HELP WITH WIRE FRAUD AND CONSPIRACY CASES INVOLVING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS – WATSON & ASSOCIATES’ FEDERAL WIRE FRAUD LAWYERS HELP YOU TO AVOID SOME OF THE MOST COSTLY LEGAL MISTAKES WHEN INVOLVED IN THE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING AND PROCUREMENT PROCESS.
- Free Confidential Initial Consultation (30 Mins)
- NATIONWIDE REPRESENTATION AND DEFENSE
- Place Your Case in the Best Possible Strategic Position Early
- Unique Experience For Federal Government Contractors
NATIONWIDE DEFENSE – CALL TOLL-FREE 1-866-601-5518. AS FEDERAL WIRE FRAUD ATTORNEYS, WE WORK IN HIGH-LEVEL CASES WITH FORMER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING ATTORNEYS AND EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS ON OUR TEAM
- Invest the time and resources upfront to see if have a stronger legal defense or whether a settlement is even possible
- Save your company’s reputation and avoid jail time
- Hire attorneys that also understand SBA small business programs and the rules that regulate them
Nationwide Help – Federal Wire Fraud Defense Attorney Services
With law offices in Washington, D.C. and in Denver, Colorado, Watson & Associates, LLC will form. a team of federal wire fraud defense attorneys to represent government contractors, corporations, and individuals in a variety of situations involving procurement fraud, mail and wire fraud statutes, and other similar cases.
In Top Cases, We Work Hand-in-Hand with former federal prosecutors. We will put together a defense team that vigorously protects your rights. Our government contractor criminal defense attorneys provide nationwide legal services involving federal cases involving:
- Both civil and criminal false claims
- Government investigations and litigation
- Penalty negotiation
- Mail fraud felony defense
- Procurement fraud and false statements (criminal)
- Selling defective parts to the government;
- Bribery of public officials
- False Claims Act criminal and civil cases
- Whistleblower and Qui Tam Defense
- Medicare fraud
- SBA HUBZone Program, SBA 8(a), SDVOSB Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Programs
- SBIRS, embezzlement, and government grants;
- False statements and fraudulent invoices;
- Alleged conspiracy to commit wire fraud
GET A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY. CALL TOLL-FREE 1-866-601-5518.
Mail fraud and wire fraud cases tend to be brought by federal prosecutors as additional criminal charges that support the underlying crime. For example, in procurement fraud and False Claims Act cases, criminal charges will be brought because government contractors use electronic means to obtain and secure government contracts or allegedly have violated SBA small business programs.
At Watson & Associates, our federal criminal defense attorneys and wire fraud lawyers aggressively defend corporations, executives and individuals that are charged with federal SDVOSB fraud, HUBZone Fraud and SBA 8(a) BD fraud cases, government contracting FAR regulations, False Claims Act criminal charges and also violation of SBA small business programs.
UNLEASH THE POWER OF HAVING A TEAM THAT UNDERSTANDS THE VARIOUS MOVING PIECES
The process of defeating a federal charge begins with knowing how the criminal justice system works and using it to your advantage. The mail and wire fraud lawyers at Watson & Associates have represented individuals and corporations in various types of procurement fraud cases that even include federal government contracts and penalties.
Definition of Wire Fraud?
What is wire fraud first depends on the facts of each case that will contribute to the result of federal charges and what conviction and penalties will be imposed. In federal procurement, when you use email, the internet, telephones, fax machines or other equipment to further getting paid for, getting some benefit from the government, small business certification, grants or other benefits, the federal government will build a case under the definition and bring criminal charges.
Elements of Proof
For the federal government to prove its case must show some variation of the following wire fraud elements:
- Scheme to defraud by means of false pretenses
- Defendant’s knowing and willful participation in the scheme with intent to defraud, and
- Use of interstate wire communications in furtherance of a scheme.
In a criminal prosecution case, the government typically argues that you have participated in a fraudulent scheme with the intent to defraud the government. Whether the charges are brought through wire fraud or mail fraud is no greatly significant. What really matters Is how to aggressively defend the case. This is where Watson & Associates’ federal wire fraud defense attorneys team of federal criminal defense lawyers can help.
WE OFFER LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS AND INDIVIDUALS NATIONWIDE
The federal government and DOJ have increased oversight for finding procurement fraud schemes against the government. Subcontractors are also fertile ground for being hit with criminal wire fraud charges. Specifically, small businesses are being investigated and charged with criminal SDVOSB fraud, HUBZone fraud and intent to defraud the government in the SBA 8(a) program. Sometimes the prime contractor and the subcontractor in any individual case or situation can both be a target for criminal conspiracy charges.
Contact Our Federal Contract & Wire Fraud Attorneys
If you find out that you are under federal investigation for conspiracy to commit fraud, been charged with allegations of government contract fraud or some other white-collar crime, need help with negotiating criminal penalties, call our criminal defense mail and federal wire fraud attorneys for a FREE Initial Consultation at 1-866-601-5518. Note that the information on this website is not intended to be legal advice. You must get help from an attorney.