FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION – 1-866-601-5518. Over 30 Years Experience in Federal Procurement.
Federal government proposal writing and bidding for federal government contracts has become extremely competitive and confusing over the past ten years. Not only are there more variations of LPTA and negotiated procurements under FAR 15, companies find themselves not even getting to the competitive range and losing more and more federal RFPs.
The government proposal writers at Watson & Associates, LLC offer over 30 years of government contracting experience to small businesses and large DOD contractors that seek to improve how to write a proposal for a federal RFP.
- Member on our team have actually worked for government contracting agencies and have decades of proposal evaluation experience.
- Our proposal consultants understand that writing a proposal also means knowing the evaluation rules and how to align your RFP response to those rules.
- Work with professionals that understand the rules and have helped dozens of government contractors to win federal bids.
- A-Z proposal writing services
- Flat rates available
- Meet short deadlines
- Learn how to avoid costly mistakes that other bid proposal companies fail to mention
- Avoid small business affiliation and teaming mistakes
- Learn how to capture technical proposal strengths that increase your chances at the best value and trade-off phases
- Capture and improve upon current technical writing weaknesses
- Write a bid proposal that aligns with the government’s source selection guidelines
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION 1-866-601-5518 FLAT RATES AVAILABLE
Learn How to Write a Proposal That Increases Your Chances of Winning Government Bids
Government proposal writing means more that simply responding to the basic requirement of RFPs. Winning a government contract means developing a technical proposal approach that minimizes risks while still offering a fair and reasonable price. At Watson, our proposal consultants provide high-level RFP services that will allow the contracting agency to seriously consider your bid.
- Without a deep understanding of how federal agencies evaluate your business proposal, government contractors will sometimes find themselves at the bottom of the source selection pile.
Learn how to increase technical proposal writing strengths at the evaluation stage. Federal contractors preparing and RFP response to the federal government must develop a strong technical writing and proposal preparation strategy that beats the competition.
This means developing a project plan, knowing how to write a proposal with all of the requirements addressed in RFPs, understanding the government’s underlying evaluation criteria, and showing a detailed understanding of the solicitation‘s requirement. Government agencies evaluate how you communicate your business’ technical strengths.
- Both large and small businesses use our proposal writers to develop effective RFP responses.
- Both incumbents and companies new to federal procurement use our government proposal writing services.
Knowledge of the RFP process and source selection procedures increase your chances of winning. Government proposal writing and mastering how to write a proposal for federal bids requires you to have experienced proposal writer who understands technical proposal evaluation regulations and how government agencies must score your bids.
- Without this experience, businesses have to way of effectively aligning themselves for government bids.
Avoid Costly Government Proposal Writing Mistakes
At Watson, our proposal consultants see a series of costly mistakes made with government bids. Our goal is to steer companies away from those bidding mistakes. We address a series of issues including:
- Technical proposal approaches
- Failure to adequately respond to Statement of Work requirements
- Helping clients with LPTA RFPs and various types of government bids
Minimize the impact of a bid protest. Other proposal consultants lack this level of expertise when preparing their proposal response for federal government agencies.
- Our experience from working on source selection teams and in federal contracting offices puts our government proposal consultants in a better position to help our clients.
- We help our clients to redesign their bids for LPTA RFPs versus negotiated procurements under FAR 15.
High-level proposal development consulting services: Each government proposal writer and bid proposal consultant at Watson & Associates, LLC provides detailed and effective proposal development services to companies responding to a government Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Without a high level of technical strengths (except if LPTA bids) government contracting agencies seldom can justify awarding to a higher-priced proposal.
- We also provide guidance about the RFP process and tips on effective proposal writing for your RFPs.
Federal RFP Services That Increase Technical Proposal Evaluation Scores
Watson’s government contracts and technical proposal writing consultants are particularly skilled at providing guidance with management approaches, technical proposal bids, and past performance. We help contractors to develop a proposal format that is not only easy to follow but also develops an approach that shows the competitiveness and best value when compared to the RFP’s evaluation criteria.
- The key to winning government contracts is to gain more technical strengths and not merely complying with federal RFP requirements.
- Learn why your previous proposal development practices can lead to technical weaknesses.
Proposal development consultants and Request for Proposal support for a wide spectrum of industry groups: Our government proposal development consultants guide small businesses and large DOD contractors from a variety of industries including construction, manufacturers, professional services, Information Technology (IT), medical services, aviation, and space.
Technical Writing for Incumbent Federal Contractors
Incumbents are losing more contracts: As existing federal contractors, knowing how to write a technical proposal for new government bids can create challenges for incumbent contractors. Since procurement laws do not automatically provide incumbents with an extra advantage, bidders must incorporate valid reasons why their incumbent experience creates a better value for the agency.
- Being an incumbent does not automatical give you higher technical scores or better past performance.
Federal Proposal Writing Help for New Government Contractors
Companies that are striving to get into the federal marketplace, or contractors seeking to gain more federal projects utilize our government proposal writer services to increase their chances of getting an award.
Our technical proposal development team understands the fierce competition when it comes to government bids and proposal writing, and are well-prepared to help businesses a to develop a competitively strong RFP response.
Learn How to Write a Government Proposal With Teaming Agreements and Subcontractors
As government proposal consultants, we use our hands-on legal experience to guide bidders away from making mistakes when submitting government bids that include teaming agreement relationships and using subcontractors to enhance their evaluations ratings. This guidance helps minimize the impact in case your award is protested.
Additional Government Proposal Writing and Request for Proposal (RFP Response) Resources
|Learn about the ten commandments of government contracts proposals
Developing Proposal Best Practices with government tenders
Visit our blog for critical information about government bids
Note: We cannot use sensitive information gathered during actual litigation practice and admissions to GAO protective orders to help clients gain a competitive advantage in their bidding strategies.
CALL OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL WRITERS
If you are seeking government proposal writer services from a company that understands the RFP process and want to improve your chances of winning federal government contracts, contact the government proposal writing consultants at Watson & Associates today by calling toll free 1-866-601-5518.