If you are considering applying for SBA 8a certification, our 8a application preparation training classes will provide valuable information about submitting your 8a application. Small businesses, although qualified for the 8a Program, struggle with the application process. At Watson & Associates, our 8a certification lawyers and consultants show 8a applicants how to avoid the most costly mistakes seen at the application stage.
We bring our real world litigation and appeals experience and track record of preparing successful 8a applications.
8a Application Training Topics
- Overview of the 8(a) program
- Congressional mandates
- Breakdown of the requirements for the 8(a) program
- Writing effective social and economic narratives
- Avoiding mistakes in business ownership and control
- Effective strategies for obtaining net worth requirements
- Understanding actual or implied control by other businesses
- Avoiding common mistakes in affiliation
- Submitting effective request for reconsideration
- Approaching sole-sourcing in the 8(a) program
- Using case law to help write 8(a) challenges
- Avoiding misrepresentation and fraud in the 8a application preparation process.
8a Application Preparation Training Dates and Locations
August 15, 2016
Catered lunch provided . Take advantage of networking opportunities.
Call us at 1-866-601-5518 for More details.
Visit Our Blog for helpful information about 8a application preparation and the certification process.
See other government contract training classes we offer.
Registration Ends: August 1st
Times: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Max 2 registrants per company.
For more information about our 8a application preparation training classes and workshops, contact Watson & Associates today or call 1-866-601-5518. Our consultants and lawyers help you to get better prepared.
Disclaimer: Watson & Associates, LLC reserves the right to cancel classes with minimum participation (20 registered attendees). Please make travel plans that are flexible. We will not be responsible for cancellation of travel costs.