ITAR Consultants and Lawyers Helping Contractors and Companies Minimize Getting Costly ITARS Criminal and Civil Penalties.
Help in ALL STATES and Overseas.
Free Initial Consultation. Call 1-866-601-5518. Toll-Free
The United States Government has increased its oversight of import export control operations, the Commerce Control List (CCL) and international trade transactions.
Many export and import companies find themselves facing criminal liability and civil fines for issues that could resolved early in the process. This includes failure to develop internal policies and controls, compliance manuals, and understanding the basic ITARS regulations and export control laws.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our team of import export control lawyers and ITAR consultants provide detailed export solutions on how to get ITAR certification and legal guidance to our clients that can reduce liabilities while safeguarding business revenues.
- Prompt turnaround on client projects.
- Affordable rates and viable export solutions
- Detailed analysis and application of EAR compliance regulations
- Immediate access to lawyers for issues regarding export regulations
- Free initial consultation – call 1-866-601-5518.
ITAR Consultants and Export Compliance & Licensing Services
With locations in Washington DC and Colorado, our lawyers and ITAR consultants provide a wide variety of import and export compliance and ITAR compliance services to companies involved with international shipping including:
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR Regulations)
- ITAR TASS regulations guidance
- ITAR registration services
- Export compliance consulting
- Failure to register and subcontractor problems
- Standard Shipping and Lapsed registrations
- Importing and Exporting Data protection
- Certificate of Origin matters
- ITAR Audit help
- Help with Penalties, Mandatory Disclosure, and Plans
- ITAR Compliance Program Development and Regulatory compliance solutions
- Import export control license guidance and statutory interpretation
- Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA)
- ITAR Compliance
- Customs regulations and exemptions to licensing requirements
- Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs)
- Help with the Commerce Control List (CCL)
- DOS Registration
- DATA Security
- ITAR lawyer Advisory Opinions
- ITARS training
- Developing ITAR requirements and compliance policies and controls
- ITAR EAR compliance and guidance
- International trade legal services
- DSP 5 Licenses
- ITAR License Transfers
- Export compliance training
- Drafting an effective ITAR compliance manual
- Voluntary Disclosure
- Sale purchase defense company and foreign buyer manufacturer export compliance
- Viable export solutions
To speak with an export control attorney about an ITAR audit, how to get ITAR certification, or getting viable solutions for customs regulations or litigation call us at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE initial consultation.
Understanding the importance of prompt service, our ITAR attorneys and export control compliance consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provides detailed assessments for small and large business across the United States and overseas involved with importing and exporting.
- Our goal is to avoid serious penalties and criminal liability before the federal government initiates adverse action.
ITAR Requirements, Import Export Compliance & Global International Trade Solutions
Watson & Associates’s import export compliance lawyers provide decades of experience with import and export international shipping within the United States and overseas including China exporting. The firm also focuses on protecting commercial and international trade relationships, meeting ITAR requirements for federal government projects, and the company’s reputation while safeguarding its bottom line.
As ITAR EAR lawyers and ITAR consultants, we have also earned a reputation for getting favorable results for small businesses and large DOD contractors through vigorous representation and regulatory compliance solutions.
Meeting ITARS requirements, and complying with International Traffic in Arms Regulations laws can become complicated and confusing. With basic documents such as an ITAR End-User Statement, therefore, businesses find themselves at a huge disadvantage and subject to penalties.
- This is where our export control attorneys can help to develop an ITAR Compliance Program that avoids liability and fines.
Other Immediate EAR ITAR Certification & Export Control Compliance Consulting Services
Our ITAR attorneys and import export compliance consultants also offer a wide range of regulatory compliance solutions that include:
Data Protection, Transactional & Licensing Agreement Services:
Commodity Jurisdiction Requests: As part of our import and export control license consulting services, our consultants help with ITARS licensing agreements and ITAR EAR classifications and commodity jurisdiction requests.
ITARS Registration & Customs Regulations Help
Manufacturer exporter company DDTC ITAR registration and overall ITAR requirements for customs regulations and international shipping compliance requirements for getting ITARS registered.
Export License applications: Foreign employee export license applications DSP-5 and ITAR EAR permanent export license applications DSP-5 and temporary export licenses.
