Contract Compliance & Termination Avoidance Event Details
Every day, the courts are filled with appeals and litigation related to termination of federal contracts. The source of this problem may involve companies not fully understanding the depth of their responsibilities and obligations with regard to contract regulatory compliance. This Federal contracts training seminar will give you an extra edge on preemptively avoiding termination. Topics will include:
- Understanding requirements and legal responsibilities when you get a government contract
- Training key personnel for compliance
- Avoiding the most costly mistakes for non-compliance
- Developing internal policies and control to avoid contract termination for default
- Understanding the “contract termination for convenience clause” and your rights to damages
- Avoiding common loopholes when the agency terminates you
- Adding strength and ability in the writing of your proposal
- Reducing the government’s risk and bolster compliance policies in your proposal
- Avoiding suspension and debarment
Learn how to minimize adverse actions and keep your contract.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities
- Catered Lunch Provided
Training Registration Details
October 25, 2016
Times: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Max 2 registrants per company.
Fax to 720-941-7201
Call 1-866-601-5518 for More details.
Disclaimer: Watson & Associates, LLC reserves the right to cancel classes with minimum participation (20 registered attendees). Please make travel plans that are flexible. We will not be responsible for cancellation of travel costs.