USA import and export controls compliance is critical to companies seeking to avoid fines, economic sanctions and legal action from the government. Watson & Associates’ lawyers and consultants are here to help.
- Avoid common mistakes that can lead to hefty fine
- Can your company withstand a federal investigation?
- Make sure that you have a viable export control guide in place
- Failure to comply with ITAR export controls regulations and import export company registration requirements can cause serious implications from government investigations.
When it comes to importing into the United States and getting the guidance of the Export Administration Regulations and ITAR Regulations, companies come to our import export business consultants for help.
Watson & Associates’ import export business consultants provide detailed guidance to large and small businesses, domestic and overseas.
We help with getting import and export license in the USA and provide legal advice when there is a problem.
Becoming compliant obviously reduced unnecessary business disruptions. A common mistake made by new small export business owners is the assumption that they’ll need a special license to import goods into the United States. Our import consultants offer:
- Prompt turnaround
- Get detailed and reliable advice to become compliant
- Legal help at a fraction of the costs that larger firms charge
- Free initial consultation
At Watson & Associates, LLC our export import consultants and export control lawyers help clients from the initial stages of the export license process through compliance and developing the proper internal controls and policies. Our focus is to keep our clients away from headaches.
We help clients in all states and overseas: Our ITAR import export business consultants help clients to navigate through the various nuances of EECN laws and to comply with the various Export Administration Regulations ( EAR rules).
Import Export Business Consultants and Export Controls Attorney Legal Services
- Assisting business with development of sound import and export control compliance procedures
- Import and export license requirements
- Guidance on how to get import export license
- Arms Export Controls Act legal advice
- Import from China
- ITAR compliance
- Import and export license applications
- Regulatory compliance consulting
- Investigations and enforcement for small export businesses
- Internal corporate compliance with gun control matters
- ITAR compliance training
- US Imports export company registration
- Provide consulting and legal advice to clients on export classification and export controls compliance for technology, commodities, services, and software.
- Various export documents and regulatory compliance solutions
- Help with the Commerce Control List (CCL) in relation to import & export products
- Preparing agreements and export licenses for submission.
- Export control compliance due diligence in international and domestic requirements
- Provide legal advice on economic sanctions and developments on U.S. import export rules
- Implementing compliance officer duties
- Export control training
Contact ITAR Export Controls Act Attorney Wayne White for a Free Initial Consultation at 1-866-601-5518.
- Aerospace & defense/commercial aviation
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Commercial electronics
- Computer hardware & semiconductors
- Cyber Security
- Data processing
- Gun control
- Energy & power generation – nuclear & fossil fuel
- Engineering & construction
- Financial services
- Force protection services
- Industrial process controls
- IT infrastructure & encryption
- Machine tools
- Medical equipment
- Military electronics
- Satellite & unmanned vehicles
- Special and composite materials & metals
See important information on ITAR DSP-5 Licensing Requirements for Foreign Employees.
What Imports and Exports are Allowed When I Have a General Export License? 10 CFR Part 110 Subpart C of import and export license requirements covers specific items requiring a general license that will authorize only certain items.
If the commodity you wish to export/import is subject to NRC export/import licensing and not among those identified and authorized under one of the general license provisions, a specific NRC export/import specific license is required.
When Do I Need to Hire Import Export License Consultants?
A very small percentage of total U.S. exports and reexports require an export license. Less than 5% of total US exports require a license. You have to conduct due diligence to see whether your export requires a license or other export document. License requirements are dependent upon many factors. This is an area where Watson’s import and export license consultanst can help.
What Type of Firearms are Governed By the Commerce Control List (CCL Gun Control)? Under the CCL rules, the Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) has jurisdiction over shotguns with a barrel length of 18 inches or more and related gun control components.
BIS also has jurisdiction over muzzle loading rifles and handguns, air guns, replica firearms, shotgun shells and components, and most optical sighting devices for firearms.
Nationwide Import and Export Consultants
Whether your concern is import from China or US imports from some other country, our import export business consultants and law firm provides legal counsel, ITAR compliance training and export control training about import export license requirements to contractors throughout the United States and overseas including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our import and export controls consultants today for immediate help.
Contact our Import Export License Consultants
For immediate help with regulatory compliance consulting, import export licenses and export controls compliance matters, call our import export business consultants and export control lawyers at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE consultation or contact us online.