Government Contract Compliance Lawyers & FAR Compliance Policies Attorneys
FAR Government Contract Compliance Attorneys Protecting Your Bottom Line and Helping to Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes with FAR Requirements for Government Contractors. FREE Initial Consultation. -1866-601-5518.
Many contractors are now finding that the US federal government has targeted their company for a government contract compliance audit through DCMA.
In other situations, IG investigations are launched to make sure that contractors are in legal compliance with procurement laws such as the FAR and DFARS. Lack of having viable corporate regulatory programs often lead to fatal results.
- Keep your company in tune with FAR compliance policies
- Minimize the potential for getting a termination for default
- For new contractors, we help you learn how to be FAR compliant
- Avoid criminal liability for failure to follow FAR compliance rules
An example of where government contract compliance consulting can be essential to your company’s future and the bottom line is the SBA’s new rules regarding small businesses and affiliation.
Having an effective contract management process that is in tune with these new developments can be an effective way to make that your company does not fall prey to the government’s DCMA audits or internal investigations by the IG. If you are a small business contractor, or large DOD defense contractor, the DFARS and FAR contract compliance policies consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC can provide insight on how you can align your current internal policies and with the sweeping changes with FAR requirements for government contractors..
When utilizing our government relations services, our goal is to help defense contractors to better understand government procurement contracts, Federal Acquisition Regulation mandates and to avoid cure notices or show cause letters. We find that our government contract FAR compliance and management consulting services better serve prime defense contractors and subcontractors performing government construction projects. We help with:
- Development of DFARS and FAR contract management and compliance requirements for government contractors and management standards;
- Developing sound federal contracting best practices for DOD contracts;
- Addressing government contract management issues with subcontractors or primes;
- Risk reduction and becoming DFARS compliant
- Internal corporate regulatory compliance solutions reviews
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) training
- Government Contract Compliance Rules and Statutory interpretation
- Management training on various contract clauses and obligations
- Federal contracts and performance-based contracting
- Scope or work changes and contractor obligations
- Participation on corporate committee on government contract compliance
- Contractor business ethics
- Develop relevant corporate compliance programs
- Federal Acquisition Regulation training
- Risk reduction and how to avoid suspension and debarment.
To speak with experienced FAR regulations government contract compliance lawyers, call Watson & Associates, LLC toll-free at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE Initial Consultation.
Government Contract Management
Learning how to avoid costly mistakes is the with federal contract management practices for successful defense contractors. Non-compliance has found its way into federal courts through either termination for default or through liquidated damage assessments by the contracting officer.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our FAR contract lawyers provide solutions and guidance in a wide variety of procurement topics including, the Buy American Statute, submitting claims and equitable Adjustments; assessment of government contract management functions; joint venture and teaming agreement matters; Competition in Contracting Act compliance; small business regulatory and FAR contract compliance policies; ITARS and export controls; development of internal policies and controls, and contractor business ethics.
If you are a federal contractor are considering revamping your regulatory compliance procedures and policies, contact a FAR government contracts attorney at Watson & Associates, LLC.
FAR Requirements for Government Contractors, Development Policies and Solutions
Similar to federal contract compliance management solutions issues, many small businesses and larger defense contractors lack the best practices and solutions that minimize risk with DFARS and FAR compliance policies Thus, find themselves defending allegations of procurement fraud, false claims and submitting substandard work to the US government.
The source of some of the problems is sometimes traced back to how the contract is managed and whether they are Federal Acquisition Regulation or DFARS compliant. Sometimes project managers are hired straight from the commercial sector. They are not always well-versed in federal procurement regulations. Having immediate access to US government contract compliance consultants and lawyers can substantially reduce the likelihood of making costly legal mistakes.
- At Watson & Associates, our government contracting compliance lawyers and contractor consultants provide effective Federal Acquisition Regulation compliance solutions and legal advice to federal contractors on how to minimize the possibility of receiving cure notices, show cause letters or ultimately a termination for default.
- We work closely with key management personnel, and corporate executives to revamp old federal contract management procedures and implement new ones; we also provide intense reviews of current policies and risk mitigation plans. If you are complying with federal performance-based regulations, we offer real-world solutions to minimize risk and increase successful performance.
Taking proactive measures: At Watson, our government Contracting lawyers and consultants frequently provide counseling advice to your company’s contractor administrator on best practices about proper documentation, how to avoid costly mistakes when dealing with COR and end users, and regulatory compliance with cure notices or show cause letters.
FAR Regulation Compliance Policies Help
Help with new SBA small business regulations: With the new SBA regulations on joint ventures, mentor protege requirements and limitation on subcontracting rules, government contractors will face much confusion about how the new rules on government contract small business requirements for contractors impact them. Government contracting compliance requirements are often not followed because you may only focus on the hard requirements of the PWS. This can be a huge mistake. Our FAR compliance services are designed to help each contractor administrator or contract manager to develop internal controls and policies that can avoid contract termination.
- We review existing internal policies and business code of ethics requirements that can minimize the impact of adverse DCAA audit decisions, and government investigations.
FAR Training for Contractors’ Ethics Programs
Given the increase in government investigations, our federal contract management consulting team and attorneys provide procurement consulting services to small and large businesses about federal rules of acquisition. Our goal is to minimize the impact of possible terminations and debarment actions and focus more on how to be FAR compliant. When companies are facing procurement fraud allegations, our legal team helps to make sure that contractors have the best solutions in place that can minimize the adverse impact of investigations.
- We help with government contractor defense services, legal representatives on your corporate committee on government contract compliance, or FAR mandatory disclosure requirements, defending against False Claims Act violations and more.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION
- Compliance With SBA Ban on Populated Joint Ventures
- ITAR Compliance Manual
- Avoiding Perils of ITAR Compliance Checklist and Export Control Penalties
- Important New SBA HUB Zones Subcontracting Compliance Amendments for Small Business Subcontracts
- CO Limited Liability Company Act & LLC Colorado Laws & Compliance