ITAR Compliance Lawyers and Consultants Helping Contractors and Companies Minimize Getting Costly Criminal and Civil Penalties. Help in ALL STATES and Overseas.
Free Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
The United States Government has increased its oversight of import export control operations, the Commerce Control List (CCL) and international trade transactions. When companies find themselves facing adverse government actions, stiff fines and even criminal penalties will apply. Thus, putting the company’s future at risk.
At Watson & Associates, LLC, our team of import export control lawyers and ITAR compliance consultants provide detailed consulting and legal guidance to our clients that can reduce liabilities while safeguarding business revenues.
- Prompt turnaround on client projects.
- Affordable cost and viable solutions
- Detailed analysis and application of EAR compliance regulations
- Free initial consultation – call 1-866-601-5518.
ITAR and Import Export Control Licensing Services
With locations in Washington DC and Colorado, we provide a wide variety of export compliance and ITAR compliance services including:
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR Regulations)
- ITAR registration services,
- Failure to register and subcontractor problems
- Lapsed registrations
- Help with Penalties, Mandatory Disclosure, and Plans
- Regulatory compliance solutions
- Import Export control license guidance and statutory interpretation
- Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA)
- ITAR Export Control Compliance
- Exemptions to licensing requirements
- Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs)
- Help with the Commerce Control List (CCL)
- DOS Registration
- DATA Security
- ITAR lawyer Advisory Opinions
- ITARS training
- Developing ITAR requirements and compliance policies and controls
- ITAR EAR compliance and guidance
- International trade legal services
- DSP 5 Licenses
- ITAR License Transfers
- Drafting an effective ITAR compliance manual
- Voluntary Disclosure
- Sale purchase defense company and foreign buyer manufacturer export compliance
- Freight forwarder referrals
To speak with an export control attorney about getting viable solutions, call us at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE initial consultation.
Global International Trade Guidance
Watson & Associates provide decades of experience to import and export companies within the United States and overseas. The firm also focuses on protecting commercial and international trade relationships, federal government projects, and the company’s reputation while safeguarding its bottom line.
Our ITARS team includes several seasoned professionals who consistently work with decision makers of international trade and domestic companies to resolve potential and actual problems with ITAR regulations, Commerce Control List (CCL), EAR compliance and registration and internal business operations. As ITAR lawyers and ITAR compliance consultants, we have also earned a reputation for getting favorable results for small businesses and large DOD contractors through vigorous representation and regulatory compliance solutions.
Meeting ITAR requirements, and complying with International Traffic in Arms Regulations laws can become complicated and confusing. Therefore, businesses find themselves at a huge disadvantage and subject to penalties. This is where our export control attorneys can help.
Other Immediate ITAR Certification & Import Export Control Compliance Services
Our ITAR attorneys and export control compliance consultants also offer a wide range of regulatory compliance solutions that include:
Commodity Jurisdiction Requests: As part of our import export control license consulting services, our consultants help with ITARS and EAR classifications and commodity jurisdiction requests.
Manufacturer exporter company DDTC ITAR registration and overall compliance requirements for getting ITAR registered.
Export License applications: Foreign employee export license applications DSP-5 and ITAR EAR permanent export license applications DSP-5 and temporary export licenses.
Technical Assistance Agreements: Defense services technical assistance agreements and following ITAR requirements, regulations and guidelines in addition to sale and purchase in the course of import and export transactions
Understanding the importance of prompt service, our ITAR attorneys and export control compliance consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provide detailed assessments for small and large business across the United States and overseas.
ITAR Compliance Policies, Requirements and Procedures
ITAR Certification and ITAR compliance manuals, policies and standard operating procedures
- ITAR certification assessments and audits
- Product classification and categorization
- Technology Transfer Control Plan (TTCP)
- ITARS compliance certification policy and procedure manuals
Registration. Assist clients with EAR compliance and ITAR registration.
