EMPLOYMENT DEFENSE LAWYERS ONLY REPRESENTING COLORADO EMPLOYERS
Aggressive Colorado employer defense attorneys free consultation. Call 720.941.7200.
UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF UNLEASHING A STRONG LEGAL EMPLOYER DEFENSE TO DISCRIMINATION CLAIMS UP FRONT
The legal system can be intimidating as an employer. Many Colorado employers may accept the adverse EEOC discrimination decision as an indicator of what will happen at trial. Frequently, when an employment litigation case is reviewed by an experienced employment defense attorney, potential causes for the EEOC’s adverse decision might be uncovered. In other situations, when employees file a discrimination complaint at the Colorado EEOC, Colorado employers can significantly reduce the chances of an adverse EEOC decision up front by retaining an employment discrimination defense lawyer. Waiting to hire an employer defense attorney to later invoke employer defenses to discrimination claims might be too late.
Aggressive Colorad0 Employment Defense Lawyers
UNDERSTAND HOW ASSERTING THE PROPER EMPLOYER DEFENSES TO DISCRIMINATION CLAIMS DOES NOT EMPLOYMENT LAW
Although there are many good reasons to act adversely against employees, some of the more common mistakes occur when employers treat similarly situated employees differently, or when an adequate investigation was not conducted. In other situations, the employer does have a written employment handbook or viable employment policy in place.
If you are subject to an employment discrimination allegation by an employee, proving your innocence can be difficult. Finding talented and experienced employer defense lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC can be the best defense.
- Getting sued for employment discrimination can cause extreme loss to the company and exposure to a loss of reputation.
- As a Colorado employer, correctly responding to an EEOC claim of discrimination can make the difference in whether or not the business has to pay costly litigation cost in a lawsuit.
At Watson & Associates, LLC our discrimination lawyers in Denver Colorado and employment defense attorneys help employers to combat various EEOC claims brought by employees. Also as Colorado workplace attorneys, we help employers to avoid some of the most costly mistakes seen in employment law litigation.
Colorado Employment Defense Attorneys – Types of Workplace Discrimination Cases
As workplace discrimination lawyers in Denver Colorado, the law firm is well rounded in developing strategic approaches to defending various employment discrimination claims in Colorado. Our employer attorney defense team can help with:
- Wrongful termination – When employers termination employees for unlawful reasons, it can give rise to a wrongful termination lawsuit. As employer defense attorneys, we help employers to make the best decisions beforehand or respond with EEOC employer position statements.
- Age discrimination defense– Colorado employment laws prohibit employers from taking adverse actions due to a person’s age. Whether the claim is at the hiring stage or at the workplace, Watson’s employment defense lawyers can help.
- National origin -Many employment discrimination lawsuits are based on a violation of national origin discrimination laws. Watson’s Colorado employment defense lawyers defend against national origin discrimination claims at the EEOC level and litigation at Court.
- Sex/Gender discrimination – When employers face charges of discrimination based on gender, there are certain legal defenses that can be asserted. Watson’s employer defense lawyers help to sift through the facts and assert a viable defense to EEOC sex discrimination charges.
Find Out What Employer Defenses to Discrimination Claims in Colorado You Have. To Schedule a Free Initial Consultation, Call 720-941-7200.
Our Discrimination Lawyers in Denver Colorado Only Represent Colorado Employers.
As Colorado employment defense attorneys and EEOC lawyers, we understand the rights of employers and the legal reasons why they can take adverse actions against employees. Without this required understanding, employers cannot start their defense when responding to EEOC employer position statements.
- Our discrimination lawyers in Denver, Colorado help you to take proactive measures to reduce the possibility of litigation in Colorado courts.
- We offer direct and credible employment advice for employers in the Denver Metro areas.
Employer Defense & Employment Discrimination Lawyers in Denver Colorado
Helping to Avoid Financial and Reputation Exposure
The Colorado employment discrimination lawyers at Watson & Associates, advise employers how to minimize employee charges of discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile workplace environment claims, racial discrimination in the workplace, religious discrimination, ethnicity, age, gender, national origin and other discrimination cases. As employer discrimination lawyers in Denver Colorado, we provide a comprehensive analysis of each case and help clients to decide the next steps.
EEOC Lawyers Developing Effective Position Statement Responses
The employment defense lawyers of Watson & Associates, LLC will promptly assess the details of each case and assess the strengths and weaknesses so that employers can make informed decisions.
- Our Denver employer defense attorneys treat each dispute as though it were going before a judge. This approach can significantly reduce the costly charges and expensive litigation.
Using the facts under Colorado laws and regulations and terms of your employment contract, our Denver workplace discrimination lawyers will investigate the facts and prepare sound position statements. Your position statement is the beginning of the litigation process for discrimination cases.
- This information will be held against you at trial.
Responding to an EEO Charge of Discrimination in the Workplace & Position Statements: Workplace discrimination lawsuit officially starts at with response to a Colorado EEOC charge of discrimination. Developing a sound EEOC position statement is very important because it creates a record in the event of an employment discrimination lawsuit.
Top Employment Defense Lawyers in Denver Colorado- FREE Consultation.
Call Our Denver Employment Defense Litigation Lawyers
If you are seeking help with gender or racial discrimination in the workplace litigation, gender discrimination defenses or any other employer defense matter, contact our Discrimination Lawyers in Denver Colorado at 1-866-601-5518 or send us a confidential e-mail to tell us about your case.
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYER DEFENSE INFORMATION
If you are an employer looking for employment law help for employers in Colorado or to find employment defense lawyer and EEOC Lawyer to aggressively defend your company, Call Watson & Associates, LLC employment discrimination lawyers in Denver Colorado today. (720)941-7200.