FAR Regulatory Compliance Lawyers Keeping Clients Away From Adverse Actions
Performing federal government contracts carry the responsibility of having sound regulatory compliance members on your team. A substantial amount of government procurement contract terminations results from non-compliance with FAR regulations.
Watson & Associates’ government contract compliance lawyers provide a vast amount of regulatory compliance assistance to small and large business across the U.S. and overseas from various industries.
Our contract compliance team offer over 30 years of experience. We understand the unique regulations associated with DOD contracts.
FAR Regulations and Regulatory Compliance Services
At Watson & Associates, clients benefit from our long-term relationships because they have access to timely responses and professional experience in the various compliance requirements. In addition to the FAR regulations requirement in each contract, our lawyers also apply court decisions associated with each regulatory challenge. Among the issues we offer regulatory compliance services include:
- FAR Buy American Act
- Submitting Claims and Equitable Adjustments
- Competition in Contracting Act
- SBA regulatory compliance
- Small Business Issues
- ITAR compliance
- Internal Policies and Controls
- Contractor Ethics
FAR Regulations and Contract Management
After contractors receive federal projects, they run the risk of non-compliance with specific FAR regulations and contract clauses incorporate into the awarded contract. As the day-to-day operations progress, it can be very easy to lose sight of common mistakes that lead to contract termination for default (T4D) .
At Watson, our regulatory compliance lawyers and consultants frequently provide counseling and advice on best practices for contract management and the option of contractor experiences that are breed success and avoid adverse actions.
Government contracts include various Federal Acquisition Regulation and DFARs clauses. Government contractor non-compliance often ends up with suspension and debarment actions. At Watson, our FAR Regulations compliance lawyers provide proactive help to federal government contractors.
- We review existing internal policies and business code of ethics requirements that can minimize the impact of adverse DCAA audit decisions, and government investigations.
To speak to a federal contractor compliance lawyer or government contract management consultant, call 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE initial consultation.
DOD Contracts & Federal Procurement Internal Programs
Contractor Ethics Compliance Programs
Given the increase in government investigations, our government contracts compliance attorneys provide government procurement consulting services to small and large businesses. Our goal is to minimize the impact of possible terminations and debarment actions. When companies are facing procurement fraud allegations, our legal team helps to make sure that contractors have met compliance requirements that can minimize the adverse impact of investigations.
- We help with government contractor defense services, FAR mandatory disclosure requirements, defending against False Claims Act violations and more.
Our goal is to help clients to better understand government procurement contracts, Federal Aquisition Regulation mandates and to avoid cure notices or show cause letters. We find that our government contract management consulting services better serve prime contractors and subcontractors performing government construction projects. We help with:
- Development of regulatory compliance;
- Developing sound government contract management best practices;
- Addressing management issues with subcontractors or primes;
- Risk reduction
We also help to:
- Conduct frequent government contract compliance audits;
- Revamp and improve their contract management practices;
- Write better internal ethics policies that comply with FAR mandated requirements;
- Prepare for ITAR certification and facility clearance applications;
- Mandatory disclosure and others;
- Revamp existing government regulatory compliance and contract management systems
- Write internal contract administration policies and procedures
- Perform internal audits to prevent suspension or debarments;
- Provide government contract consulting services to uncover potential problem areas;
- Conduct internal oversight audits for large and small business;
- Advise on best practices that preserve your rights in the event of litigation.
When it comes to government contract compliance and management under FAR, Watson & Associates, LLC, with law offices in Washington, D.C. and Colorado, offers experienced government contractor compliance lawyers are positioned to help companies in all geographic locations.
FAR Regulatory Government Contractor Management Compliance for Companies Overseas
Overseas government contractors performing on U.S. federal projects have a difficult time complying with and management of federal procurement regulations. Watson & Associates’ law firm also helps overseas contractors in Afghanistan, Iraq, Dubai and Saudi Arabia with FAR compliance matters. We understand the issues that can arise with government contract compliance and management overseas.
Call Our Government Procurement and Regulatory Compliance Lawyers
To minimize risk and to maintain a satisfying relationship with federal procurement agencies, contact the FAR government contractor compliance and FAR regulation lawyers at Watson & Associates today. Call toll free at 1-866-601-5518 or 202.827-9750 in Washington DC. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.