Watson & Associates, LLC offers experienced Denver breach of contract lawyers who help businesses to aggressively assert or defend their rights pre-litigation and during litigation.
Signing a contract without understanding the terms and conditions can be devastating when there is a breach of contract lawsuit. With effective legal advice from a Colorado contract lawyer, you can get a better understanding of your legal obligations and rights.
This way, you can also negotiate better terms and include important clauses for attorney fees, damages etc.
- Draft business agreements
- Document review
- Prompt turnaround
- We treat every detail as though it were going before a judge
- Defend against litigation
- Competitive rates and aggressive representation
Colorado Contract Lawyer Services
- Drafting and review. The initial stages are critical to the future relationship of the parties. Most disputes can be handled at this stage. Watson’s Denver contract lawyers draft various types of agreements including commercial, employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, construction, subcontractor agreements, and more. We also review agreements for viability and protect our clients’ interests.
- Breach of contract dispute lawyers. When there appears to be a breach during the performance stage, our contract attorneys assess the facts and discuss the next steps. If the other side alleges a breach, then we immediately look to see whether there are any legal defenses to the alleged breach. These are all critical steps before any costly litigation takes place.
- Business Agreements. When companies are at the initial formation stages, having the right business agreements in place is critical. If another company has presented you with an agreement to sign, then you should get a legal review of the agreement. Watson’s business law attorneys provide help with employment agreements, UCC and more.
- General dispute and litigation lawyers. When neither side can resolve a dispute, sometimes legal action is required. At Watson, our breach of contract law firm represents plaintiffs and defendants in lawsuits before Colorado courts. We will assign attorneys that can get to the heart of the dispute and resolve the matter in the most cost-effective manner.
Common matters that our law firm resolves include:
- Making sure that the necessary clauses are incorporated;
- Make sure that damages are clearly spelled out;
- Review and business legal advice when another party asks you to sign a new contract, and
- Negotiate favorable terms.
- Implied analysis and advice
- Legal advice about common law applications and theories.
- Mediation, arbitration, or litigation of disputes.
- Employment defense
- Commercial lease and commercial real estate disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Government contract novation agreements
SOLVE PROBLEMS BEFORE EXPENSIVE LITIGATION
Although there are many good reasons to litigate a breach case in Denver courts, some of the more common mistakes made by either plaintiffs and defendants include arguments where the other side had a legal excuse for their actions. Some cases involving a binding agreement can be resolved by having a Colorado contract lawyer assess the facts. If you have been wrongly accused of breaching or simply need help with the terms and conditions, proving your case in court can be difficult. For this reason, contacting experienced law firms in Denver CO such as Watson & Associates, LLC can be your smartest defense.
Anticipating Litigation? The court system can be very intimidating. Many Colorado plaintiffs and defendants mistakenly interpret the clauses or presume that a court will rule in their favor. In many cases, the result is far from the expectation. Frequently, when a litigation case is examined by a skilled Denver contract lawyer, potential downfalls are uncovered when applying the facts to the terms and conditions of the agreement. Before filing a lawsuit or responding to a lawsuit, seek the legal advice of Watson’s Colorado contract law attorneys.
At Watson & Associates, LLC our Denver business and corporate lawyers frequently help companies and small businesses to draft better agreements and to defend against allegations of breach. Each lawyer will examine the underlying purpose of the agreement and help you to implement terms and conditions that are fair and reasonable.
We look at every dispute as though it were going before a judge at court: As Denver contract attorneys, we represent individuals and businesses through the state of Colorado in a wide variety of business and corporate matters. If litigation is imminent, we represent plaintiffs and defendants.
Denver Contract Law Attorneys Helping Clients to Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes
Depending on the type of issue, the remedies and defenses can be different. At Watson, our Denver contract law attorney also helps with unique situations such as federal government contracts, mergers and acquisitions, novations and more. Our goal is to prevent some of the most dangerous and costly mistakes seen in the various areas of law.
Statewide help: For help with a binding agreement and legal advice with breach remedies, need Colorado contract law attorneys, legal representation or common law legal advice, our Denver lawyers and attorneys help small and large businesses in Denver CO, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Highlands Ranch, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Grand Junction; Columbine Valley, Superior, Louisville, Castle Pines Village; Cherry Creek CO, Holly Hills, Morrison, Cherry Hills Village, Bow Mar, Woodmoor, Centennial and more. Call our Colorado contract law lawyers for help with your business legal and general matters.
Additional Contract Dispute Resources:
|Material Breach Definition
What are Breach Remedies?
Contact Watson’s Denver Contract Lawyers
Immediate help for all parties involved and contract law advice on various legal issues available.
If you are at the initial formation stage, need to address a potential breach of contract dispute, or need help with contract litigation, call Watson & Associates, LLC Colorado contract law lawyer specializing in breach, drafting, and consulting for a FREE initial consultation. 720-941-7200.