Over 30 Years Experience in Federal Procurement. We Understand the Government’s Source Selection Process
Companies continue to struggle with developing effective proposal response strategies that increase their chances of award.
As a result, companies often find themselves not even getting to the competitive range and losing more and more federal RFPs.
The federal proposal writers at Watson & Associates’ frequently help clients to avoid some of the most costly mistakes seen in government bids.
Combined Proposal Writing Services
- A-Z bid federal proposal writing services
- Flat rates available
- Help for federal contractors in all states
- Meet short deadlines
- Learn how to avoid costly mistakes that other bid proposal companies fail to mention
- Avoid small business affiliation and teaming mistakes
- Learn how to capture technical proposal strengths that increase your chances at the best value and trade off phases.
- Capture and improve upon current technical writing weaknesses
- Write a bid proposal that aligns with the government’s source selection guidelines
Call us at 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE Initial Consultation.
AVOID COSTLY Mistakes When Writing a Government Proposal
At Watson, our federal proposal development consultants see common costly mistakes made with government bids. Our goal is to steer companies away from those bidding mistakes. We address a series of issues including:
- Technical proposal approaches
- Failure to respond to Statement of Work requirements
- Helping clients with LPTA RFPs and various types of government bids
Learn how to anticipate bid protests: Other RFP consulting services and federal bidding consultants tend to lack this level of expertise when preparing their proposal response for federal government agencies.
- Our experience from working on source selection teams and in federal contracting offices puts our government proposal consultants in a better position to help our clients.
- We help our clients to redesign their bids for LPTA proposals versus negotiated procurements under FAR 15.
FEDERAL RFP TECHNICAL PROPOSAL WRITING
Learn how to increase technical proposal writing strengths at the evaluation stage. Federal contractors preparing bids must develop a strong technical proposal that beats the competition.
- Your technical writing must show a clear understanding of the government’s problem.
- Failure to meet this requirement may eliminate your proposal from the competitive range.
Our government proposal writers will make sure that your technical writing shows a detailed understanding of the Statement of Work. Government agencies check how you communicate your business’ technical strengths.
- Both large and small businesses use our proposal writers to develop effective RFP responses.
- Both incumbents and companies new to federal procurement use our government proposal writing services.
Proposal Writers and RFP Proposal Development Consultants
Get high-level proposal development consulting services: Our government proposal writers and proposal development consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC provides detailed and effective proposal development services to companies responding to a government Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Without a high level of technical strengths (except if LPTA bids) government contracting agencies seldom can justify awarding to a higher-priced proposal.
- Our proposal writers also provide guidance about the Federal RFP process and tips on effective proposal writing.
Watson’s government contracts and technical proposal writing consultants are particularly skilled at providing guidance with management approaches, technical proposal bidding, and past performance. We help contractors to develop a compliant business proposal format that is not only easy to follow but also develops a technical approach that shows the competitiveness and best value when compared to the RFP’s evaluation criteria.
- The key to writing a proposal that wins government contracts is to gain more technical strengths. You cannot resort to just complying with the basic RFP requirements.
- Learn why your previous proposal development practices lead to technical weaknesses.
Federal RFP services for a wide spectrum of industry groups: Our government proposal writing consultants guide small businesses and large DOD contractors from a variety of industries including construction, manufacturers, professional services, Information Technology (IT), medical services, aviation, and space.
TECHNICAL WRITING FOR INCUMBENT FEDERAL CONTRACTORS
Incumbents are losing more contracts: As existing federal contractors, knowing how to write a technical proposal for new government bids can create challenges for incumbent contractors. Procurement laws do not provide incumbents with an extra advantage. Bidders must include valid reasons why their incumbent status creates value for the agency.
- Being an incumbent does not give you higher technical scores or better past performance.
GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL WRITING & RFP CONSULTING SERVICES FOR NEW CONTRACTORS
Companies that are striving to get into the federal marketplace, or contractors seeking to gain more federal projects use our government proposal writing services to increase their chances of getting an award.
Our technical proposal development consultants and RFP consulting team understand the fierce competition when it comes to government proposal writing, and are well-prepared to help businesses a to develop a competitively strong RFP response.
TEAMING AGREEMENTS AND SUBCONTRACTORS
As government proposal writing consultants, we use our hands-on legal experience to guide bidders away from making mistakes when submitting government proposals that include teaming agreement relationships and using subcontractors to enhance their evaluations ratings. This guidance helps cut the impact in case your award is protested.
Note: We cannot use sensitive information gathered during actual litigation practice and admissions to GAO protective orders to help clients gain a competitive advantage in their bidding strategies.
CALL WATSON’S FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL WRITING CONSULTANTS
If you are seeking government proposal writing services from a company that understands the proposal developmentv process and want to improve your chances of winning federal government contracts, contact the government proposal writers at Watson & Associates today by calling toll free 1-866-601-5518.