FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. CALL 1-866-601-5518.
Government Procurement Federal Appellate Attorneys
The federal procurement legal system can be very intimidating. When a contracting agency or contracting officer issues a final decision, small businesses and larger contractors may just accept the decision and move on. However, when your case is reviewed by a skilled procurement federal appeals lawyer, potential causes for the government’s unlawful decision can be uncovered. The federal appeal process is designed to give contractors another chance to present the legal error to the appropriate appellate court, such as the US Court of Federal Claims, ASBCA or CBCA Boards of Contract Appeals or the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
The Importance of Timing
Government contract appeals have very strict time limits associated with filing and processing the appeals notice and or complaint. If you fail to act in a timely fashion, your case will be dismissed for lack of the court’s jurisdiction.
Why File an Appeal?
THE POWER OF CONTESTING THE LOWER COURT OR AGENCY DECISION
Contracting officers and lower court judges can make incorrect and unlawful decisions. Federal contractors can recieve unfair treatment or be subject to court decisions full of reversible error. The unfair decisions can result from misapplication of the Federal Acquisition Regulations by the contracting officer, or improper evidence decisions made by the lower court judge. In many cases, the improper decision can be reversed by having a federal appeals lawyer’ help.
- Watson & Associates’ federal appeals lawyers litigate most federal procurement related case. When the lower court makes a legal mistake or error, one of our Federal Appeals Court attorneys will conduct a detailed analysis and advise you on the next steps and how to proceed.
REPRESENTATION FOR FEDERAL APPELLANTS AND APPELLEES
As federal appeal lawyers handling various government procurement law matters, we help both Appellants and Appellees (Intervenors). When there are appellate issues related to small business decisions, bid protests and contract disputes, our Appeals Court appeals attorneys can help.
If you are looking to find federal appellate attorneys for legal advice and that understands the procurement process, Watson & Associates‘ federal appeal lawyers focus helping our clients with severe government procurement legal issues at the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
We recognize the scrutiny and demands of appellate courts when it comes to bid protest appeals, termination for default, Contract Disputes Act claims and SBA small business appeal matters.
- As federal appeals attorneys, we recognize the scrutiny and demands of appellate courts when it comes to bid protest appeals, termination for default, Contract Disputes Act claims and SBA small business appeal matters.
Experienced Federal Appeal Lawyers
HELP WITH VARIOUS LEGAL ISSUES
When corporations or individuals experience an adverse verdict in False Claims Act, government procurement fraud, appeals of termination for default, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Court of Federal Claims appeals and Anti-Corruption cases, adverse small business decisions, or federal procurement cases involving Fraud under the SBA small business fraud, our federal appeal lawyers take on the challenge.
Federal Circuit Government Contracting and Federal Appellate Attorney Services
Watson’s government contract federal appellate attorneys also provide second-chair support to clients that experience time-sensitive demands from various appeals courts. We can help with:
- Temporary Restraining Order and Permanent Injunctions appellate law support
- Bid protest appeal cases
- Termination for default appeals
- Contractor claims appeal cases
- SBA OHA small business decisions
- SBA and small business government contracting decisions
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit appeals litigation on procurement matters
- Development of legal strategies and identifying strengths and weaknesses of claims and defenses
- Drafting appellate court briefs and responding to motions for summary judgment or other motions
- Monitoring lower level actions to preserve our client’s federal appellate rights
- Protecting clients in high-risk cases.
Call Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518 to speak with our government procurement appellate court lawyers and federal appeal lawyers. FREE Initial Consultation.
Call Our Federal Appeal Lawyers
If you are an individual, corporation, or government contractor needing legal counsel with federal procurement experience and government contract litigation at the US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals or another appellate law court, call our federal appellate attorneys or contact us online. Toll-Free 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE initial Consultation.