ITAR Consultants and Import Export Attorneys Helping Contractors NATIONWIDE to Increase Trade Compliance Requirements and Minimize Penalties.
The United States Government has increased its oversight of import and export control operations, DDTC ITAR compliance audits, Commerce Control List (CCL) and international trade transactions.
Taking a proactive approach to your company’s day-to-day operations or getting and import and export license can significantly reduce the likelihood of the government assessing fines and penalties.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our team of import export compliance consultants and ITAR EAR consultants provide detailed solutions from the initial stages of how to get ITAR certification to long-term consulting, ITAR training, and legal guidance.
- Resolve issues regarding Jurisdiction (ITAR vs. EAR)
- Automated Export Systems
- Commodity Categorization
- Export and Import Exemptions
- Grandfathering/Legacy Issues
- Commodity Jurisdiction (ITAR EAR)
- Mission Systems
- Specially Designed Products
- Technical Data Matters
- Transitioning Items/Commodities
When companies are involved in government investigations or charged with civil and criminal ITAR EAR violations, we provide litigation and legal counsel.
We work with company executives and program managers to take proactive measures by revamping old internal policies and control or by helping new companies to get ITAR certified and also develop the necessary manuals and checklists that minimizes trade compliance violations.
ITAR Consultants, ITAR Certification Training and Import Export Compliance Services
With locations in Washington DC and Colorado, our export compliance services from our ITAR certification consultants provide a wide variety of import and trade compliance training and ITAR compliance services to companies involved with international shipping including:
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR Regulations)
- ITAR EAR regulations guidance
- Import and export license applications
- ITARS registration services
- US Exports compliance consulting
- Failure to register and subcontractor problems
- Standard Shipping and Lapsed registrations
- Importing and Exporting Data protection
- Certificate of Origin matters
- ITAR Audit help
- Export solutions
EAR ITAR Compliance Consultants
- Help with ITAR Penalties, Mandatory Disclosure, and Plans
- ITAR Compliance Program Development and Regulatory compliance solutions
- Import export control license guidance and statutory interpretation
- ITAR EAR restrictions
- Destination Control Statements
- Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA)
- ITAR Certification and Compliance Requirements
- Customs regulations and exemptions to licensing requirements
- Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs)
- Help with the Commerce Control List (CCL)
- DOS Registration
- DATA Security
- ITAR law lawyer Advisory Opinions
- ITAR certification training
- Developing ITAR requirements and compliance policies and controls
- ITAR EAR compliance and guidance
- DSP 5 Licenses
- DDTC ITAR License Transfers
- Export compliance training
- Drafting an effective ITAR manual
- Voluntary Disclosures
- Sale purchase defense company and foreign buyer manufacturer export compliance
- Viable export solutions
To speak with our ITAR compliance attorneys about ITAR law, how to get ITAR certification, call our export compliance consultants at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE initial consultation.
- Prompt turnaround on client projects.
- Affordable rates and viable US exports solutions
- Detailed analysis and application of EAR compliance regulations
- Immediate access to lawyers for issues regarding export regulations
- Free initial consultation
ITARS Registration & Export Solutions Help
Manufacturer exporter company DDTC ITARS registration and overall ITAR certification requirements for customs regulations and international shipping compliance requirements for getting ITAR registered.
Export License applications and export solutions: Foreign employee export license applications DSP-5 and ITAR and EAR permanent export license applications DSP-5 and temporary export licenses.
Technical Assistance Agreements: ITARS End-User Statements, destination control statement help, technical assistance agreements and following EAR ITAR certification requirements, regulations and guidelines in addition to sale and purchase in the course of import and export transactions.
ITAR Certification Policies and ITAR ComplianceProcedures
- ITAR Registration.
- Controlled Asset Identification and Classification regulations.
- Commodity Jurisdiction Requests.
- Importing and Exporting Compliance Programs.
- Export License Agreement and Applications.
Develop Compliant Record-Keeping Under ITAR EAR Laws
Corporate documentation and export compliance records in the ITAR process: To reduce adverse decisions due to insufficient import and export control certification documentation, our EAR ITAR certification lawyers and EAR consultants prepare checklists, standard operating procedures, internal controls, policies guidelines for companies. An overview of these documents include:
- Description of record systems concerning U.S. origin products.
- Procedures for maintaining export control records relating to U.S. origin products for five years from the expiration of the State Department license or other approval.
- Regular internal review of files to ensure proper practices and procedures by persons reporting to top management.
Understanding the importance of prompt service, our ITAR attorneys and export control consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently help small and large businesses to specifically assess their current conditions, providing tailored ITAR certification training, and by helping company officials to strengthen the legal foundation for the corporations.
EAR ITAR Compliance Consultants & Export License Applications
Watson & Associates’s import and export control certification consultants provide decades of experience with ITARS import and export international shipping within the United States and overseas including China exporting. As an export control law firm, we also focus on protecting commercial and international trade relationships, meeting ITAR compliance requirements for federal government projects, and the company’s reputation while safeguarding its bottom line.
- As ITAR lawyers and ITAR consultants, we have also earned a reputation for getting favorable results for small businesses and large DOD contractors through vigorous representation and regulatory compliance solutions.
Meeting ITARS requirements, and complying with International Traffic in Arms Regulations laws can become complicated and confusing. With basic documents such as an ITAR End-User Statement, therefore, businesses find themselves at a huge disadvantage and subject to penalties.
- This is where our US export control attorneys can help to develop an ITAR Compliance Program that avoids liability and fines.Nationwide and Overseas Export Import and ITAR EAR Compliance Services
Additional ITARS, Trade Compliance and Export Control Information
Call Watson’s EAR ITAR Lawyers & ITAR Consultants
Immediate help and prompt turnaround with trade compliance matters. Meet your EAR ITAR compliance requirements by calling our import export control attorneys and ITAR consultants at 1-866-601-5518. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.