Technical Assistance Agreements: ITAR End User Statements, technical assistance agreements and following ITAR requirements, regulations and guidelines in addition to sale and purchase in the course of import and export transactions.
ITAR Compliance Policies, International Shipping Requirements, and Procedures
ITAR Certification and ITAR compliance manuals, policies and standard operating procedures
- ITAR certification assessments and audits
- Product classification and categorization
- Export licensing agreements
- Export compliance consulting
- Technology Transfer Control Plan (TTCP) export solutions
- ITARS compliance certification policy and procedure manuals
ITAR Registration. Assist clients with EAR compliance and ITAR registration.
Controlled Asset Identification and Classification. Our ITAR regulations lawyers and consultants will assess your company product, service, Data security, and technology portfolios to identify and classify assets subject to export regulations.
Export Compliance Consultants
Commodity Jurisdiction Requests. Draft Commodity Jurisdiction Requests for government determination when import and export control law jurisdiction or controlled asset classifications are important.
Importing and Exporting Compliance Programs. Assist clients with development, implementation, monitoring, and improvement of tailored export compliance programs.
Export License Agreement and Applications. Draft ITARS and EAR export license agreements and applications and supporting transmittal letters and documentation to permit the licensed export of controlled products, services, China exporting technology, and technical data. We also draft import license applications.
Saving the company’s bottom line: With a lack of professional help with the ITAR TASS process, import export companies find themselves subject to huge fines and criminal ITAR compliance penalties when they do not comply with export administration regulations.
- Failing to make sure that your ITAR certification requirements, compliance policies, and internal controls are up to date can severely impact the company’s bottom line.
- Our ITAR lawyers and export compliance consultants help you to get in compliance and stay out of trouble with the US Government.
To avoid hefty fines and potential criminal liability from not being ITAR compliant, businesses are revamping their import-export control manuals and voluntary disclose policies.
Import Export Certification and Record-Keeping Under Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
Corporate documentation and compliance records in the ITAR process: To reduce adverse decisions due to insufficient import export control certification documentation, our ITAR certification lawyers and EAR consultants prepare checklists, standard operating procedures, internal controls, policies guidelines for companies. An overview of these documents include:
- Description of record systems concerning U.S. origin products.
- Procedures for maintaining export control records relating to U.S. origin products for five years from the expiration of the State Department license or other approval.
- Regular internal review of files to ensure proper practices and procedures by persons reporting to top management.
EAR Compliance & ITAR Training
When businesses hire new employees or export control laws change, Watson & Associates provide export compliance consulting and ITAR certification training either onsite or via video conferencing. As import export consultants, we closely follow the government recommendations for:
- Explanation of company training program on U. S. export control laws and regulations.
- The process to ensure education, training, and provision of guidance to all employees involved in exports (including those in departments such as Traffic, International shipping Marketing, Contracts, Security, Legal, Public Relations, Engineering, Executive Office).
ITAR Compliance and EAR Regulations Experience
When clients utilize our experience to help them to comply with ITAR regulations, we focus on preventing harm to the company and to minimize the risk of legal exposure for non- compliance. With decades of experience, our ITAR consultants, we represent customers of all sizes on the various import and export control issues that arise under EAR regulations.
In addition, we frequently provide ITAR compliance and EAR certification consulting services on the different International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITARS), Certificate of Origin matters, Trade and license agreements, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
We handle a variety of export license application and draft the requisite transmittal letters and jurisdictional requests. Our EAR compliance and ITAR lawyers also develop the necessary Trade Agreement Act and collaboration agreements.
Nationwide Export Compliance Consultants and ITAR Compliance Consulting Services
Import export attorneys helping clients in ALL states and overseas: Our ITAR lawyers and ITAR certification and export compliance consultants cover all states regarding international shipping legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses and large DoD contractors with Import Export Administration Regulations / EAR compliance, and ITAR registration matters in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Call our ITAR consultants today for all of your compliance solutions.
Additional ITAR TASS Information
Call Watson’s ITAR Lawyers & ITARS Consultants
Immediate help and prompt turnaround. Meet your ITAR compliance requirements by calling our import export attorneys and ITAR lawyers at 1-866-601-5518. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.