Are You or Your Company Facing Criminal Liability for False Claims Act Violations and Need a Defense Attorney?
The federal government has significantly increased their investigations for companies that violate the Federal False Claims Act. If you have been notified by federal law enforce agencies and even potentially face criminal liability, you must understand how to deal with the situation.
- The faster you plan out your case, the better. Waiting too late gives the government the upper hand.
- By understanding the pros and cons up front allows you to make better decisions when dealing with criminal allegations.
- Adequately respond to subpoena requests and documents
- Negotiate more favorable terms with US attorney personnel
- Handle pre-indictment allegations of criminal violations
- Post-indictment and trial stages
- Defend conspiracy and wire fraud cases
- Small business programs and pass-through schemes allegations
By Contacting Our False Claims Act Defense Attorneys, You Will:
- Get immediate access to lawyers that understand government contracts and procurement law
- Get prompt and clear direction as to the next steps
- A better idea of what the case is about and potential liability
- How the process works and whether there are any defenses to the allegations
- Candid conversations so that you understand the positives and negatives about the case.