Joyce Woody serves among the support staff for Watson & Associates LLC. Ms. Woody is a retired federal government employee where she served some time in federal contracting. She primarily provides support in matters pertaining to office and client support, GSA Schedules, and other government contracting administrative matters.
Ms. Woody has served as a federal government employee in various high-level agencies such as the CIA and DOD. Given her experience in federal contracting and small business programs, Ms. Woody assists in administrative matters such as:
- GSA Schedules
- Small business functions
- Client and office administration
Summary of Background
- Department of Defense – retired
- Executive Administrative Management
- Federal Government Purchase program – Support
- Possessed Top Secret Clearance for Federal Government
- Level 1 Certification Federal Contracts Specialist
- Paralegal Credit – Undergraduate level
Ms. Woody spearheads office administrative functions and is instrumental in administrative processes for feasibility and cost-effectiveness. She also is the coordinator for training and workshops, and is experienced in government contracts research and small business programs.
You can contact Ms. Woody online or call 866-601-5518.