Controlled Asset Identification and Classification. Our ITAR regulations lawyers and consultants will assess your company product, service, Data security and technology portfolios to identify and classify assets subject to export regulations.
Commodity Jurisdiction Requests. Draft Commodity Jurisdiction Requests for government determination when import and export control law jurisdiction or controlled asset classifications are important.
Export Control Compliance Programs. Assist clients with development, implementation, monitoring, and improvement of tailored export compliance programs.
Export License Applications. Draft ITARS and EAR export license applications and supporting transmittal letters and documentation to permit the licensed export of controlled products, services, technology, and technical data. We also draft import license applications.
Saving the company’s bottom line: With a lack of professional help, import export companies find themselves subject to huge fines and criminal ITAR compliance penalties when they do not comply with export administration regulations.
- Failing to make sure that your ITAR certification requirements, compliance policies, and internal controls are up to date can severely impact the company’s bottom line.
- Our ITAR lawyers and consultants help you to get in compliance and stay out of trouble with the US Government.
To avoid hefty fines and potential criminal liability from not being ITAR compliant, businesses are revamping their import-export control manuals and voluntary disclose policies.
Import Export Certification and Record Keeping Under Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
Corporate documentation and compliance records: To reduce adverse decisions due to insufficient import export control certification documentation, our ITAR certification lawyers and EAR compliance consultants prepare checklists, standard operating procedures, internal controls, policies guidelines for companies. An overview of these documents include:
- Description of record systems concerning U.S. origin products.
- Procedures for maintaining export control records relating to U.S. origin products for five years from the expiration of the State Department license or other approval.
- Regular internal review of files to ensure proper practices and procedures by persons reporting to top management.
EAR Compliance & ITARS Training
When businesses hire new employees or export control laws change, Watson & Associates provide EAR compliance and ITARS training either onsite or via video conferencing. We closely follow the government recommendations for:
- Explanation of company training program on U. S. export control laws and regulations.
- The process to ensure education, training, and provision of guidance to all employees involved in exports (including those in departments such as Traffic, Marketing, Contracts, Security, Legal, Public Relations, Engineering, Executive Office).
Avoid EAR Regulations Violations and ITAR Penalties
As export control compliance consultants, we assist by drafting:
- Procedures for notification of potential violations, including the use of voluntary disclosure and Ombudsman to report any violation of the company’s internal control program or U.S. export controls.
- Internal policies with an emphasis on the importance of compliance (to avoid jeopardizing corporate business and severe penalties against the Corporation and responsible individuals).
- Description of AECA/ITAR penalties under the export administration regulations.
- Written statements and procedures to foster employee discipline (e.g., keying certain types of advancement to compliance understanding and implementation, and the establishment of internal disciplinary measures).
ITAR Compliance and EAR Regulations Experience
When clients utilize our experience to help them to comply with ITAR regulations, we focus on preventing harm to the company and to minimize the risk of legal exposure for non- compliance. With decades of experience, our ITAR consultants, we represent customers of all sizes on the various import and export control issues that arise under EAR regulations.
In addition, we frequently provide ITAR compliance and EAR certification consulting services on the different International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITARS), Trade agreements, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
We handle a variety of export license application and draft the requisite transmittal letters and jurisdictional requests. Our EAR compliance and ITAR lawyers also develop the necessary Trade Agreement Act and collaboration agreements.
Nationwide Export Control and ITAR Compliance Consultants
We help clients in ALL states and overseas: Our ITAR lawyers an ITAR certification and export control compliance consultants cover all states regarding legal and non-legal matters. We assist federal small businesses and large DoD contractors with import and Export Administration Regulations / EAR compliance matters in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Call our ITAR certification consultants today for all of your compliance solutions.
Call Watson’s ITAR Certification Lawyers and EAR Compliance Consultants
Immediate help and prompt turnaround. Meet your ITAR compliance requirements by calling our import export control attorneys and ITAR lawyers at 1-866-601-5518. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.