NATIONWIDE HELP. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. Call 1-866-601-5518.
The U.S. Government requires that all manufacturers, exporters, and brokers of defense articles, defense services or related technical data to have the proposed ITAR clearance and national security clearance levels for access to government facilities or the leval of clearance to do business with the federal government.
Clients utilize our services to make sure that government mistakes are corrected and that they seamlessly move through the clearance process. When there are many variables that can impact the outcome, we can help. If the government has denied you clearance, our attorneys can also help.
Legal Services for Various ITAR Access & Facility Security & Individual Security Clearance Levels
At Watson, our national security clearance lawyer can provide the following legal services regarding application for a denial of security clearance levels.
- Government clearances
- TS SCI assistance
- Federal clearance assistance service
- Legal representation at security clearance denial hearings
- Denial of top secret clearances and ITAR access
- Response to statement of reasons
- Loss of jurisdiction clearance
- Revocation of individual or company facility clearance level
- Classified security clearance denials for ITAR related companies
- Security clearance litigation and administrative hearings or appeals
Nationwide Federal Clearance Assistance Service and ITAR Access Consulting Services
- ITAR consulting services
- Export control certification and licensing
- Technical Assistance Agreements,
- Commodity Jurisdiction Requests,
- Manufacturing License Agreements, and
- Voluntary Disclosures,
- Security clearance loss of jurisdiction matters
- Secret Clearance ITAR applications, and
- Export Control Compliance.
- Meeting ITAR clearance requirements
Our ITAR clearance attorneys are immediately available to help individuals and government contractor businesses by providing guidance and help you the entire security application process. We also represent clients in the revocation and appeals process. This includes:
- Preparation of response to the Statement of Reasons and Denial Letters
- Requests for Hearings
- Pre-Clearance Counseling for SF-86 and DD Form 1879 – Our attorneys can help to identify mitigating circumstances, and assist in drafting answers
- Preparation for interrogatories and investigative interviews
- Representation at post-denial hearings in front of the Defense Office of Hearing and Appeals including the appearance before federal courts and government agencies.
Experienced government contracting background: At Watson & Associates, LLC, not only do our lawyers and consultants practice government contract law, many of our members have worked on the government’s side.
We realize that a government contractor can have a difficult time with ITAR access an figuring out how long it takes to get a security clearance. ITAR facility clearance denial cases and applying for required security clearances in the ITAR process. Therefore, we have implemented legal services that assist clients with these difficult processes.
With law offices in Denver, Colorado and Washington, DC, our national security clearance consultants lawyers are geographically positioned to help contractors and individuals across the country with a wide range of matters related to ITAR facility clearance level and TS SCI matters. This can range from training and compliance assistance to defense representation with ITAR and AECA violations and proactive guidance for small, medium or large government contractors.
As government contractors, you want to ensure that you meet the ITAR clearance regulations, export control compliance, and government clearance requirements. Failure to meet these results can cause your company significant delay and headache during the ITAR process. This is especially true with loss of jurisdiction clearance matters.
Non-U.S. citizens do not qualify for a security clearance. However, if you are a non-U.S. citizen or have an employee that requires access to federal classified information and meets the statutory requirements of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and Industrial Security Letter (ISL) 2006-02, a Limited Access Authorization (LAA) no higher than the Secret level, may be issued.
Call Our Government Contracts Attorneys for Your TS SCI Clearance & ITAR Clearance Application
Contact us online or call our security clearance consultants at 1-866-601-5518 for a free confidential consultation about either your ITAR certification regulations, ITAR access, compliance or obtaining your TS SCI ITAR clearance level requirements for a federal government contract.