Learn How to Succeed and Double Revenues in the 8(a) Program and Stay Out of Legal Trouble
In addition to complications with 8(a) application, at Watson & Associates we frequently hear from frustrated companies who are in the 8(a) program but have never seen a single contract opportunity.
Learn the difference between those who are disappointed and those who find success in the program.
- Learning how to effectively market your business as 8(a) certified
- Balancing sole-source expectations with competitive bidding
- learn how to secure sole-source opportunities before fed.bizzopps
- Effectively using teaming partners, joint ventures, and teaming protégés
- Avoiding the perils of affiliation and how to protect yourself in affiliation
- Forcing the SBA to help you secure projects while understanding the limits of SBA involvement
- Crossing over from small contracts to large contracts
- Review of annual requirements necessary to maintain your 8(a) status
- Handling terminations and appeals
- Learn what successful 8(a) companies don’t tell you
- Network with companies and take advantage of larger contracts
- Catered Lunch Provided
Location Holiday Inn® & Suites Denver Airport 6900 Tower Road, Denver, Colorado 80249 (303) 574-1300
August 16, 2016
Times: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
For more information about our government contract training services contact Watson & Associates today or call 1-866-601-5518.
Disclaimer: Watson & Associates, LLC reserves the right to cancel classes with minimum participation (20 registered attendees). Please make travel plans that are flexible. We will not be responsible for cancellation of travel costs.