DENVER EMPLOYMENT DEFENSE ATTORNEYS ONLY REPRESENTING EMPLOYERS
Aggressive Denver employment law lawyers for Colorado Employers.
AVOID COMMON LEGALS MISTAKES THAT CAN LEAD TO HUGE JURY VERDICTS AGAINST YOUR COMPANY
- Immediate analysis for risk of expensive judgments against your company for discrimination in the workplace
- Develop effective employer rebuttal statements to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission EEOC Denver field office
- Get immediate investigations for allegations of discrimination
- Aggressive legal defense for employer defenses to discrimination claims.in Colorado
Aggressive Employment Discrimination Lawyers in Denver Colorado
UNDERSTAND HOW ASSERTING THE PROPER EMPLOYER DEFENSES TO DISCRIMINATION CLAIMS CAN AVOID LITIGATION
Although there are many good reasons to act adversely against employees, some of the more common mistakes occur when employers treat similarly situated employees differently, or when an adequate investigation was not conducted. In other situations, the employer does have a written employment handbook or viable employment policy in place.
If you are subject to an employment discrimination allegation by an employee, proving your innocence can be difficult. Finding talented and experienced employment defense attorneys at Watson & Associates, LLC can be the best defense.
- Getting sued for employment discrimination can cause extreme loss to the company and exposure to a loss of reputation.
- As a Colorado employer, correctly responding to an EEOC claim of discrimination can make the difference in whether or not the business has to pay costly litigation cost in a lawsuit.
At Watson & Associates, LLC our Colorado employment attorneys and employer defense lawyers help employers to combat various EEOC claims brought by employees. Also as discrimination lawyers in Denver Colorado, we help employers to avoid some of the most costly mistakes seen in employment law litigation.
Types of Discrimination in the workplace Cases
As discrimination lawyers in Denver Colorado, the law firm is well rounded in developing strategic approaches to defending various employment discrimination claims in Colorado. Our employer defense attorneys can help with:
- Wrongful termination – When employers termination employees for unlawful reasons, it can give rise to a wrongful termination lawsuit. As employer defense attorneys, we help employers to make the best decisions beforehand or respond with EEOC Denver employer position statements.
- Age discrimination defense– Colorado employment laws prohibit employers from taking adverse actions due to a person’s age. Whether the claim is at the hiring stage or equal pay act at the workplace, Watson’s Denver employment lawyers can help.
- National origin -Many employment discrimination in the workplace lawsuits are based on a violation of national origin discrimination laws. Watson’s Colorado employment defense lawyers defend against national origin discrimination claims at the EEOC level and litigation at Court.
- Sex/Gender discrimination – When employers face charges of discrimination based on gender or Equal Pay Act, there are certain legal defenses that can be asserted. Watson’s employer defense lawyers help to sift through the facts and assert a viable defense to EEOC sex discrimination charges.
Find Out What Employer Defenses to Discrimination Claims in Colorado You Have. To Schedule a Free Initial Consultation, Call 720-941-7200.
Employment Attorneys Denver – Only Representing Colorado Employers.
As Colorado employer defense attorneys and EEOC Denver employment lawyers we understand the rights of employers and the legal reasons why they can take adverse actions against employees. Without this required understanding, employers cannot start their defense when responding to EEOC field office employer position statements.
- Our Denver discrimination lawyers help you to take proactive measures to reduce the possibility of litigation in Colorado courts.
- We offer direct and credible employment advice for employers in the Denver Metro areas.
For Allegations of Discrimination in the Workplace, Develop Effective Employer Position Statement Responses
The employment defense lawyers of Watson & Associates, LLC will promptly assess the details of each case and assess the strengths and weaknesses so that employers can make informed decisions.
- Our Denver employment defense attorneys treat each dispute as though it were going before a judge. This approach can significantly reduce the costly charges and expensive litigation.
- We help you to effectively use employer defenses to discrimination claims.
Using the facts under Colorado laws and regulations and terms of your employment contract, our Denver employment attorneys will investigate the facts and prepare sound position statements. Your position statement is the beginning of the litigation process for discrimination cases.
- This information will be held against you at trial.
Responding to an EEOC Charge of Discrimination in the Workplace & Position Statements
Workplace discrimination lawsuit officially starts at with response to a Colorado EEOC charge of discrimination. Developing a sound EEOC position statement is very important because it creates a record in the event of an employment discrimination lawsuit.
Call Watson’s EEOC Employment Attorneys
If you are seeking help with gender or racial discrimination in the workplace litigation, gender discrimination defenses or any other employer defense matter, contact our employment defense attorneys in Denver Colorado at 1-866-601-5518 or send us a confidential e-mail to tell us about your case.
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYER DEFENSE INFORMATION