small businesses and large DOD contractors with litigation of contract claims: At Watson & Associates, our government contract dispute resolution lawyers and CDA contract claim appeal attorneys often represent small business and large DOD contractors with construction disputes and alleged defense of sovereign immunity by the government. As contract law attorneys, we understand that submitting construction claims against the federal government and be tricky and that the facts of each case are critical to the outcome. A government claim and contract dispute lawyer at our firm can assist with constructive changes, scope of work changes, implied in fact contract matters, requests for equitable adjustment, and differing site condition claims.
Federal Government Claims Nationwide Help
Our Federal Government Claims attorneys, Appeals and Contract Dispute Resolution Lawyers provide legal counsel to companies throughout the United States and overseas including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our federal contracting claims attorneys today for immediate help.
Call Watson’s Federal Government Contract Claims Litigation and Disputes Lawyers
For help preparing and defending government contract claims at the CBCA, ASBCA or US Court of Federal Claims, call our federal government procurement, contract dispute lawyers, and contract attorneys or contact us online today. Call Watson & Associates toll-free today at 1 (866) 601-5518 or 202.827-9750 in Washington, DC.