Export Control Consultants
The import export legal system can be intimidating. Many operators may choose to pay fines and accept sanctions from the government. However, when your case is reviewed independent import export business consultants or attorneys, potential causes for substantial fines can be uncovered. The export control process is designed to give you the opportunity to self-evaluate and continuously inspect and perform internal audits.
The fines prevention process begins with knowing how the export control system works and using it to your advantage. Watson & Associates’ Import Export Business Consultants work closely with your key personnel to stay compliant while developing the proper export documentation. We understand that providing our clients with straight talk and detailed assessments of potential problems are what makes them sleep at night.
- Avoid common mistakes that can lead to hefty fines
- Can your company withstand a federal investigation?
- Make sure that you have a viable export control guide in place
- Failure to comply with ITAR export controls regulations and import export company registration requirements can cause serious implications from government investigations.
When it comes to importing into the United States and getting the guidance of the Export Administration Regulations and ITAR Regulations, companies come to our export control consultants for help.
With offices in Washington, D.C. and Denver Colorado, Watson & Associates’ US import export business consultants work closely with small and large businesses in the export import industry. As import export attorneys and consultants, we provide direct guidance to CEOs and businesses with an eye to minimizing fines and penalties.
Nationwide Import Export Lawyer Services and Export Control Consultants
- Assisting business with the development of sound import and export control EAR compliance procedures
- Import and export license requirements
- Guidance on how to get import export license
- Arms Export Controls Act legal advice
- Import from China
- ITAR compliance
- Import and export license applications
- Regulatory compliance consulting
- Investigations and enforcement for small export businesses
- Internal corporate compliance with gun control matters
- ITAR compliance training
- Export documentation
- US Imports export company registration
- Provide consulting and legal advice to clients on export classification and export controls compliance for technology, commodities, services, and software.
- Various export documents and regulatory compliance solutions
- Help with the Commerce Control List (CCL) in relation to import & export products
- Preparing agreements and export licenses for submission.
- Export control compliance due diligence in international and domestic requirements
- Provide legal advice on economic sanctions and developments on U.S. import export compliance rules
- Implementing compliance officer duties
- Export control training
Contact our export control consultant and lawyer Wayne White for a Free Initial Consultation at 1-866-601-5518.
Becoming compliant obviously reduced unnecessary business disruptions. A common mistake made by new small export business owners is the assumption that they’ll need a special license to import goods into the United States. Our import export attorneys offer:
- Prompt turnaround
- Get detailed and reliable advice to become compliant
- Legal help at a fraction of the costs that larger firms charge
- Free initial consultation
At Watson & Associates, LLC our import export business consultants help clients from the initial stages of the export license process through compliance and developing the proper internal controls and policies. Our focus is to keep our clients away from headaches.
We help clients in all states and overseas
Our export control consultants help clients to navigate through the various nuances of EECN laws and to comply with the various Export Administration Regulations ( EAR rules).
- Aerospace & defense/commercial aviation
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Commercial electronics
- Computer hardware & semiconductors
- Cyber Security
- Data processing
- Gun control
- Energy & power generation – nuclear & fossil fuel
- Engineering & construction
- Financial services
- Force protection services
- Industrial process controls
- IT infrastructure & encryption
- Machine tools
- Medical equipment
- Military electronics
- Satellite & unmanned vehicles
- Special and composite materials & metals
See important information on ITAR DSP-5 Licensing Requirements for Foreign Employees.
Contact our Import Export Attorneys and Export Control Consultants
For immediate help with regulatory compliance consulting, export solutions and export control compliance matters, call our import export business consultants and attorneys at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE consultation or contact us online.