Aggressive Intervenor Law Attorneys
Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes When Becoming a Bid Protest Intervenor. Speak to a Bid Protest Lawyer for Immediate Help.
Call 1-866-601-5518 — Nationwide Help -FREE Initial Consultation.
If you are awarded a government contract, you should not be surprised when the contracting officer notifies you that a competitor has filed a bid protest that contests the award. The immediate question that comes to mind is what can you do about it. Depending on the value that you place on potential income to your business, the choices are simple. (a) you can do nothing and let the government contracting agency fight with the protestor or (b) you can become an intervenor pro se and participate in the bid protest and hope for the best or (3) you can find an experience Court of Federal Claims (COFC) or GAO bid protest intervenor lawyer.
If you choose to participate and fight back against the protestor, becoming an intervenor is a valid choice. Here, you can respond to motions, file motions and defend your right to additional income.
HARNESS THE POWER OF FIGHTING THE PROTESTOR RIGHT NEXT TO THE GOVERNMENT
Protecting Your Interest and Preserving Your Right to the Award is Critical
Having a COFC or GAO bid protest intervenor lawyer on your team gives you more of a benefit because:
- Generally, only a bid protest intervenor lawyer would gain access to the government’s evaluation and award documents where the contractor would not
- By intervening in a bid protest case, your attorney can see and raise important legal issues that you may not
- If you are a COFC or GAO bid protest intervenor, your experienced attorney can also preserve your rights in the event of further litigation
However, CEOs should understand that although there is no legal requirement to become a legal intervenor in a bid protest case, the agency’s priority and interests may not be the same. See some of our successful outcomes.
PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS TO ADDITIONAL REVENUES
We help by providing
- Prompt turnaround times to meet short deadlines
- Detailed assessments of the facts of each government protest
- Rebuttals to the protester’s allegation that the government did not follow procurement policies and procedures
- Preservation of appellate rights and helping awardees to adequately preserve their rights as an intervenor in the lawsuit
- Over 30 years of federal procurement experience
- Legal services at a fraction of the cost of larger law firms.
Bid Protest Defense and Legal Intervenor Attorney Services
In addition to helping you decide the best contractor forum to litigate the case, our COFC intervention and GAO bid protest intervenor lawyers can represent you in the following matters in addition to filing your response briefs.
If you do not become an intervenor during a GAO protest, it might be a problem if you decide to file a new protest at the Court of Federal Claims level.
Protest Government Contract Awards
At Watson, our procurement attorneys provide aggressive intervenor law and GAO protest and COFC protest defense services in pre-award protests involving government contract awards regarding:
- Overly restrictive requirements
- Sole source decisions – policies and procedures
- Competition in Contracting Act violations
- Obvious and vague solicitation requirements
- Competitive range adverse decision
- Small business set-aside decisions
Given the extensive experience in government contract and DOD contracts bid protest litigation, our intervenor respondent law firm can help to intervene in the following types of post-award protests:
- Improper agency evaluations, policies, and procedures
- IDIQ and Task Order intervention
- Price evaluations
- Best value source selection evaluations
- Competitive range determination
- SBA Certificate of Competency
- Cancellation of solicitations
- Lack of meaningful discussions
- Unreasonable technical evaluation allegations
- Organizational Conflicts of Interest
- Government contractor defense
- Improper past performance evaluations
- CPARS Ratings
- Disparate treatment and inconsistent evaluations.
- Improper best value determinations and cost-technical trade-offs
- Native American government contracts
To speak with our intervenor law attorneys about becoming an intervenor in COFC or GAO bid protest proceedings, call 1866-601-5518 for a FREE initial consultation.
What is an intervenor? To intervene and have legal intervenor standing in government contract protests, you must meet the definition of interested parties and have a viable interest in the outcome.
Government contractors that have been awarded a contract have substantial risks that the government may not always get all of the relevant legal issues before the court. Having a bid protest intervener lawyer can minimize that risk.
- The government’s interest is not always yours
- Many cases are sustained because the awardee fails to exercise its right to intervene.
- Both Court of Federal Claims and GAO have agreed with intervenor attorney arguments to make decisions.
Nationwide Government COFC and GAO Bid Protest Law Firm and Intervenor Attorney Services
With law offices in Washington, D.C, and Colorado, GAO bid protest intervener attorneys at Watson & Associates, LLC are geographically positioned to help small and large businesses across the U.S. and overseas, and from various industries, to aggressively intervene, defend and protect their rights to an award.
We put together a team of government protest legal experts to make sure that you maximize the opportunity to convince the courts with your protest intervention brief that the agency procurement award should have gone to your company and that the source selection panel followed procurement policies and procedures.
What is Legal Intervenor Status in Government Bid Protests?
What is an intervenor? 5 CFR 1201.34 & 4 CFR 21.0
Under litigation rules, including GAO and federal practice before the Court of Federal Claims and Federal Circuit Court, getting your intervenor-defendant status in a government bid protest lawsuit means that companies or persons can seek to join in as intervenor, defend or otherwise take part in a legal proceeding.
The government contractor intervention meaning also suggests that you must meet the definition of interested parties in the legal outcome of the case, or the litigation may somehow impact your legal rights. The meaning of becoming a bid protest intervenor or intervention can be as a “matter of right” which include parties who have a statutory right to take part in the litigation.
COFC or GAO Bid Protest Intervenor Law Firm and Attorneys
To protect your company revenues with intervenor status and to defend your rights in protest litigation, call our Court of Federal Claims and GAO bid protest law firm and lawyers at 1-866-601-5518 for a free initial consultation.