FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION – 1-866-601-5518. Over 30 Years Experience in Federal Procurement. We help Clients Bidding on Federal Government Contracts in ALL states.
Federal government proposal writing and bidding for federal government contracts has become extremely competitive and confusing over the past ten years. Not only are there more variations of LPTA and negotiated procurements under FAR 15, but companies also find themselves not even getting to the competitive range and losing more and more federal RFPs.
The government proposal writers at Watson & Associates, LLC offer over 30 years of government contracting experience to small businesses and large DOD contractors that seek to improve their bidding strategies and chances for award.
- Members of our team have worked for government contracting agencies and have decades of experience with proposal writing and evaluation of government RFPs.
- Our proposal consultants understand that writing a proposal and bidding with the federal government also means knowing the evaluation rules and how to align your RFP response to those rules.
- Work with professionals that understand the rules and have helped dozens of government contractors to win federal bids.
Client RFP Consulting Benefits
- A-Z bid proposal writing services
- Flat rates available
- Meet short deadlines
- Learn how to avoid costly mistakes that other bid proposal companies fail to mention
- Avoid small business affiliation and teaming mistakes
- Learn how to capture technical proposal strengths that increase your chances at the best value and trade-off phases
- Capture and improve upon current technical writing weaknesses
- Write a bid proposal that aligns with the government’s source selection guidelines
Learn How to Write a Proposal That Increases Your Chances of Winning Government Bids
Government proposal writing and submitting federal bids mean more that simply responding to the basic requirement of RFPs. Winning a government contract means developing a technical proposal approach that minimizes risks while still offering a fair and reasonable price. At Watson, our proposal consultants provide high-level RFP consulting services that will allow the contracting agency to seriously consider your bid.
- Without a deep understanding of how federal agencies evaluate your business proposal, government contractors will sometimes find themselves at the bottom of the source selection pile.
Help With Technical Writing & Technical Business Proposal Approaches
Learn how to increase technical proposal writing strengths at the evaluation stage. Federal contractors preparing business proposal in response to government RFPs must develop a strong technical writing and proposal preparation strategy that beats the competition.
The technical writing in your business proposal must clearly demonstrate not just that you know how to write a proposal but also to show a clear understanding of the government’s problem and its underlying evaluation criteria. Each proposal consultant at Watson will make sure that your RFP writing skills show the agency a detailed understanding of the solicitation‘s requirement. Government agencies evaluate how you communicate your business’ technical strengths.
- Both large and small businesses use our proposal writers to develop effective RFP responses.
- Both incumbents and companies new to federal procurement use our government proposal writing services.
Knowing How to Write a Proposal Means Submitting Technical Writing That Aligns With Procurement Regulations
Knowledge of the federal government RFP process and source selection procedures increase your chances of winning. Government proposal writing and mastering how to write a proposal for federal bids requires you to have experienced proposal writer who understands government proposal evaluation regulations and how federal agencies must score your bids.
- Without this experience, businesses have no way of effectively aligning themselves for government bids.
- Each proposal writer in our office understands how to comply with bidding requirements for federal business opportunities.
Avoid Costly Government Proposal Writing Mistakes When Bidding
At Watson, our proposal consultants see a series of costly mistakes made with government bids. Our goal is to steer companies away from those bidding mistakes. We address a series of issues including:
- Technical proposal approaches
- Failure to adequately respond to Statement of Work requirements
- Helping clients with LPTA RFPs and various types of government bids
RFP Writing & Bidding on Federal Government Contracts Also Means Minimizing the Impact of a Future Bid Protest
Submitting bids to the government requires you to also be proactive. In addition to submitting a well-written proposal, having a proposal consultant that is aware that the award to your company can be protested, our bid proposal consultants work with key personnel to make sure that our clients’ business proposal is not left wide open to attack during a bid protest.roposal
Other technical writing and bidding consultants tend to lack this level of expertise when preparing their proposal response for federal government agencies.
- Our experience from working on source selection teams and in federal contracting offices puts our government proposal consultants in a better position to help our clients.
- We help our clients to redesign their bids for LPTA RFPs versus negotiated procurements under FAR 15.
High-level proposal development consulting services: Our government proposal writers and bid proposal consultant at Watson & Associates, LLC provides detailed and effective proposal development services to companies responding to a government Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Without a high level of technical strengths (except if LPTA bids) government contracting agencies seldom can justify awarding to a higher-priced proposal.
- We also provide guidance about the RFP process and tips on effective proposal writing for your RFPs.
Federal Technical Proposal Writing Consulting Services That Increase Evaluation Scores
Watson’s government contracts and technical proposal writing consultants are particularly skilled at providing guidance with management approaches, technical proposal bidding, and past performance. We help contractors to develop a compliant business proposal format that is not only easy to follow but also develops a technical approach that shows the competitiveness and best value when compared to the RFP’s evaluation criteria.
- The key to winning government contracts is to gain more technical strengths and not merely complying with federal RFP requirements.
- Learn why your previous proposal development practices can lead to technical weaknesses.
Proposal Development Consultants
Request for Proposal support for a wide spectrum of industry groups: Our government proposal development consultants guide small businesses and large DOD contractors from a variety of industries including construction, manufacturers, professional services, Information Technology (IT), medical services, aviation, and space.
Technical Writing for Incumbent Federal Contractors
Incumbents are losing more contracts: As existing federal contractors, knowing how to write a technical proposal for new government bids can create challenges for incumbent contractors. Since procurement laws do not automatically provide incumbents with an extra advantage, bidders must incorporate valid reasons why their incumbent experience creates a better value for the agency.
- Being an incumbent does not automatically give you higher technical scores or better past performance.
Federal Proposal Writing Help for New Government Contractors
Companies that are striving to get into the federal marketplace, or contractors seeking to gain more federal projects utilize our government proposal writer services to increase their chances of getting an award.
Our technical proposal development and RFP writing consulting team understands the fierce competition when it comes to government bids and proposal writing, and are well-prepared to help businesses a to develop a competitively strong RFP response.
Learn How to Write a Government Proposal With Teaming Agreements and Subcontractors
As government proposal writers and consultants, we use our hands-on legal experience to guide bidders away from making mistakes when submitting government bids that include teaming agreement relationships and using subcontractors to enhance their evaluations ratings. This guidance helps minimize the impact in case your award is protested.
Additional Government Proposal Writing and Request for Proposal (RFP Response) Resources
Learn about the ten commandments of government contracts proposals
Developing Proposal Best Practices with government tenders
Note: We cannot use sensitive information gathered during actual litigation practice and admissions to GAO protective orders to help clients gain a competitive advantage in their bidding strategies.
CALL A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL WRITER
If you are seeking government proposal writer services from a company that understands the federal RFP biding process and want to improve your chances of winning federal government contracts, contact the government proposal writing consultants at Watson & Associates today by calling toll free 1-866-601-5518.