Are You or Your Company Facing Criminal Liability for False Claims Act Or Another Federal Criminal Act?
Benefit from both our government contracts and criminal defense experience
- Members of our team and attorneys that have worked for the government but also understand the legal implications of the criminal legal system
- We help you to avoid the most costly mistakes seen to date in white-collar criminal defense cases.
- We represent criminal defendants only
Assess the strengths and weaknesses in your case early
A successful defense starts by knowing the facts and evidence that helps your case and the ones that don’t. The government does make mistakes. Our job is to uncover them early.
- In False Claims Act defense and other white collar criminal defense, how you cooperate from the investigation stage goes a long way. (When cases involve federal procurement, most criminal defense attorneys have little experience regarding federal procurement and even small business procurement rules. Let us help.
- Get clear direction and honest opinions from legal professionals who understand the ins and outs of the government’s case against you.
Aggressive Legal Defense in a Variety of Federal Cases
At Watson & Associates, our federal defense attorneys represent defendants in varying types of civil and criminal cases including:
Get Unique Experience With Federal Small Business or Even ITAR Problems
Our federal criminal defense attorney, with over three decades of experience, has a team of professionals to assist with the underlying allegations in the government’s case. When SBA fraud when
small business programs
are involved, we are in a unique position to defend
- Get specialized help with SBA small business program fraud
- Representation with conspiracy, mail fraud, and wire fraud cases
- Get parallel representation with suspension and debarment
- When negotiations fail, get aggressive representation in court
Get Help From the Investigation Stages All the Way Through Litigation
- Get help responding to the government’s subpoena requests
- Defense in pre-indictment and post-indictment stages
- For high-risk cases, we can assemble a top defense team to represent your defense
Nationwide Criminal Defense
For federal cases, we can help defendants in virtually all states. When overseas clients are subject to US laws our criminal defense attorneys can help.
For more information, Call us Toll-Free at 1 (866) 601-5518.
- Get help with False Claims Act and Qui Tam Defense
- Pass through and fraud schemes
- SBA procurement fraud, and more
By Contacting Our False Claims Act Lawyers and QUI TAM Defense Attorneys, You Will:]
Your information will be kept in strictest confidence when you contact us. Call TOLL-FREE 1-866-601-5518 or Fill Out the Contact Form.
- Get immediate access to lawyers that understand government contracts and procurement law
- Get prompt and clear direction as to the next steps
- A better idea of what the case is about and potential liability
- How the process works and whether there are any defenses to the allegations
- Candid conversations so that you understand the positives and negatives of the case.